What's new

An Important Message to PTI Supporters

Retired Mod of PDF: There was no letter. There was nothing. It was all a lie by PTI

Meanwhile NSC official statement:

If it was all a lie then why did Pakistan made a demarche to US Charge d’ Affaires in Islamabad and why Pakistani establishment didn't stop PTI government from doing so? :lol:

Pakistan summons US Charge d’Affaires to issue demarche​

:lol:
Strawman.

You mean when the great charlatan was making up stories about a letter & waving it in the air, he was not lying?

Was there a letter sent by America? No.
Was the diplomatic cable misquoted? Yes it was.
Did NSC find a great conspiracy in that diplomatic cable? No they did not.
It was something said in diplomatic channel & it got blown out of proportion because the great charlatan needed to use it for his brand of misleading politics. And fools bought the story.

Question: Why did Pakistani diplomat invite Donald Lu to his farewell party. Weren't we at war already, because he had insulted the great charlatan?

Hes a delusional character, clearly has no knowledge how his Uncle Sam operates.
Any nation opposes the US finds itself in grave danger look at several nations in South America.

All made up eh?

Licking american boots will not make you american. 🀭
One more post and you will quote "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"....

I will decide whether I ignore your inanities or not. Do not try to coach me.

We hosted & feted OBL, so what do you expect we were going to get? Flowers?

Stay home & stay happy. Our relations with USA do not concern you directly.
Seems as though you are being taught a lesson little child.

There are two Pakistan with in Pakistan
Two Nations theory redefined by Supreme Court of Pakistan

The first Pakistan is
10 Lakh to 1 Crore per month group
1 - One for Elites , they have access to different Justice , they get treated VIP
and they pass their power to their autocrat children , their children marry Judges
and Judges take pride if they get invite to Dinner Party by Politicians.
They meet and greet foreign ambassadors and of course Have vibrant education
from foreign Universities. The courts can even open up for them on Sunday ,
Special bail orders are printed for them on holidays. It is like having a privately owned
McDonald restaurant which opens late till 3 am

• They have access to Servants
  • Perks from State
  • The can drink win , whiskey rum beer it is all ok to help ease the day
  • Access to swimming pools and Golf courses

The Second Pakistan
15,000 to 30,000 Rupee per month group
2- The other Pakistan is for the Mazdoor and working class
The Justice system demolishes their homes and shops even buildings
The judges tell them , they have only 20 minutes , and the case is adjourned for 6
months

For Elites , even a Guilty verdict means they can fly out to UK first class with state honor

The Two Nation , theory or concept as now become , a 2 Nation within one border concept

Last edited:
Did NSC find a great conspiracy in that diplomatic cable? No they did not.

Yeah NSC didn't find any great conspiracy and showed "grave concern" just for the sake of it

The NSC, which is the top civil-military forum, after deliberating on the contents of the US message conveyed by Pakistan’s ambassador through a cable on March 7, expressed β€œgrave concern” over it.

For what exactly they were showing great concern for?

Why did Pakistani diplomat invite Donald Lu to his farewell party

Because at that Pakistani government or PTI government didn't made its position public about this letter at that time. Simple

What a difficult question retired mod of PDF has asked me. Oh my God :lol:

This thread is sponsored by the Cherry Blossom. And they wouldn't be able to bear the pain when their cherries would actually pop

There are two Pakistan with in Pakistan
Two Nations theory redefined by Supreme Court of Pakistan

The first Pakistan is
10 Lakh to 1 Crore per month group
1 - One for Elites , they have access to different Justice , they get treated VIP
and they pass their power to their autocrat children , their children marry Judges
and Judges take pride if they get invite to Dinner Party by Politicians.
They meet and greet foreign ambassadors and of course Have vibrant education
from foreign Universities. The courts can even open up for them on Sunday ,
Special bail orders are printed for them on holidays. It is like having a privately owned
McDonald restaurant which opens late till 3 am

• They have access to Servants
  • Perks from State
  • The can drink win , whiskey rum beer it is all ok to help ease the day
  • Access to swimming pools and Golf courses

The Second Pakistan
15,000 to 30,000 Rupee per month group
2- The other Pakistan is for the Mazdoor and working class
The Justice system demolishes their homes and shops even buildings
The judges tell them , they have only 20 minutes , and the case is adjourned for 6
months

For Elites , even a Guilty verdict means they can fly out to UK first class with state honor

The Two Nation , theory or concept as now become , a 2 Nation within one border concept

mai tu dono Pakistan mai exist nahin karta aisay :( yani kai middle class ki auqat hi nahin ab koi?

