What's new

An INDIAN insight is necessary!!!!

INDIAN SOLDIER

Reaction score
India gives in to China at the border

Leh: China has done it, but India can't.

One can see Chinese construction next to the Indo-China border, but after a confrontation with China last year - over an Indian shed being made - New Delhi has banned all construction on the Indo-China border in Ladakh.

The Ministry of Home Affairs in a letter, written in November 2010, to the Jammu and Kashmir Government said: "You are not to undertake any construction work of any nature in Demchok area till clearance of the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi is obtained."

Gurmet Dorjee, who represents Demchok in the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Developmental council says his people are feeling cheated, and let down.

"China continues to build across the border but we can't. What is the meaning of this order? People sitting in air-conditioned rooms in New Delhi can't decide what is good for us," said Gurmet Dorjee, member, Ladakh Autonomous Council, Leh.

Dorjee showed NDTV pictures of the Chinese army in the Demchok area, and the buildings coming up in the Chinese controlled area.

But Dorjee and his people after the MHA order, now, can't even build residential houses in the area till it is cleared by New Delhi.

The construction of roads and all the rural development projects have been stopped. The construction of schools and medical health care facilities too has been stopped.

While New Delhi takes babysteps to normalise relations with China, people in Durbhok and Nyomah in south east part of Ladakh are raising serious questions for New Delhi. They want India to be more aggressive with the 'dragon' and are questioning India's China policy.

Please go through the video too

http://www./NEWS/newsrf.php?newsid=14962

As I always say.Our netas are some of the worst policymakers in the whole world.

all this mess is due to SM krishna..I have never seena bigger pu$$y than him..

indias defence against china is in air power. thats why u see su30mki squadrons deployed all along the indo china border while no army base is established

Anyone know when the next elections are? I heard somewhere NRIs can vote? Can someone enlighten me?

The indian government has rightly decided to appease the Dragon, it is a good policy for india in the long run, as they know the power of the PLA to punish any funny business is too much.

The indian government has rightly decided to appease the Dragon, it is a good policy for india in the long run, as they know the power of the PLA to punish any funny business is too much.

Is it ? Is that why we are hosting His Holiness the Dalai Lama and allow him to visit Tawang inspite of vociferous Chinese opposition ?

Is it ? Is that why we are hosting His Holiness the Dalai Lama and allow him to visit Tawang inspite of vociferous Chinese opposition ?

Yes but even the Lama does not want independence, but the PRC is so strong now, that even his feeble opposition can be ignored, I think in the long run, indian acceptance that China is the top dog in Asia will benefit india - and I am glad that the indian govt under the great leadership of honorable Mr MMS is also following this truth.

i believe people misunderstood the topic here . the home ministry asked the civilian authorities there to stop all civilian construction without the permission of the DOD and MEA . i see nothing wrong in that . should there be a war the army would not want civilians near the border . for that matter those buildings also could be in an advantageous position to see what is going on inside our border .

Its hard to say, but our politicians lacks the will power, While people use to blame our Army... even after knowing the real fact.

Yes but even the Lama does not want independence, but the PRC is so strong now, that even his feeble opposition can be ignored, I think in the long run, indian acceptance that China is the top dog in Asia will benefit india

The PRC doesn't think so as shown by their protests every now and then. Not that it matters to India....

Being subservient to one nation or accepting one nation as your boss NEVER allows a country to prosper as shown by many examples. India did not accept USSR at its peak and we at our nadir to be the boss. So forget any notions about China where even we are growing at a comparable rate.

and I am glad that the indian govt under the great leadership of honorable Mr MMS is also following this truth.

:lol: :lol:

Yes but even the Lama does not want independence, but the PRC is so strong now, that even his feeble opposition can be ignored, I think in the long run, indian acceptance that China is the top dog in Asia will benefit india - and I am glad that the indian govt under the great leadership of honorable Mr MMS is also following this truth.

We are in no doubt that China is the top dog in Asia..But we have got the taste of growth and power..It is very hard to let go of that taste..so we have to compete with China. We have to grow one way or the other, if it means fighting for assets..we will. We may win some, we may lose some, but India has to go forward..we forgot the backward direction.

As for His Holiness, we did not invite him, but gave refuge to a fleeing person and his followers. What damage he has done to his host and the aggressor nation..Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom