What's new

An introduction evening....every one is welcome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would i come across as a woman if i was a man.........
my intentions are not to fool anyone.......sorry.

i am a woman.......

@nina

i told u we are all over-sized guerillas over here hehehe.

they just cant believe that a woman would actually join their forum:rofl:

dont take it to heart ma'am.

@nina

i told u we are all over-sized guerillas over here hehehe.

they just cant believe that a woman would actually join their forum:rofl:

dont take it to heart ma'am.

I have never meet a gal who is interested in Guns & Bombs. Maybe this is the first one. :guns:

I have met plenty of women who were into guns and bombs!!!!!!!
The first gun i ever shot, was given to me by a woman. She taught me how to shoot.

Ok here comes my Orkut profile for you..neens

about me: I have got no freakin clue!!!!!

Seen just too much in life to know; you should never judge anyone else on parameters set by yourself..!!! Live and LeT Live

I BELIEVE GOOGLE IS GOD !!!!!!

"Dont get attached to anything, that you cant walk out on 30 seconds, if you feel the Heat around the corner"

Robert DiNiro, The HEAT-Acting Personified

Ps: IF you dont know me, dont MSG me

relationship status: single

birthday: April 5

here for: friends, activity partners, dating (women)

children: no

ethnicity: multi-ethnic

languages i speak: English (US), Chinese (Traditional), Batak, Afrikaans, Malayalam, Hindi, Cree

political view: not political

humor: campy/cheesy, clever/quick witted, friendly, goofy/slapstick, raunchy

sexual orientation: straight

fashion: alternative, smart, trendy, urban

smoking: regularly

drinking: occasionally

living: alone, friends visit often, party every night

hometown: Cochin...Land of Coconuts...not to forget NITWITS

webpage: http://www.dont-know-IT-for-real.com

passions: CARS!!!!!!!

sports: Pool table for me!!! Relax... or be play soccer...Date Women(Some Men consider that a sport)

activities: LAZE AROUND, Brag about my Uncle who is an Member of Parliment....Look at the stars and WOnder why the **** am in this world!!!!

books: NOAM CHOMSKY : interesting enough(leftist idiot talkin on Imperialism..what a bore)

music: Grunge, Nickelback, Ramstien MaROON 5, Gorillaz, ALl pakistani music bands...more and more

tv shows: How about everything...Proper couch potato...I am the creation of Rupert Murdoch(pretty sure my parents wouldnt be happy on that)

movies: TOP gun..and the list goes...Just cant stand Shah Rukh Khan with his over emotion and Bakra(Goat in Hindi my foriegn friends)voice...Hindi movies drag u to death.......

cuisines: BEEF BEEF BEEF BEEF!!!!!..I believe ANIMALS ARE TO BE EATEN.....
No DISRESPECT MY VEGGIE FRIENDS

city: Officially stuck in cochin

Professional Section

education: Master's Degree

college/university: DOnt wanna talk about Bachelors..shiitty college

major: Strategic Finance/ Security Analysis

degree: MBA

year: 2005

industry: Finance, Investment Banking

job description: left my job ....loookin after my family business like anyother respectful INDIAN BOy..TALK ABOUT fitting into the stereotype

career skills: GIve me MONEY!!!1 I know where to Put em and makem double......
career interests: MORE MONEY MORE MONEY

Personal

ideal match: Yet to find one.....Given Up Hope in Women..

Prove me Wrong ladies...

FInally Everyone read my profile...this is how Desperate Guys on the INTERNET Operate..
first thing you will notice about me: My lipss...they are BIG

height: 178 centimeters

eye color: black

hair color: black

build: athletic

body art: strategically placed tattoo, pierced ears

looks: mirror-cracking material

best feature: lips

turn ons: assertiveness, dancing, erotica, flirting, intelligence, tattoos, thrills

turn offs: Hypocrits, Utlra Feminst....and the list goes on!!!!

my idea of a perfect first date: Just about Anyone...with a heart and some good humour sense...

BRIng me A bottle of ABSINT, and we can be friends forever...pure unadulterated Liqour...

from my past relationships i learned: All my agony for the past two years is a waste....lol
The hillarity that consumed me when i saw the truth was priceless.....

five things i can't live without: dont have any as such

in my bedroom you will find: AROMA CANDLES....Comfy Waterbed for the ladies

Testimonials

abdul ghafoor: One of A kind

Sneha: de MAN,de MACHINE(his wheels i tell u....little peeps canna get into em!!!!;) )...
charming, a good conversationalist(if u can discount the vallips n PJ's!!) n a caring heart....
totally dependable.. n strong shoulders to cry on(dis fer d leydies!u betta thank me latta fer boostin u up like dis! heheh)
but seriously....one hell of a good friend!

claire: OH How could I forget to point out how much of a poser this guy is?!?! He's got ssuuuuuuuuuuch a big head and is suuuuuch a poser it's unreal- don't believe me? check out his photos! But hey, that's what makes him 'special'! ;) Agree Adu??x

claire: Hmm this is hard to write but I'm thinking it's the only way he's going to quit cluttering up my scrapbook pestering me to write one! Adu can be really annoying, hes got crappy jokes, says things you dont know whether to believe or not and generally annoys you non stop. But with that he's a good guy, a good friend who I miss loads in Glasgow - especially his dodgy dancing in the clubs, his weird but sometimes quite smart advice, his wit and charm (ok Adu?)and his big mouth! He's kind and caring despite his constant cheeky comments (yes, he does get hit/kicked for them) - don't think everyone knows how to take him, but that's lucky for me 'cos otherwise I'd never get to talk to him! Adu, thanks for being my 'buddy' (!!), thanks for listening, for your advice and for the fun we had, you better stay in touch AND be back in Glasgow soon or else....grrrrr......
Your wee viking ;) x
P.S. Apparently I still can't say his name right!Beware!

How about lets talk about the shade of your hair???? is it burgundy.......

Anyone with coloured hair or has done it once in their life time, can put in their contributions...

I would go first burgundy for sometime...and Punk Blue for a day..lol

Enlightning thread, to say the least!:cool:

For 20 years did my barber suffer. He couldn't get my hair to align for a better style.

When I moved to UK I was brimming with hope.

The first barber in London said 'Your hair is a little unruly. I'll just cut it short'

The second one said 'Hello Sir. I make 3 cut overall yeah?...no..this is best style'

When I went to the third one I didn't utter a word. Sat in chair, he cut it as he wished. Short. Put gel. Thank ye Sir. Five pounds Sir.

I'm just glad enough that I'm not bald.:oops:

Nina take a picture of yourself with today's newspaper, and post it here, and you might see more men opening up their hearts to you, for introspection!!!!!!!! here in the cyberworld, everyone is guilty until proven innocent...lol:cheers:

Who died and made you God...lol. :lol:

On a serious note, lets not spoil the thread and try not to get too personal either. This way nobody will get hurt. If Nina says she's a girl thats good enough with me, no proof required.

Thanks!
Neo

My name is Saad
i am related to Rafi Ahmed Kidwai from my fathers side and to chaudry Khaliq uz zaman from my mothers side
I am actually living in the US because of my studies plan to do my BBA and MBA here
At this point in time going to Indiana University hope to get into their kelly school of Business.
Then hope to get into Purdue's Kannart school of management or if i am really lucky get into wharton school business at University of Pennsylvania for my MBA
Love international politics ,millitary and Strategic affairs. Wanted to join the army but my family was against that so thats that.:cry:
love cricket and also have started to develop an interest in college basketball. Love to swim. Try to work out but cant cause of studies.
Love to be alone in the dark, i dont know why that sometimes even freaks most of my friends out.
Use to live in Karachi the most awsome city ever. If anyone is from karachi then they know what i am talking about. My favorite restaraunt in karachi was Hot and Spicy. My god do i love their mayo garlic roles.
Languages i speak Urdu and Punjabi. (English ofcourse)
My favorite band is "Call" i also like nickleback and Linkin Park not a big fan of Rap though. also am a huge fan of Nusrat fateh ali khan.
My favorite movies are crimson tide, braveheart, shawn of the dead and the legend of Ron burgandi
My favorite shoes are the Daily show with Jon Stewart and Colbert Report also a big fan of how i met your mother.
I am going to go to Lucknow next summer i think to see where we came from so if any of the indian dudes are from lucknow that will be awsome.
My hight is 5 feet 9 inches
I wiegh 145 pounds.
my eye colour is black and so i my hair
my favorite pakistani dishs are churgha and nahari
my favorite american dish is a medium rear steak with mash patatoes, also mac and cheese.
wright now i am working at wendy's to pay the bills. also i really want the new Iphone that thing is awsome.
yup thats it
PS nina i think that you are a girl because no dude would right about High heels the way you did.:D

On a serious note, lets not spoil the thread and try not to get too personal either. This way nobody will get hurt. If Nina says she's a girl thats good enough with me, no proof required.

Thanks!
Neo

Why do I have a feeling!!!!!!!!! A feeeling .....lol

Thanks!
Neo

thanks neo.............

My name is Saad
i am related to Rafi Ahmed Kidwai from my fathers side and to chaudry Khaliq uz zaman from my mothers side
I am actually living in the US because of my studies plan to do my BBA and MBA here
At this point in time going to Indiana University hope to get into their kelly school of Business.
Then hope to get into Purdue's Kannart school of management or if i am really lucky get into wharton school business at University of Pennsylvania for my MBA
Love international politics ,millitary and Strategic affairs. Wanted to join the army but my family was against that so thats that.:cry:
love cricket and also have started to develop an interest in college basketball. Love to swim. Try to work out but cant cause of studies.
Love to be alone in the dark, i dont know why that sometimes even freaks most of my friends out.
Use to live in Karachi the most awsome city ever. If anyone is from karachi then they know what i am talking about. My favorite restaraunt in karachi was Hot and Spicy. My god do i love their mayo garlic roles.
Languages i speak Urdu and Punjabi. (English ofcourse)
My favorite band is "Call" i also like nickleback and Linkin Park not a big fan of Rap though. also am a huge fan of Nusrat fateh ali khan.
My favorite movies are crimson tide, braveheart, shawn of the dead and the legend of Ron burgandi
My favorite shoes are the Daily show with Jon Stewart and Colbert Report also a big fan of how i met your mother.
I am going to go to Lucknow next summer i think to see where we came from so if any of the indian dudes are from lucknow that will be awsome.
My hight is 5 feet 9 inches
I wiegh 145 pounds.
my eye colour is black and so i my hair
my favorite pakistani dishs are churgha and nahari
my favorite american dish is a medium rear steak with mash patatoes, also mac and cheese.
wright now i am working at wendy's to pay the bills. also i really want the new Iphone that thing is awsome.
yup thats it
PS nina i think that you are a girl because no dude would right about High heels the way you did.:D

nice to meet you........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom