What's new

An Arms Race with India that Pakistan can't afford.

looks like the writer knows nothing about indian economy and how real economies work but then sannu ki :sarcastic:

I think You don't really about economy, if you are spending more the 50% of budget on you defense, how do you expect to be stronger economically

I agree arms race with india is a losing proposition. Pakistan needs to channel its resources to more Human development and infrastructure development etc. !! All we need is adequately strong and robust defence with secondary nuclear strike when red lines are crossed.

I agree arms race with india is a losing proposition. Pakistan needs to channel its resources to more Human development and infrastructure development etc. !! All we need is adequately strong and robust defence with secondary nuclear strike when red lines are crossed.
If pakistan was to follow that path then it couldn't get nuclear weapons in the first place. