What's new

an atrocity beyond any act of terrorism in history

Twain Shakespeare

New Recruit

Reaction score
It is September 11. Never forget. What Nixon, Kissinger, and Pinochet did to Chile on this day is an atrocity beyond any act of terrorism in history

I meant the atrocities in Chile? :unsure:

Not really. But Pinochet had a case brought against him in london when he came for medical advise in the House of Lords. But he won and was not extradited. Certainly no americans were put on trial. I mean kissinger should have been tried in the Hague but different set of laws apply to american and british leaders than other countries

Pinochet was arrested and tried in England and Chile for violation of human rights of his country men but never convicted. He died in 2006. Yes, what the Americans did in Chile can not be excused. But both the US and the USSR were doing similar things all over Latin America and Africa. Asia was also not spared, nor was East Europe.

Overcome with indignation, I forgot about Gheghis Khan and Tamurleng's pyramids of skulls, Mithradites, slaughter of a large fraction of a million human beings, the entire Azrec religion, etc. Terrorism? How about Pol Pot?

Only if we restrict the term to insurrectionary acts, denying its history, do the econmic and military protests of ten years ago become record breaking. Fouche made them look like amateurs in planes.

Pinochet was arrested and tried in England and Chile for violation of human rights of his country men but never convicted. He died in 2006. Yes, what the Americans did in Chile can not be excused. But both the US and the USSR were doing similar things all over Latin America and Africa. Asia was also not spared, nor was East Europe.

AS one who came to USAmerikkka through the birth canal, I reserve the right to be indignant at the hypocrisy of our masters, and ashamed at the wars my family has fought in on the kleptocrats behalf, in the name ofRepublic, king or queen. Thank allah we cut from Lorraine when the Kaisar's army camped in our front yard, back in the 1870's.

Folk music devotees around the world, including me, will never forget the crimes that were committed on that day to the Chilean people and one of the great singer-songwriter of the 20th century.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom