What's new

An Important Message to PTI Supporters

Bow down to Pakistan's Glorious Next President. The world's most honorable respected and the loyal lion of Pakistan and defender of the state. The Next Honorary Guest of Pak Day Military Parade 2023. The glorious... The one.... And only Maulana Fazal Ul Rehman his Excellency....

Maulana-Fazlur-Rahman-.jpg

02_11_2019-maulana_fazlur_rehman_19719730_10124717.jpg

maulana_fazlur_rahmanfile89698.jpg

maulana-fazlur-rehman-speech-inp-670.jpg

00009339.jpg

Shut up

Pakistani around the world don't send 32 billion of our hard earned money for you fcuks to repeatedly elect lanats and loot our money
Keep your money. We can not 'do more' to elect your favorite inept & anti-Constitution charlatan.

You sound patriot. , I hope more ppl start to realise that fighting physicly against injustice is highest form of ibaa'dah and Just aknowledging wrong is not enough. Pakistan needs mullahs,molvis to lead if it wants to survive as a state, otherways these cleanshave Will make plots of IT And selll IT to the highest bidder . These ppl are Just not trustworthy.
I tell you what is high ibadah. It is to get hold of people who make mischief (fitna) like yourself & restrain them until they either realize that they are wrong, or until they are sorted by nature.

Every barking dog sounds like a patriot to you? Pakistan is a multi-ethnic state & it can not survive without an agreed social contract - a Constitution. We got one & we do not need likes of you to raise fitna. We'll sort you out if you try.

Keep your money. We can not 'do more' to elect your favorite inept & anti-Constitution charlatan.

I tell you what is high ibadah. It is to get hold of people who make mischief (fitna) like yourself & restrain them until they either realize that they are wrong, or until they are sorted by nature.

Every barking dog sounds like a patriot to you? Pakistan is a multi-ethnic state & it can not survive without an agreed social contract - a Constitution. We got one & we do not need likes of you to raise fitna. We'll sort you out if you try.

:lol:

Listen to what S Jan said in this video.
What he says about 3 meetings with COAS by the opposition leaders.
Their threat given to COAS.
Why the change in the decision of SCP. After refusal of ECPto hold election before October 2022.

Two things are clear from his video, remember he was in the SCP during the hearings.

1- The PDM issued threats to COAS/Military establishment. Why they were meeting him/establishment!! IS establishment running the country and the judiciary!!
Some one said in one post that it is rude to refused a guest invitation. This is not just one meeting but three meetings.

2- pakistani state open to threats by the corrupt thugs and it will bow down to their pressure, so they are given another opp to loot Pakistan and destroy cases and evidence against her. Remember, SS is famous to destroy evidence in fire incidents.

3- ECP went against their responsibilities. they should always be ready to hold elections within 30 days. Why instead of punishing ECP, SCP decided to Punish Pakistani nation!!

Serious questions. More will rise as time goes by and more details emerge.
This decision is a disaster for Paksitan, time will prove me right.

One major question is as to why the high court put a stop to PM Khan from exposing the US in the first place from trying to remove him from office.
Reportedly they read NSC minutes & there was nothing about a conspiracy. What was there to expose except a fraud & a forged letter that was not even written by any US official. It was a diplomatic cable that contained opinion of a diplomat, who later invited the blamed American official Donald Lu at his farewell.

But hey, ignore all this & keep your eyes closed & keep shouting because a charlatan said something & you believe him.

Listen to what S Jan said in this video.
What he says about 3 meetings with COAS by the opposition leaders.
Their threat given to COAS.
Why the change in the decision of SCP. After refusal of ECPto hold election before October 2022.

Two things are clear from his video, remember he was in the SCP during the hearings.

1- The PDM issued threats to COAS/Military establishment. Why they were meeting him/establishment!! IS establishment running the country and the judiciary!!
Some one said in one post that it is rude to refused a guest invitation. This is not just one meeting but three meetings.

2- pakistani state open to threats by the corrupt thugs and it will bow down to their pressure, so they are given another opp to loot Pakistan and destroy cases and evidence against her. Remember, SS is famous to destroy evidence in fire incidents.

3- ECP went against their responsibilities. they should always be ready to hold elections within 30 days. Why instead of punishing ECP, SCP decided to Punish Pakistani nation!!

Serious questions. More will rise as time goes by and more details emerge.
This decision is a disaster for Paksitan, time will prove me right.
A new story every minute. What is the credibility of the person you are quoting? He misled you & is still misleading you. All the shocks you receive at the hands of reality are because you chose to be misguided. So keep listening to a discredited fool & keep getting shocked.

You sound patriot. , I hope more ppl start to realise that fighting physicly against injustice is highest form of ibaa'dah and Just aknowledging wrong is not enough. Pakistan needs mullahs,molvis to lead if it wants to survive as a state, otherways these cleanshave Will make plots of IT And selll IT to the highest bidder . These ppl are Just not trustworthy.
Mullah and Molvis are doing a good job an killing Pakistan Already.

Reportedly they read NSC minutes & there was nothing about a conspiracy. What was there to expose except a fraud & a forged letter that was not even written by any US official. It was a diplomatic cable that contained opinion of a diplomat, who later invited the blamed American official Donald Lu at his farewell.

But hey, ignore all this & keep your eyes closed & keep shouting because a charlatan said something & you believe him.

A new story every minute. What is the credibility of the person you are quoting? He misled you & is still misleading you. All the shocks you receive at the hands of reality are because you chose to be misguided. So keep listening to a discredited fool & keep getting shocked.
Let us see if Bidens welcomes the new PM. If he does there could be some sinister motive since he hasn't ever bothered to make contact with PM Khan. Do you remember when the US referred to Pakistanis as dogs?

Bro, you are on a rampage- take it easy man…

Regarding, the timeline, high court blocked the PM from releasing details before the NSC meeting was held. Also there are two types of diplomatic cables, this was not an opinion cable- this was a minutes of the official meeting cable apparently. Third, please listen to the video of the person you claim to be misleading us- he is very balanced and will actually agree partially with what you are saying.

Let us see if Bidens welcomes the new PM. If he does there could be some sinister motive since he hasn't ever bothered to make contact with PM Khan. Do you remember when the US referred to Pakistanis as dogs?
Oh wow.... what nuance. What a test of truth. If Biden welcomes the new PM....

Why would he not? It is in both Pakistan & US's interests to repair a damaged relation. If it were not for IK's idiocies, especially the last 6 weeks, we would not be in this situation to begin with.

I don't think 350 million US citizens unanimously referred to Pakistanis as dogs. But I can see that some die-hard IK fans have been making a lot of noise over a diplomatic cable written by a PAKISTANI DIPLOMAT & it was supposed to be INTERNAL diplomatic communication that was supposed to stay confidential. But it suited someone's idiotic politics to wave a forgery of it to rouse political support.

US is Pakistan's biggest trade partner & biggest export destination & I would welcome any effort to put the relation back to normal, even if it is not warm.

Dude, you do not live here. You have little or no skin in the game. Do not shoot prescriptive orders at us. Thanks.

Bro, you are on a rampage- take it easy man…

Regarding, the timeline, high court blocked the PM from releasing details before the NSC meeting was held. Also there are two types of diplomatic cables, this was not an opinion cable- this was a minutes of the official meeting cable apparently. Third, please listen to the video of the person you claim to be misleading us- he is very balanced and will actually agree partially with what you are saying.
Balance? If it were so, then why the massive cognitive dissonance? All my cooky Insafi friends listen to him & guess what? He led them down a rosy path until they hit a wall. This guy has not shame. He is still at it. Don't tell me that he is balanced. I've read his reports & most often he turns out to have been wrong. He does hit-jobs, not journalism.

Why would he not? It is in both Pakistan & US's interests to repair a damaged relation. If it were not for IK's idiocies, especially the last 6 weeks, we would not be in this situation to begin with.

I don't think 350 million US citizens unanimously referred to Pakistanis as dogs. But I can see that some die-hard IK fans have been making a lot of noise over a diplomatic cable written by a PAKISTANI DIPLOMAT & it was supposed to be INTERNAL diplomatic communication that was supposed to stay confidential. But it suited someone's idiotic politics to wave a forgery of it to rouse political support.

US is Pakistan's biggest trade partner & biggest export destination & I would welcome any effort to put the relation back to normal, even if it is not warm.

Dude, you do not live here. You have little or no skin in the game. Do not shoot prescriptive orders at us. Thanks.

