What's new

AN INDIAN WHO DID NOT CELEBRATE NEW YEAR FOR 21 YEARS

udham_singh_center_leaving_caxton_hall_after_arrest_mar_14_1940.jpg

Photo Of the Great Martyr leaving Caxton hall after his arrest ... he Surrendered Voluntarily If he wanted he Could have Escaped the Arrest....

Who gives a damn? lets just bleedin respect the MARTYR WHO KILLED A BRIT BASTARD FOR MASSACRING AN INSLAVED PEOPLE.. DO YOU KNOW HE EVEN CHANGED HIS NAME? RAM MOHAMMAD SINGH AZAD... RESPECTING 3 FAITHS AS HIS OWN?

I bet people like you dont even know about muslim FREEDOM FIGHTERS MARTYRED BY BRITSHYT IMPERIALIST SCUMBAGS!
Getting personal while debating is the most pathetic way of making a point. So, let's leave my personal knowledge of historical events out of it. I am not trying to downplay the endevours of Udham Singh in anyways, i have a deep respect for the guy. My focus, is the connotation of the word Shaheed here. Forgive me, but, it's you and your indyan friends who are trying to blow my statement out of proportion for the sake of bickering.

Who gives a damn? lets just bleedin respect the MARTYR WHO KILLED A BRIT BASTARD FOR MASSACRING AN INSLAVED PEOPLE.. DO YOU KNOW HE EVEN CHANGED HIS NAME? RAM MOHAMMAD SINGH AZAD... RESPECTING 3 FAITHS AS HIS OWN?

I bet people like you dont even know about muslim FREEDOM FIGHTERS MARTYRED BY BRITSHYT IMPERIALIST SCUMBAGS!

“Ahmadullah: b.1808 Patna, Bihar; Son of Shri Elahi Bux; Prominent public man of Patna; served as Deputy Collector and as a member of Income Tax Board of Assessors for some time; Took active part in Wahabi Movement Arrested in 1857. Released after 3 months. Arrested again in November 1864. Removed from all public offices. Tried on charging plot on against the Government. Sentenced to death on February 27, 1865.The death sentence was later commuted to transportation for life and forfeiture of all property. Deported to the Andaman Islands in June 1865 and imprisoned. Died in the jail on November 21, 1881, alone and unattended. His younger brother, Yahya Ali, was also convicted of high treason at Ambala and deported Andaman Islands. Yahya Ali also died in Andamans.”

Another reference is worthy here how Muslim youths, school children along with brothers and sisters of different communities became victims all unarmed gathering at Jallianwala Bagh in Amritsar on April 13,1919. The cruel act of the British Raj, under Brigadier -General Reginald Dyer who opened fire indiscriminately. The fire which lasted for 10 to 15 mts killed hundreds and wounding more 1500, including Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs and Christians.

A short and precise account of one more Ahmad Ullah who was born on 1884 at Amritsar Punjab, son of Shri Karim Baksh; Took part in Nationalist activities against British rules. Seriously wounded in firing by British troops on people attending a public meeting at the Jallianwala Bagh, Amritsar on April 13, and 1919. Died on May 25, 1919″

“Alauddin Sheikh, born on 1912 a village in Mohammad Distt. Midnapur, West Bengal; took part in the Quit India Movement (1942). Led a procession to the Nandigram Police Station on September 30,1942 received bullet wounds in firing by the police and died the same day”

Muslim freedom martyrs of India | TwoCircles.net

Ajj Shaheed Udham Singh da shaheedi devas hai... aaj de din hi i.e 31 july 1940 nu aapni kasam te aapne hindustan di izzat da badla leke is soorme ne hasdeya gal ch fansi da rassa pake amar ho geya c... Udham singh ne jalliawala bagh , amritsar da badla len layi 21 saal tak O'Dwyer da picha kita te 13 March 1940 nu Caxton Hall , Westminster ch paapi O'dwyer nu 3 goliya marke punjab di lathi pagg da badla lita c... Te 31 july 1940 Pentonville Prison ch fansi diti gayi c.... Aao is soorme hindustan nu 2 mint layi hi sahi par sache dilo yaad kariye...

Shaheedon ki chitaon par lagenge har baras mele, Watan par mar mitne walon ka yahi baki nishan hoga.

Jai Hind Jai Udham Singh

Salute to the Great Martyr.

To dear friends of PDF, even if these stories of patriotism don't make it into textbooks, we have the tool of Internet to keep them alive and tell others about their sacrifices.

Salute to all the other unsung heroes of the freedom struggle as well.

Happy Birthday and rest in peace to the shaheed-i-azam sardar Udham Singh ji.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived"-Gen Patton

“Honor is simply the morality of superior men.”- Henry Louis Mencken

We should remember those who have done so much for India and not let their sacrifices go in vein.

Can i know about this guy/??
Reallly havent heard !!!
The govt should honor those guys atleast in texxtbooks so the next generations can know about them !!

Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal was one of the greatest freedom fighters in the Indian rebellion of 1857.

9qgsr4.jpg

An Illustration of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharral's struggle
He was a resident of Neeli Bar's famous town Gogera, District Sahiwal. He started his rebellion in a wide area of Punjab, Pakistan covering Ganji Bar, Neeli Bar and Sandal Bar area (an area between rivers Sutlej, Ravi River and Chenab covered with thick forests in past). A Punjabi Muslim, Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal was basically a landlord, owner of a reasonable/worth mentioning territory,he was leader of Kharal Tribe due to the prevailing unjustice at that time,love for his mother land resulting differences with the rulers,he was a peace loving, landlord, with respectable status but created injustice made him the leader of the freedom fighters who carried out the famous Gogera insurrection. They also attacked the Gogera Central Jail and ensured the freedom of hundreds of freedom fighters who were kept there for actively taking part in the War of Independence 1857. These freedom fighters under the command of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal were able to make vast part of their land totally free of the British Raj for at least three months. Their headquarters was at Kot Kamalia. Along with his companions Murad Fatiana, Shujaa Bhadroo, and Mokha Wehniwal he killed Lord Burkley the Commissioner for Gogera. He united most of the Bari tribes against the British rule and was finally killed in a battle with British forces defending his beloved motherland. After his death His head was taken along by the British soldiers, but snatched back by one of His loyal friend, the point to be noted was that after passing even months blood droops were coming out of his neck as fresh as it has happened just now, His efforts for the freedom of the homeland from British rule were also acknowledged by the last Moghul king, Bahadur Shah Zafar.

Udham.jpg

This 26th DEC is the 112th Birth Anniversary of Shaheed Veer Udham Singh ... Person who Killed the Culprit of Jallianwala Bagh Massacre By Traveling all his way to England...all Hail the Brave Indian...a INDIAN will never Forget a INDIAN will never Forgive...

AN INDIAN WHO DID NOT CELEBRATE NEW YEAR FOR 21 YEARS

We are awaiting yet another new year to fulfill our personal dreams, to fight our tribulations, to reach new horizons, to…, to…, to…seem never ending. In this psychodrama of life, we tend to forget and forgive Jaliianwala Bagh Massacer. But, there was a person who did not forget nor forgive Michael O’Dwyer {The Then Governor General of the State} who was the prime person for orchestrating and executing this massacre on Indian’s. After the massacre Dwyer gives a statement “To teach the INDIANS a lesson, to make a wide impression and to strike terror thought – out Punjab “.

26th December is the 112th Birth Anniversary of Udham Singh. Indian, who did not celebrate New Year for 21 years, but his sole purpose and dream of life, was to restore the honor of INDIA because of the massacre. He, after witnessing this massacre at Jaliianwala Bagh was much shaken. He went to Golden Temple, bathed in the holy sarvor { Pool of Nectar } and took a solemn pledge “ To wreak vengeance on the perpetrators of this crime and to restore honor to what he saw as a “ Humiliated Nation ”. In order to fulfill this pledge of his, he hounded Michael O’ Dwyer across the globe for 21 years. At last at Caxton hall, in Great Britain killed him. Then he voluntarily surrendered to police. When asked in court about Killing of O’Dwyer he said:

“I did it because I had a grudge against him. He deserved it. He was the real culprit. He wanted to crush the spirit of my people, so I have crushed him. For full 21 years, I have been trying to wreak vengeance. I am happy that I have done the job. I am not scared of death. I am dying for my country. I have seen my people starving in India under the British Rule. I have protested against this, it was my duty. What a Greater honor could be bestowed on me than death for the sake of my MOTHERLAND? “

World’s reactions for this killing poured in fast:

* Amrit Bazar Patrika wrote, "O'Dwyer's name is connected with Punjab incidents which India will never forget".

* New Statesman observed: "British conservatism has not discovered how to deal with Ireland after two centuries of rule. Similar comment may be made on British rule in India . Will the historians of the future have to record that it was not the Nazis but the British ruling class which destroyed the British Empire ?"

* Indians all over regarded Singh's action as justified and an important step in India 's struggle to end British colonial rule in India . At a public meeting in Kanpur , a speaker stated that "at last an insult and humiliation of the nation had been avenged".

* Most of the press worldwide remembered the story of Jallianwala Bagh and held Michael O' Dwyer fully responsible for the events. Singh was called "fighter for freedom" by The Times, London , and his action was said to be "an expression of the pent-up fury of the downtrodden Indian People".

* Bergeret, published in large-scale from Rome at that time, ascribed the greatest significance to the circumstance and praised Udham Singh's action as courageous.

* Berliner Borsen Zeitung called
the event "The torch of the Indian freedom" AND

* German radio repeatedly broadcast: "The cry of tormented people spoke with shots". And "Like the elephants, the Indians never forgive their enemies. They strike them down even after 20 years".

“The Indians never forgive their enemies. They strike them down even after 20 years”....World's reaction to this incident is indicative of the blatant truth that India got independence, not only because of non – violence. But our test books, still carries the old diseased dead statements “ India got independence because of non – violence”. If that be the case, then how are we going to account for six and half lack freedom fighters who willingly gave there life’s, for each of us to celebrate New Year, Year after Year!?
There was a documentary on Aaj tak on 15th August showing the bad conditions of the families of the shaheed,me and my father frequently visit Punjab,but this time we took a special help(money and job offer) for Uddham Singh's grandson(He's in middle 50's).I don't exactly remember the name of the place in Punjab,it starts with 'S' but i ll tell when it comes to my mind.
His grandson is a laborer who works at construction areas.We did offer him the money(20,000),which after much persuasion he accepted,still waiting for his reply to work in Delhi.
Felt like my contribution towards the country and that night was the most peaceful night in my life.

May the great Uddham singh be remembered for centuries.

Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal was one of the greatest freedom fighters in the Indian rebellion of 1857.

9qgsr4.jpg

An Illustration of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharral's struggle
He was a resident of Neeli Bar's famous town Gogera, District Sahiwal. He started his rebellion in a wide area of Punjab, Pakistan covering Ganji Bar, Neeli Bar and Sandal Bar area (an area between rivers Sutlej, Ravi River and Chenab covered with thick forests in past). A Punjabi Muslim, Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal was basically a landlord, owner of a reasonable/worth mentioning territory,he was leader of Kharal Tribe due to the prevailing unjustice at that time,love for his mother land resulting differences with the rulers,he was a peace loving, landlord, with respectable status but created injustice made him the leader of the freedom fighters who carried out the famous Gogera insurrection. They also attacked the Gogera Central Jail and ensured the freedom of hundreds of freedom fighters who were kept there for actively taking part in the War of Independence 1857. These freedom fighters under the command of Rai Ahmed Khan Kharal were able to make vast part of their land totally free of the British Raj for at least three months. Their headquarters was at Kot Kamalia. Along with his companions Murad Fatiana, Shujaa Bhadroo, and Mokha Wehniwal he killed Lord Burkley the Commissioner for Gogera. He united most of the Bari tribes against the British rule and was finally killed in a battle with British forces defending his beloved motherland. After his death His head was taken along by the British soldiers, but snatched back by one of His loyal friend, the point to be noted was that after passing even months blood droops were coming out of his neck as fresh as it has happened just now, His efforts for the freedom of the homeland from British rule were also acknowledged by the last Moghul king, Bahadur Shah Zafar.

This shows that scores of people irrespective of religion or creed or ethnicity united to fight against the imperialist scum. You know, when i hears that Ireland seperated from England i was happy inside and now i hear that Scotland wants to go too, i really would love the day when it breaks up into pieces. Its wrong spiritually to have hate but i really hate that country.

Back
Top Bottom