What's new

An Important Message to PTI Supporters

"They" have taken down a popular Government and they will become unpopular, that's logical. And this upopularity Imran must learn to exploit without naming and shaming, by indirectly talking about US boot lickers. Not going after the Army explicitly was very wise in the long run. increase the rhetoric against US. Imran must to be uncompromising, that is his most popular quality. Use the core party members to look for ideological people that cannot be bought and don't bring "friends" into the party or something and come back stronger.

Shut up

Pakistani around the world don't send 32 billion of our hard earned money for you fcuks to repeatedly elect lanats and loot our money
Exactly!!! Perhaps overseas Pakistanis should stop sending money back home, let's see what happens then. I say the 200+ million Pakistanis living in Pakistan should be the ones who lose the right to vote afterall they have consistently demonstrated their ignorance and inability to choose effective leaders. 😡😡😡

I really dont get that molvi fazlur rahman,how da hell can you work together with those currupt,begairats,soldout cleanshave political parties while you claim to fight for islami Pakistan? Its Just redicelouse. zaani Khan is 100 Times better then those totally begairats who sell their soul to devil for money.
Fazlu himself is a corrupt, beghairat soldout.

I really dont get that molvi fazlur rahman,how da hell can you work together with those currupt,begairats,soldout cleanshave political parties while you claim to fight for islami Pakistan? Its Just redicelouse. zaani Khan is 100 Times better then those totally begairats who sell their soul to devil for money.
LOL.

Bro you're so naive to think he's anything but a corrupt sellout.

Don't look at his beard and assume him a pious Muslim - non Muslims have beards too.

Look at his actions - read his history.

There is no doubt that the deep state does not want IK. But what are the choices being given is the problem.

One party openly wants Sindhudesh, the other openly defends hindutvadis, the rest less said the better.

Despite his countless flaws, IK is fighting the entire system. My respect for Khan has actually increased.
The same problem was faced by the Turkish Deep State vis-à-vis Erdo'an. After numerous trials and errors they came to the conclusion Erdo'an is the best choice. And, then they gave their Biat to him. The rest is history...

As for IK, it's just the beginning. A couple of generals don't make an army. Once this alphabet soup coalition utterly fails to deliver - exactly the same happened in Turkey in 1997 when the military-judicial post modern coup got rid of the Muslim PM Erbakan, Erdo'an's master - the Deep State itself will hand over power to IK and sideline the opposition....

IK is a fortunate fellow. I think he's getting back into power as a leader of both Deep Nation and Deep State within 6 months to 1 year, if not earlier....

Ayaz sadiq stand corrected Bajwa is a coward...
The only honest thing a nooni ever said, what a pathetic military we have which can only produce songs or cheap third class movies when a tragedy hits or when India annexes Kashmir

A US spy plane was spotted in Afg today. What do you think which country's airspace it may have used, and who gave them permission?
Sitting PM was threatened but army said they were neutral; ask the govt for the threatening letter.
Court was to convict Shahbaz Shareef and Hamza Shahbaz on Feb 16, and they got bailed, and an application to cancel their bail was dismissed.
2 dsys ago, ECP said that they cannot hold elections before Oct.
Today, SC allowed Shahbaz and Bilawal to present their case while their lawyers had already presented their points before courts, and IK wasn't even invited. And finally the court dismissed the ruling of deputy speaker without acknowleding the reason to dismiss NCM, while article 69 clearly states court cannot interfere in the matters related to the parliament.

Connect the dots. Sb miley howe hain, so why not to criticize them?

All those people miley Howe need a bullet in the head !

This is the only way to change Pakistan !

I’m against violence usually but here I’ve lost all hope !

The same problem was faced by the Turkish Deep State vis-à-vis Erdo'an. After numerous trials and errors they came to the conclusion Erdo'an is the best choice. And, then they gave their Biat to him. The rest is history...

As for IK, it's just the beginning. A couple of generals don't make an army. Once this alphabet soup coalition utterly fails to deliver - exactly the same happened in Turkey in 1997 when the military-judicial post modern coup got rid of the Muslim PM Erbakan, Erdo'an's master - the Deep State itself will hand over power to IK and sideline the opposition....

IK is a fortunate fellow. I think he's getting back into power as a leader of both Deep Nation and Deep State within 6 months to 1 year, if not earlier....
Turkey still have problems and Erdogan is facing new opposition:

And this:

1649376239890.png

I have sent tens of thousands if not more over time, it's fcuking ridiculous, and that dosent count the money I spent building homes, charity and other shit

You people have been a hole in my wallet for years

All Pakistani expatriates ask for is a decent honest PM and government and reforms

But you donkeys, don't want to change

Pakistani expatriates give Pakistan more money them ANYONE else,

More then the IMF, U.S, ChIna anyone else COMBINED per year

Our money is not paid back, we don't ask for interest on it, when world financial problems occur, we dig deep and give ever increasing amounts to Pakistan

You dum fcuks won't ever give us a say in the elections

You elect the same lanats over and over OVER AGAIN, you refuse you change and reform, won't pay tax, won't bring in painful but necessary economic plans,, you just eat and and shit and eat again

You people are brain dead if you think we will keep pouring endless billions into PAKISTAN, when you fcukers act like Brain dead donkeys

If overseas Pakistanis stop paying yearly 32B in to Pakistan, imagine what would happen? The USA bootlickers should ask Usa to compensate. I personally believe with IK gone the remitees will decrease, this will harm Pakistan but yes the ruling elite will still be rich so no issues for them.

People forget that Dr Tahir went to Supreme court to request them to enforce Pakistan constitution on the lawmakers but he was attacked and called a foreigner by the sitting judge, 5 years down the line the same people are begging for more remitees and making Roshan accounts to receive money. Double standards.

"They" have taken down a popular Government and they will become unpopular, that's logical. And this upopularity Imran must learn to exploit without naming and shaming, by indirectly talking about US boot lickers. Not going after the Army explicitly was very wise in the long run. increase the rhetoric against US. Imran must to be uncompromising, that is his most popular quality. Use the core party members to look for ideological people that cannot be bought and don't bring "friends" into the party or something and come back stronger.

no man. bajwa and nadeem anjum need to be fired and replaced with Faiz as COAS and Ghafoor as DGISI.

Turkey still have problems and Erdogan is facing new opposition:

And this:

Can there be a top political life in Turkey without opposition from all quarters?? Even Biden publicly declared Erdo'an to be ousted! And, who's been in power since 2002????

Back
Top Bottom