Oh wow.... what nuance. What a test of truth. If Biden welcomes the new PM....

Why would he not? It is in both Pakistan & US's interests to repair a damaged relation. If it were not for IK's idiocies, especially the last 6 weeks, we would not be in this situation to begin with.

I don't think 350 million US citizens unanimously referred to Pakistanis as dogs. But I can see that some die-hard IK fans have been making a lot of noise over a diplomatic cable written by a PAKISTANI DIPLOMAT & it was supposed to be INTERNAL diplomatic communication that was supposed to stay confidential. But it suited someone's idiotic politics to wave a forgery of it to rouse political support.

US is Pakistan's biggest trade partner & biggest export destination & I would welcome any effort to put the relation back to normal, even if it is not warm.
This is the question that interest me most. Last few weeks may be damaging due to Russian issue, but Biden has ignored IK uncharacteristically for almost 3 years!
Now if SS gets a warm reception quickly, then probably good for Pakistan-US relations, but at what concessions and costs?

I am thinking at the least:
- Bases or right of flight etc
- Go a step ahead and normalize relations with India by holding a meeting ie undo the policy that requires reversal of IOK annexation as a precondition for any dialogue. Now once Pakistan holds a dialogue officially, that means Pakistan has indirectly accepted the new norm or status in Kashmir. World will see it as a bilateral issue under discussion and move on even more.
- Condemn Russia?
- China relations? I doubt as these relations has seen through many govts.

Would appreciate some of your thoughts here.

Keep your money. We can not 'do more' to elect your favorite inept & anti-Constitution charlatan.

I tell you what is high ibadah. It is to get hold of people who make mischief (fitna) like yourself & restrain them until they either realize that they are wrong, or until they are sorted by nature.

Every barking dog sounds like a patriot to you? Pakistan is a multi-ethnic state & it can not survive without an agreed social contract - a Constitution. We got one & we do not need likes of you to raise fitna. We'll sort you out if you try.

Or so you beggars can be be choosers when it concerns our 32 billion but for pennies from America you bend over

No one respect's a beaten dog, and you idiots have made Pakistan into a beaten dog

Open your ears and listen , if you bring back your corrupt lanats the sharifs, bhuttos zardaris and fazlus with all the corrupt lotas we/I will start to pull money from Pakistan

We won't keep paying for you Brain dead donkeys endless fassad and beghairati

Before you act tough and declare you don't need our 32 billion and rising, check your aukad and that of Pakistan under you

If Imran Khan is lying about the letter than the military and judiciary is guilty of standing by and watching him damage Pakistani relations with the US for the sake of his political career. It is a matter of national security.

If Imran Khan is telling the truth then the military and judiciary are guilty of sitting by the side and facilitating a foreign orchestrated coup against our country.

One of these two statements is true.

There's another possibility. Both these statements are true i.e. the US did issue threats at some diplomatic level and these threats might be routine considering the low self esteem Musharaf and subsequnetly Zardari introduced in our foreign policy. The military establishment has just gotten used to it but it might be new for IK.

There's another possibility. Both these statements are true i.e. the US did issue threats at some diplomatic level and these threats might be routine considering the low self esteem Musharaf and subsequnetly Zardari introduced in our foreign policy. The military establishment has just gotten used to it but it might be new for IK.
Bro I hope tomorrow the cabinet declassifies the document and makes it public - dood ka dood, paani ka paani

Shut up

Pakistani around the world don't send 32 billion of our hard earned money for you fcuks to repeatedly elect lanats and loot our money
You've been sending billions before Imran Khan came in. When he became PM you did so too, odds are that you still will after he is gone and perhaps decades on.
Retired Mod of PDF: There was no letter. There was nothing. It was all a lie by PTI

Meanwhile NSC official statement:

If it was all a lie then why did Pakistan made a demarche to US Charge d’ Affaires in Islamabad and why Pakistani establishment didn't stop PTI government from doing so? :lol:

Pakistan summons US Charge d’Affaires to issue demarche​

:lol:
Been one month and still waiting for PTI to file cases and prove that the opposition was linked to 'regime change'. Something which not even the NSC has specified. Do note blatant interference could be something as little as making a comment which is what India considers if you see their statements in response to ones of countries mentioning Kashmir negatively.

Been one month and still waiting for PTI to file cases and prove that the opposition was linked to 'regime change'. Something which not even the NSC has specified. Do note blatant interference could be something as little as making a comment which is what India considers if you see their statements in response to ones of countries mentioning Kashmir negatively.

File cases where?

These courts that rank lowest in the world ranking and are bitches of the riches??

No thanks

Back
Top Bottom