What's new

Anchor (Pirzada)has breakdown live on TV..

o bhar mei jao tum sab overseas pakistanis

stop calling pakistani nation bhikari again and again

@waz
sir check this nonsense from this troll ZIA ISLAM
Abhi tu Pakistan se wapis aya hun.. phir chala jaon jab bhar aur bhi ziada bhar horaha hai?

Remittances ka kya hoga? Tax tu dena nahin hai Bani Bakistan ne…

Abhi tu Pakistan se wapis aya hun.. phir chala jaon jab bhar aur bhi ziada bhar horaha hai?

RELAX
pakistan is here to stay

dont worry

Seems this guy couldnt hold it anymore
Lol

Pirzada sahab should get some lefafa frm zardari shahab just like other anchors
Better die hungry than fed with haraam. In either case we die.

There are 184 seats of PTI MPAs in Punjab assembly more than PML-N(165) and PPP(7) combined.
You will see PTI winning even more seats in Punjab in this coming election.
I am surprised, you do not know about current situation. PTI's Tareen group 16 MPAs and 6-7 Aleem group MPAs will vote for Hamza Sharif. So PTI practical number is somewhere around 162 not 184 though there may be few PMLN MPAs might be voting for Pervaiz Elahi. Punjab CM voting is infact more interesting where as NCM against PM is pretty much settled case.

Bhai remittance hame to nai de raha hai.

You're sending it to your family and the lot. Don't spin it as your doing something out of the ordinary for Pakistan.

نیکی کر دریا میں ڈال

I am surprised, you do not know about current situation. PTI's Tareen group 16 MPAs and 6-7 Aleem group MPAs will vote for Hamza Sharif. So PTI practical number is somewhere around 162 not 184 though there may be few PMLN MPAs might be voting for Pervaiz Elahi. Punjab CM voting is infact more interesting where as NCM against PM is pretty much settled case.
I was talking about general picture.
@ziaulislam said PTI has zero hold on Punjab but i said that PTI won 184 seats in Punjab assembly.We voted for these groups due to Imran Khan but now they changed their sides that's indeed unfortunate for IK and us.

Pakistanis commit shirk and worship money. Who cares about the nation?

Sad truth.... Maybe Pakistan is destined to have the same fate as Somalia or Yemen.... A failed state due to the sins of the corrupt to the core society.

RELAX
pakistan is here to stay

dont worry

Nothing stays forever...

The Prophet himself blessed the people of Yemen.. look at it now.

The Prophet stated the high status of Syria and Islam... Look at it now

Even Mecca and Medina are prophesied to be destroyed before the Judgement Day.

So what makes Pakistan do special in your mind?

I say, we reap what we sow. We deserve what we have become. There are no favorites, only Imaan, Adl, and Taqwaa matter.

Last edited:
I was talking about general picture.
@ziaulislam said PTI has zero hold on Punjab but i said that PTI won 184 seats in Punjab assembly.We voted for these groups due to Imran Khan but now they changed their sides that's indeed unfortunate for IK and us.
Didnt said zero meant not simple majority

PTI was secind biggest party not first biggest party in punjab that was PMLN
PTI became larger due to free candidates joining AFTER THE election

A great number of those seats were south punjab electables

Bhai remittance hame to nai de raha hai.

You're sending it to your family and the lot. Don't spin it as your doing something out of the ordinary for Pakistan.

نیکی کر دریا میں ڈال
Ussi family ko dene ke chakkar mein forex aur revenue ata hai.. baqi rahi baat unki jo har saal apne jaib se kharch ke free medical camp se le kar pooray pooray schools banwatay hain magar Mon o Salwa ko thukrane wali qaum ko kya kahien?

Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number
Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many
they are few.

A futile invocation for my dheet beghairat bhikari Pakistani awam, hoping against hope they will prove me wrong...

Same, and beautifully put.

Seems this guy couldnt hold it anymore
Lol

Pirzada sahab should get some lefafa frm zardari shahab just like other anchors

well... poor Pirzada Button was born old... can anyone blame the poor bloke? I couldnt take it anymore either if i was in his shoes. :)

Lagta hai teray saath kisi patwari ny raat ky andharay mein sahi bura kya hai doctor majboor.

Actually this is a shutup call to Imran Khan & Youthias who were targetting ECP credibilty and targeting state instituions without any evidence. PMLN should be credited for organizing free and fair elections without any violence.

Since Youthias lack logic and rely on memes they dont know that actually PMLN snatched 5 seats from PTI and lost 2-3 seats due to internal politics because all those 20 seats belonged to PTI. This means PMLN will retain its seats and snatch some PTI seats in General Elections

Again this time PTI Punjab government will be formed with even thinner majority of only 1-2 seats.

Some battles are lost to win WAR - Youthias will never understand this.
Awwwwwwwww.

Cry me a River 😩 .

Ab jaltay kyu ho... Bo arahe hai.

After a few months, your type of PML-N L-0-S-E-R-S won't be found on this Forum or any other Pakistani Social Media. You can try
***.jpg
. Waha Modi kay tatay tumhay aur tumhary Sharif khandaan ko welcome kareyengay.

:rofl:

Lagta hai teray saath kisi patwari ny raat ky andharay mein sahi bura kya hai doctor majboor.

Actually this is a shutup call to Imran Khan & Youthias who were targetting ECP credibilty and targeting state instituions without any evidence. PMLN should be credited for organizing free and fair elections without any violence.

Since Youthias lack logic and rely on memes they dont know that actually PMLN snatched 5 seats from PTI and lost 2-3 seats due to internal politics because all those 20 seats belonged to PTI. This means PMLN will retain its seats and snatch some PTI seats in General Elections

Again this time PTI Punjab government will be formed with even thinner majority of only 1-2 seats.

Some battles are lost to win WAR - Youthias will never understand this.

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Menace2Society @Pakstallion @Vapnope @Bleek @Areesh @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox 1@N.Siddiqui @Norwegian @TNT @Imad.Khan @Dalit @ziaulislam @EternalMortal @lastofthepatriots @WarKa DaNG @Warking @Talwar e Pakistan @WinterFangs @kingQamaR @Menace2Society @Indus Pakistan @Ghazwa-e-Hind @Norwegian @PakFactor @akramishaqkhan @Faqirze @pakpride00090 @MultaniGuy @Abid123 @Goritoes @SecularNationalist @PakistaniandProud @PAKISTANFOREVER @Dual Wielder @Imran Khan @Flight of falcon @Ghazwa-e-Hind @AZ1 @Rafael @Norwegian @ahaider97 @Thrust_Vector998 @Windjammer

@raptor22
@Hack-Hook
@IceCold
@PakSarZameen47
@Muhammad Saftain Anjum
@DrJekyll
@Sohail Niazai
@Hassan Imtiaz
@Song Hong
@moweike
@baajey
@TOPGUN