What's new

AN AWESOME PAKISTANI UPCOMING MOVIE BASED ON KASHMIR'S AZADI STRUGGLE

Plz do upload it on torrent, we have also one upcoming movie based on true story.:agree:

"Ghazi Attack" :victory::victory:
The 'selfless movement' that died posts demonetization :lol:

We have a movie along similar lines...lets see which movie grabs more eyeballs ;)

You realise that Indians had nothing to do with the sinking of that sub?

Official investigation revealed that the submarine either overproduced hydrogen while charging underwater, or by an accidental mine explosion.

Lt Gen. JFR Jacob of Eastern Command stated: "Ghazi had met an accidental end and the Indian Navy had nothing to do with its sinking, hence the destruction of the records"

Former Naval Chief Admiral Arun Prakash stated "[Ghazi] had sunk under mysterious circumstances, not by INS Rajput as originally claimed."

Even though in the movie they replaced the destroyer with the sub, the fact that its 'based on true events' is false.

You realise that Indians had nothing to do with the sinking of that sub?

Official investigation revealed that the submarine either overproduced hydrogen while charging underwater, or by an accidental mine explosion.

Lt Gen. JFR Jacob of Eastern Command stated: "Ghazi had met an accidental end and the Indian Navy had nothing to do with its sinking, hence the destruction of the records"

Former Naval Chief Admiral Arun Prakash stated "[Ghazi] had sunk under mysterious circumstances, not by INS Rajput as originally claimed."

Even though in the movie they replaced the destroyer with the sub, the fact that its 'based on true events' is false.

No denying that the trailer looks awesome though, the budget of the movie looks very high.

As for INS Ghazi there is a Pakistan and Indian side, Pakistani will believe your side and Indians believe our side.

No denying that the trailer looks awesome though, the budget of the movie looks very high.

As for INS Ghazi there is a Pakistan and Indian side, Pakistani will believe your side and Indians believe our side.
Sir, even your own generals and military men have rubbished indian navy's claims.Even the records were burnt and your own admirals have confessed about the lies.
It is such a shame that you invent your own stories based on jingoism nothing else.

Yeah it looks good, but trying to turn the script into a propaganda piece makes for a bad movie.

For instance the Hunt for Red October, a great submarine movie was good not because it glorified the Americans or demonized the Russians, but because it had such an interesting script and premise. SPOILERS: The Americans only detected the Russian sub because of something so trivial, not because they were 'patriotic' or 'superior' which the trailer of this movie is trying to portray.

I'm going to guess the ending of this movie: Ghazi detects the Indian sub, lots of close shots and drama, people crying etc. as the Indian sub is 'completely helpless', suddenly the commander says something patriotic and they fire a torpedo blowing up the Ghazi; They all scream 'Jai Hind', roll credits.

I don't know about you but I like watching movies because they are good, not because they have high budgets.

The quotes I provided were from Indian officials, so it seems that not even Indians believe their side of the story. ;)

I'm going to guess the ending of this movie: Ghazi detects the Indian sub, lots of close shots and drama, people crying etc. as the Indian sub is 'completely helpless', suddenly the commander says something patriotic and they fire a torpedo blowing up the Ghazi; They all scream 'Jai Hind', roll credits.

HAHA I think you have got that spot on.

Yeh but without all the masala, the movie will be boring :)

HAHA I think you have got that spot on.

Yeh but without all the masala, the movie will be boring :)

Movies nowadays focus on cinematography, acting, and script. Older movies were more average scripts, average acting, basic camerawork, but really good special effects and props.

Recent big budget movies like the Avengers, Interstellar, Dark Knight etc. have really well-shot artistic scenes, and with the case of interstellar, the talent and script is so good that you can even sympathise with the main villain. :o:

If bollywood is to keep up with the modern world it needs to start making better movies or else Hollywood (or even Chinese movies) will start taking over its international market.

Movies nowadays focus on cinematography, acting, and script. Older movies were more average scripts, average acting, basic camerawork, but really good special effects and props.

Recent big budget movies like the Avengers, Interstellar, Dark Knight etc. have really well-shot artistic scenes, and with the case of interstellar, the talent and script is so good that you can even sympathise with the main villain. :o:

If bollywood is to keep up with the modern world it needs to start making better movies or else Hollywood (or even Chinese movies) will start taking over its international market.
Problem with Bollywood is that it has high movies amount and low budgets, while Hollywood does low movies amount with high budget.

Hence why Bollywood is the biggest movie industry in the world.

Bollywood movies are getting more westernised, for example lies of Dangal and this movie. The special cinematography area and special effects is something that India needs to improve on, agree.

Just hope we continue to move on from love stories, nothing with will beat the old SRK movie in this.

Hollywood (or even Chinese movies) will start taking over its international market
:o::o: under which rock have you been living man...Hollywood is the unrivalled queen of cinema world over both in terms of the revenue and coverage. Chinese movies can take over Hollywood only if those are made in English.

Yeah it looks good, but trying to turn the script into a propaganda piece makes for a bad movie.

For instance the Hunt for Red October, a great submarine movie was good not because it glorified the Americans or demonized the Russians, but because it had such an interesting script and premise. SPOILERS: The Americans only detected the Russian sub because of something so trivial, not because they were 'patriotic' or 'superior' which the trailer of this movie is trying to portray.

I don't know about you but I like watching movies because they are good, not because they have high budgets.

The quotes I provided were from Indian officials, so it seems that not even Indians believe their side of the story. ;)

Look at 2min 14 secs, he did it while the submarine is full of water as well to destroy the Pakistan sub.

Can it get anymore better? lol

Our fucked up Government just like always ,Let the Indians screen their movies again..
Ban these stupid hindu movies and let us preserve what is ours.
Although i haven't watch a Pakistani movie since khuda k liye ,I will definitely watch this in cinema..
Promote our industry guys...PLSS

These shitty movies need to stop putting love in everything.
Stop copying indians, for F**K SAKE!

Look at 2min 14 secs, he did it while the submarine is full of water as well to destroy the Pakistan sub.

Can it get anymore better? lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, there you go. Lets hope they have a good ad campaign :)

:o::o: under which rock have you been living man...Hollywood is the unrivalled queen of cinema world over both in terms of the revenue and coverage. Chinese movies can take over Hollywood only if those are made in English.

People watch Bollywood outside of India, especially in the middle east.

The Chinese have recently been collaborating with Hollywood, and have put a lot of money into their industry:

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future we end up seeing more Chinese movies dominate the markets.

Also have you never heard of Police story, Ip Man, Kung Fu Hustle? They were in Mandarin/Cantonese but people still watched them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom