What's new

An Indian in Pakistan

Most Americans could care less about India only the "enlighten" libtards living the coast or NYC would care or know

Yes, in most universities Hindus and Jews create alliances to demonize or create problems for Muslim students.

This is a source of racial propaganda teaching of Americans as both Hindus and Jews are over represented in some faculties and departments.

Yes, in most universities Hindus and Jews create alliances to demonize or create problems for Muslim students.

This is a source of racial propaganda teaching of Americans as both Hindus and Jews are over represented in some faculties and departments.
I doubt the combined populations of all Hindus and all Jews could match that of the Muslims worldwide. Or even in America.

I doubt the combined populations of all Hindus and all Jews could match that of the Muslims worldwide. Or even in America.

Population of Jews and Muslims in America are equal at 7 million.

Population does not necessarily equal influence as we see with Muslims being 25% of humanity, yet 70-80% of refugees are Muslims.

This is a failure of our history of servitude to colonial masters after our golden age and leadership of the world.

We firmly believe in a bright future for our people, we have been kept low for far too long.

When that happens, neither India nor Israel nor the US, will be able to stop the rise of the Muslim world.

Population of Jews and Muslims in America are equal at 7 million.

Population does not necessarily equal influence as we see with Muslims being 25% of humanity, yet 70-80% of refugees are Muslims.

This is a failure of our history of servitude to colonial masters after our golden age and leadership of the world.

We firmly believe in a bright future for our people, we have been kept low for far too long.

When that happens, neither India nor Israel nor the US, will be able to stop the rise of the Muslim world.
Like India has stopped your rise till now.

I wont call it racial propaganda thats a bit of a stretch but Hindus and Jews do get along in the States in fact I often hear Jews talk shit about Whites,Asians,Muslims,Hispanics and what not but 2nd you mention India and Hindu its all good

Clearly, you haven't been to any of them.

Implying you have never been there yourself cause Indians think all of Asia or South Asia is their land cause some stupid Hindu nationalist theory your politicians push

Back
Top Bottom