What's new

Analysis of current situation By Spritiual People

We are already in a middle of civil war

technically yes, but still the civil war does transform the country as new leadership arises, that is not the case here so far, meant to say total chaos, are we ?

technically yes, but still the civil war does transform the country as new leadership arises, that is not the case here so far, meant to say total chaos, are we ?

My Personal Opinion, Yes. Saint's opinion, they will never tell you openly about something. Just like Syed Sarfaraz Shah said, Beginning of chaos might begin with the assassinations and deaths of politicians during election campaigns

^^ sarfaraz shah lives in iqbal town lahore na?

^^ sarfaraz shah lives in iqbal town lahore na?

Yes. Baba Yahya Khan also lives in Iqbal town. His "Piya Rang Kala" is an interesting read. Allama Iqbal ki Dua say payda howa tha ye Baba

Yes. Baba Yahya Khan also lives in Iqbal town. His "Piya Rang Kala" is an interesting read. Allama Iqbal ki Dua say payda howa tha ye Baba

where exactly? let me know the block, I will reach out.

There is a Spiritual world running parallel with us. Leader of spiritual people is Ghous then comes the kutab and abdal than comes naqeeb autad and then comes the aulia. These peoples are refered as Saints.

Not some dabba Pir's and Faqeer's. The person we are talking here syed sarfaraz shah is former business executive and has been in the spiritual line of work since 1989. Politicians, Army officials, businessman came to him for dua's.

Then there is Professor Rafique Akhtar. Irfanul Haq.

Ever Heard of Wasif Ali Wasif? the master of literature and speech! His duty was to speak. A great saint.

Than ever heard of Ashfaq Ahmad?

Ever heard of Qudrutullah Shahab.

Like i said i'm not joking around.

nawa+i+waqat+(10-09-2012).jpg

=
=

=
=

first spiritual people dont have religion.
all of humanity has same spirit. the religion is just like clothes, aaj pehno kal badlo.
so do you want analysis from religious people or spiritual people.

What a lie. Instead of relying on pictures, can't you check yourself.?
Hijri and Gregorian calendar, Date conversion, Special Islamic days and events.
What an impulsive guy,, hehehe...

I made that picture... from screen shot of a website

Translation for slow minds "I DID check it myself"...

In-fact why don't YOU read ur link properly...

=
=

=
=

It could be that day that was ending was of 26th & that moon of 27th had already been up;; bcoz announcement was made at night... & islamically when sun sets in horizon the next date is considered to have started. So it was the NIGHT of 27th...

The blessed night...

7 years ago on 20 August 2006, Javed Chaudhry wrote a column about a Sufi Khan Abdus Samad Khan Sahib whom he met at Sufi Barkat Ali R.A.'s shrine in 2001/2002. That Sufi repeatedly told Javed Chaudhry about some future events, His conversation was not in sequence but had very deep meanings. Sufi Sahib said two types of things,

1. There will be a War, All the hypocrites will die in this war, New People will come, they will lead prayer in pent coat and save God's religion (i.e. True Faith Islam), Allah can bear a non-believer but not a hypocrite.

2. Then he told things about present time that how people will do corruption, lawlessness, dishonesty, evil doings etc etc.

Barkat+By+Javed+Chaudhry+20-August-2006.gif

Don't derail this thread ever again. it's not a joke i'm discussing here and it's above your intellectual level.

yep you are shining example of Intellect as obvious from this thread of yours . What will us lesser mortals know :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom