What's new

An Insight into Al-Khalid II MBT.

Mr AL KHALID II is under development and won't be revealed like this and even work on AK 3 has begun. Mr if you think on General Raheel visit they were going to reveal AK II than it's you who took it wrong even General Raheel knows what is going and what news will be given to media. AK-2 will come don't worry those who think their is no such project are real fools @Bratva

no such thing as Ak-3 exists yet

i heard bro only two prototypes were build for Al Khalid II and since Ukraine hit crises Pakistan looking for reliable source for engines. is it true ?

Sir this statement was given by current HIT head in Parliament

i heard bro only two prototypes were build for Al Khalid II and since Ukraine hit crises Pakistan looking for reliable source for engines. is it true ?
I also have heard about two prototypes but yes we are looking for engine

Sir this statement was given by current HIT head in Parliament

I also have heard about two prototypes but yes we are looking for engine
Why we should not jointly develop engines with Turkey, since they are working on 1800HP electric engine will prove great update for Al Khalid. Electric power engines produces very less thermal signatures and will prove quite effective against thermal imaging and IR sensors.

Why we should not jointly develop engines with Turkey, since they are working on 1800HP electric engine will prove great update for Al Khalid. Electric power engines produces very less thermal signatures and will prove quite effective against thermal imaging and IR sensors.
I think we would in fact I am pretty sure that AK 3 would have 1800 HP engine right now Turkey isn't producing 1500 HP engine so our best source for 1500 HP can be either South Korea or Ukraine or China. I think we are going to buy 1500 HP engine from South Korea

I think we would in fact I am pretty sure that AK 3 would have 1800 HP engine right now Turkey isn't producing 1500 HP engine so our best source for 1500 HP can be either South Korea or Ukraine or China. I think we are going to buy 1500 HP engine from South Korea
yes Turkey is not producing 1500HP but i am talking about their project to develop electric 1800HP for Altay.

yes Turkey is not producing 1500HP but i am talking about their project to develop electric 1800HP for Altay.
Yes we should definitely join that and also bring Ukraine as part of the project also. Ukraine would make sure that task is completed really soon

Yes we should definitely join that and also bring Ukraine as part of the project also. Ukraine would make sure that task is completed really soon
But bringing Ukraine would be risky since they are in a big mess once Russia finished Syrian campaign defiantly they go for Ukraine.

We have been waiting since long for AK 2.Lets what will come out.I hope something special and positive will come in.

But bringing Ukraine would be risky since they are in a big mess once Russia finished Syrian campaign defiantly they go for Ukraine.
Russia won't risk going more into Ukraine. Ukraine issue is done now and bringing in Ukraine would only benefit us and not harm anything.

its the same confusion we had with AK 1, so AK 3 is actually AK 2.
Sir I am not expecting any confused statement by rank of Lt General and that too when he is briefing Parliament members.

Yes, AK and AK1 is the same version.First Ak came and later on all AK were upgraded to AK1 level.
May Two prototype of AK2/3 are in progress and will eventually be the same version.

Sir I am not expecting any confused statement by rank of Lt General and that too when he is briefing Parliament members.

he was just goofing around with those idiots.

@Dazzler @Sarge @fatman17

Check this, might be interesting, because the official source is naming ALKHALID 2

It has two variants (Al Khalid I & II).

Al-Khalid-II is equipped with an Active Protection System (APS).

Alkhalid-2.PNG

Written By: Maj Sana Nasri

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom