What's new

an eye opener series

Abasin Turi

Reaction score
i found about this series through a friend... its a must watch for everybody who wants to know the truth...
i am posting one of the videos from the series called "THE ARRIVALS"..

watch the series before youtube bans them all..!

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically there is no UFO? UFO was a distraction for the faked moon landing and help to create the myth of superman US weaponry. :agree:
We landed on the moon in area51. :agree:

So basically there is no UFO? UFO was a distraction for the faked moon landing and help to create the myth of superman US weaponry. :agree:
We landed on the moon in area51. :agree:

i found your nodding head abit sarcastic... but anyway its just one part of the series...
try this one..

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been millions of UFO sightings throughout the world and there are hundreds of thousands of people who claim to have first hand experience of Alian intrusions. If you analyze them, nearly 80% of them tell the same story and describe similar things done to them.

I love all these Psi-Fi and super-natural phenomenons and have spent nearly 6 months trying to find some direction and after all that, I got convinced that there exists some form of life out there.

After having learned about UFOs and possibility of Aliens Existence, I went to mosque and asked Khateeb about Islamic view of Aliens. He quoted me two references and mentioned that in the light of Islam, we can assume Aliens exist.

1) He mentioned Allah calls himself God of "Rab-ul-Aalameen". God of Worlds and it is possible this God is referring to them when he is calling himself God of Multiple Words, but it is just a hint not any confirmation.

2) God said near the day of Qayama (the Judgment Day), We will show you our Creations (Krishmay) above in the sky. This is yet another hint that something would be seen in the sky towards the End of Time.

Search over internet, you will find a video by the name "Ancient Astronauts". Its a wonderful Video Series that tells concept of flying and creature coming from the skies is not recent.

Regarding The Arrivals, I respect director's opinion he is not always logical and rational in the series. Go through whole series and you will find he has also included concepts that are just Imagined or they are poorly supported with reasoning and proofs. So on the basis of these videos, you cannot deny whole lot evidences available that indicate about existence of Aliens and Visitors from the outer space.

Last edited:
There have been millions of UFO sightings throughout the world and there are hundreds of thousands of people who claim to have first hand experience of Alian intrusions. If you analyze them, nearly 80% of them tell the same story and describe similar things done to them.

I love all these Psi-Fi and super-natural phenomenons and have spent nearly 6 months trying to find some direction and after all that, I got convinced that there exists some form of life out there.

After having learned about UFOs and possibility of Aliens Existence, I went to mosque and asked Khateeb about Islamic view of Aliens. He quoted me two references and mentioned that in the light of Islam, we can assume Aliens exist.

1) He mentioned Allah calls himself God of "Rab-ul-Aalameen". God of Worlds and it is possible this God is referring to them when he is calling himself God of Multiple Words, but it is just a hint not any confirmation.

2) God said near the day of Qayama (the Judgment Day), We will show you our Creations (Krishmay) above in the sky. This is yet another hint that something would be seen in the sky towards the End of Time.

Search over internet, you will find a video by the name "Ancient Astronauts". Its a wonderful Video Series that tells concept of flying and creature coming from the skies is not recent.

Regarding The Arrivals, I respect director's opinion he is not always logical and rational in the series. Go through whole series and you will find he has also included concepts that are just Imagined or they are poorly supported with reasoning and proofs. So on the basis of these videos, you cannot deny whole lot evidences available that indicate about existence of Aliens and Visitors from the outer space.

well not everything we are told is true..
i also believe in the existence of UFO's and aliens... btw you should read a book "ufo's in the Quran" i forgot its author's name. its a good . get it if you can..

... there are hundreds of thousands of people who claim to have first hand experience of Alian intrusions. ...

Why are our alien friends deliberately dodging the Chinese? I've never seen a Chinese came out and talked about his/her alien encounter.

Why are our alien friends deliberately dodging the Chinese? I've never seen a Chinese came out and talked about his/her alien encounter.

UFO Evidence : UFOs in China

Perhaps people think they have seen a H-8 and telling people about strange lights in the sky might lead to a " yes comrade lets just go down to the police station and discuss the term, revealing state secrets "

Back
Top Bottom