Balance? If it were so, then why the massive cognitive dissonance? All my cooky Insafi friends listen to him & guess what? He led them down a rosy path until they hit a wall. This guy has not shame. He is still at it. Don't tell me that he is balanced. I've read his reports & most often he turns out to have been wrong. He does hit-jobs, not journalism.
Did you watch the video? Please do and tell me if you see cognitive dissonance after you watch it

Balance? If it were so, then why the massive cognitive dissonance? All my cooky Insafi friends listen to him & guess what? He led them down a rosy path until they hit a wall. This guy has not shame. He is still at it. Don't tell me that he is balanced. I've read his reports & most often he turns out to have been wrong. He does hit-jobs, not journalism
Yes and the US uses Pakistan as a toe rag discrediting it where it can. Have you enjoyed the past 20 years of fighting their wars? Or would you like more killing done on there behalf?
I'm very happy I do not live in Pakistan, the country is going nowhere.
This is an open forum you dont like my comments ignore them.

Retired Mod of PDF: There was no letter. There was nothing. It was all a lie by PTI

Meanwhile NSC official statement:

The NSC, which is the top civil-military forum, after deliberating on the contents of the US message conveyed by Pakistan’s ambassador through a cable on March 7, expressed “grave concern” over it.

If it was all a lie then why did Pakistan made a demarche to US Charge d’ Affaires in Islamabad and why Pakistani establishment didn't stop PTI government from doing so? :lol:

Pakistan summons US Charge d’Affaires to issue demarche​

:lol:

Stop Attacking Army
Stop Attacking SC
Stop Attacking ECP

Few days back PTI supporters were attacking Army because of Gen Bajwa Speech
Today PTI supporters are attacking SC
Today PTI supporters are attacking ECP

Same SC disqualified Nawaz Sharif/Maryam Nawaz just few years back
Same Armed Forces gave surprise to India in 27 Feb and many other sacrifices.

If you call everyone traitor, No one will take you seriously anymore.

Some overseas Pakistanis on this forum are constantly asking for mob/street justice. Pakistan went through worse terrorist attacks and our Armed Forces fought bravely and eliminated them brilliantly. If bunch of PTI supporters come on streets and start killing people, they will be taken down immediately by our Security and Armed Forces. PTI will become like MQM of Altaf Hussain.
Same courts gave them bails. Same courts gave them the right to move out of the court's jurisdiction while being convicted. Have heard of that anywhere else?? The same SC signed the orders drafted by SS and didn't realized that it can't call assembly sessions and dictate speaker NA and Parliament what to do in the next week. Same courts would acquit fugitive absconder of law MNS and would also remove his disqualification to let him run for PM another time.

Don't forget before brainlessly typing words, When local public stands against the mighty security forces, the likes of fall of Dhaka takes place. Armed forces fought bravely against just a few thousand terrorists who didn't have any support in the public and were cordoned off. And still it was an uphill task for mighty brave military to take control of that. Yes they can fight in the deserted areas but can't fight in the cities in and around DHAs. So plz don't enrage people by your utter ignorance.
Thanks

Note:
I am not a PTI supporter by the way. Especially I hated this regime only a months ago due to it's some bad policies and bad governance. But as a true patriotic Muslim Pakistani it's my duty to support the righteous and curse the evildoers.

Last edited:
Retired Mod of PDF: There was no letter. There was nothing. It was all a lie by PTI

Meanwhile NSC official statement:

If it was all a lie then why did Pakistan gave a demarche to US Charge d’ Affaires in Islamabad and why Pakistani establishment didn't stop PTI government from doing so? :lol:
Hes a delusional character, clearly has no knowledge how his Uncle Sam operates.
Any nation opposes the US finds itself in grave danger look at several nations in South America.

All made up eh?

Licking american boots will not make you american. 🤭

Yes and the US uses Pakistan as a toe rag discrediting it where it can. Have you enjoyed the past 20 years of fighting their wars? Or would you like more killing done on there behalf?
I'm very happy I do not live in Pakistan, the country is going nowhere.
This is an open forum you dont like my comments ignore them.
I will decide whether I ignore your inanities or not. Do not try to coach me.

We hosted & feted OBL, so what do you expect we were going to get? Flowers?

Stay home & stay happy. Our relations with USA do not concern you directly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom