What's new

AN AWESOME PAKISTANI UPCOMING MOVIE BASED ON KASHMIR'S AZADI STRUGGLE

Well this will attract many trolls from the gutter and it seems it already has. Lolzz

Anyhow great initiative. Kashmir is an integral region of Pakistan under Indian occupation and the areas which were able to attain freedom need to be highlighted and their struggle. An exciting chapter and good prospect it seems.

We need to make more films highlighting the struggles of Kashmir as well as films on our freedom fighters and historical figures.

@Zibago @Jonah Arthur @WAJsal

Plz do upload it on torrent, we have also one upcoming movie based on true story.:agree:

"Ghazi Attack" :victory::victory:

Well this will attract many trolls from the gutter and it seems it already has. Lolzz

Anyhow great initiative. Kashmir is an integral region of Pakistan under Indian occupation and the areas which were able to attain freedom need to be highlighted and their struggle. An exciting chapter and good prospect it seems.

We need to make more films highlighting the struggles of Kashmir as well as films on our freedom fighters and historical figures.

@Zibago @Jonah Arthur @WAJsal
It will be more better if it features biography of real freedom fighters like Burhan wani and Zakir Rashid Bhatt.
These 11 freedom fighters have different background some of them were Government servants like Naseer Pandit Shaheed, Enginnering students like Saif, Zakir and board toppers like Ishaq Ahmad Parray (Newton of Kashmir).
Pay tribute by using media obviously it will attract more viewers.

hizbul_647_070215050214.jpg

It will be more better if it features biography of real freedom fighters like Burhan wani and Zakir Rashid Bhatt.
These 11 freedom fighters have different background some of them were Government servants like Naseer Pandit Shaheed, Enginnering students like Saif, Zakir and board toppers like Ishaq Ahmad Parray (Newton of Kashmir).
Pay tribute by using media obviously it will attract more viewers.
It actually looks like Moamar Rana is playing the role of Burhan Wani Shaheed.

Beautiful promo, but I do not like the last sound of a depressed female. When you have visual of soldiers with guns, you need voice of a Lion to match that visual, not that of a crying women.

Plz do upload it on torrent, we have also one upcoming movie based on true story.:agree:

"Ghazi Attack" :victory::victory:

Indians reject my allegations that Pakistani people watch Indian movies only because Indian movies are made for Urdu speaking audiances, there is no Hindi in Indian movies and they do make Hindi movies which no one watches. Yet I keep reading movies names "Ghazi Attack", "mera Shaheed", "tera Ghazi mera Shaeed" ....Doesnt Hindi have any alternative words for Shaheed or Ghazi????

Indians reject my allegations that Pakistani people watch Indian movies only because Indian movies are made for Urdu speaking audiances, there is no Hindi in Indian movies and they do make Hindi movies which no one watches. Yet I keep reading movies names "Ghazi Attack", "mera Shaheed", "tera Ghazi mera Shaeed" ....Doesnt Hindi have any alternative words for Shaheed or Ghazi????
Urdu is indigenous language of India. :agree: Source :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urdu#Vocabulary

Plus Urdu has 40% of vocals from Sanskrit and Prakrit.
http://www.dawn.com/news/681263/urdus-origin-its-not-a-camp-language

Plus the language you see in Bollywood is not only urdu, it is amalgamation of Hindi,Urdu,Gujarati,Marathi, and many other language.

The 'selfless movement' that died posts demonetization :lol:

We have a movie along similar lines...lets see which movie grabs more eyeballs ;)
One is based on Mullah's self-created propaganda and another one is a real story.

In fact, PNS Ghazi should be brought back from sea just for publicity of this movie. :D

The 'selfless movement' that died posts demonetization :lol:

We have a movie along similar lines...lets see which movie grabs more eyeballs ;)

Wow the budget and effects of the movie looks like a Hollywood movie!

Also was that Amitabh Bachan doing the intro for the video? I really cant wait for this movie, love war movies.

btw Problem with PAks movie, you wont find it in foriegn cinemas unlike Indian one.

also the video has 8m hits on Youtube, the Pak movie only has 500 hits so far lol

Do they know jeans were banned by asiya andrabi in kashmir? threats of acid attacks were issued to girls wearing jeans?

Back
Top Bottom