What's new

Anchor (Pirzada)has breakdown live on TV..

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number
Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many
they are few.

A futile invocation for my dheet beghairat bhikari Pakistani awam, hoping against hope they will prove me wrong...

Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number
Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many
they are few.

A futile invocation for my dheet beghairat bhikari Pakistani awam, hoping against hope they will prove me wrong...

Part of the problem is you, me, OP, and many others sitting abroad wishing for a change in the status quo. We have seen a free world, which some begaraits have not. To them being ruled over for generations is just Monday.

90% of overseas Pakistanis are PTI supporters, whose support is only limited to forum and Facebook posts. We had a good thing coming for us (overseas voting) but that seems like among the first of many things these thugs will kill.

Like you said though, you can only show a begharait person the road but only he can walk it. These people will never change due to the endless hawas they have for money. However, those begarait people are becoming a minority day by day. More informed people are starting to take charge of their destiny, for example the new election results, the protests etc

what a sad affairs, I think there is time for Pakistani's to wake up.

To bring about real long lasting change in Pakistan is not through electoral means...

If someone gives a call to liberate Pakistan from it's current captors, i.e. sepoy military under the yolk of western imperialism...through armed struggle than I am game otherwise this latest electoral fiasco has proven, it's all futile...

If Pakistanis remove their current western stooges overlords forcefully like Khomeini did, like Vietnamese before them did or like Taliban broke the chains of slavery more recently...then there is something for us to contribute towards, otherwise I urge all overseas Pakistanis to not waste a single dime in remittance or investments to prop up this false façade built for, by and of traitors, looters and chors, called Pakistan.

This situation equates to a war, where a battle may be lost by IK but he will win the war.

Abandoning the cause for a few losses makes it easier for the thugs to regain full control. An average Pakistani isn't giving up yet.

I appreciate his honestly and true feelings.... Pakistan is at a crossroad... It all depends what happens in the next 48 hours.

MONDAY: If Pakistan exists or not.

I appreciate his honestly and true feelings.... Pakistan is at a crossroad... It all depends what happens in the next 48 hours.

MONDAY: If Pakistan exists or not.

Pakistanis commit shirk and worship money. Who cares about the nation?

Seems this guy couldnt hold it anymore
Lol

Pirzada sahab should get some lefafa frm zardari shahab just like other anchors

Part of the problem is you, me, OP, and many others sitting abroad wishing for a change in the status quo. We have seen a free world, which some begaraits have not. To them being ruled over for generations is just Monday.

90% of overseas Pakistanis are PTI supporters, whose support is only limited to forum and Facebook posts. We had a good thing coming for us (overseas voting) but that seems like among the first of many things these thugs will kill.

Like you said though, you can only show a begharait person the road but only he can walk it. These people will never change due to the endless hawas they have for money. However, those begarait people are becoming a minority day by day. More informed people are starting to take charge of their destiny, for example the new election results, the protests etc
PTI has been winning clean from my area since 2013..
Not sure what more we can do
Its been getting 2/3 majority in KPK
But PTI has zero grass root level work in rural sindh, balochistan and punjab..thats the problem

Will be someone else in 20-25 yrs..
Question is what will be state of the country
Surely it will survive as why kill the golden goose who lays the egg but what would it be it state of affairs is anyone guess

PTI has been winning clean from my area since 2013..
Not sure what more we can do
Its been getting 2/3 majority in KPK
But PTI has zero grass root level work in rural sindh, balochistan and punjab..thats the problem

Things have changed a lot from the last elections and they are only in massive favor of Imran Khan / PTI.

While unfortunate, for rural, financially challenged people, a reward from thugs will always be more important. It's wrong but can't chastise them for it.

Things have changed a lot from the last elections and they are only in massive favor of Imran Khan / PTI.

While unfortunate, for rural, financially challenged people, a reward from thugs will always be more important. It's wrong but can't chastise them for it.
Rural part is not the issue
40% of pakistan population is in urban

PTI failed in mostly urban central punjab not in rural south punjab

Rural part is not the issue
40% of pakistan population is in urban

PTI failed in mostly urban central punjab not in rural south punjab
We can only hope for the best and it seems like IK has the moral high ground which essentially weighs heavily for the people on the fence. It's very difficult to sway die-hard voters.

Pakistan needed a GHAIRAT CARD instead of the HEALTH CARD.

Back
Top Bottom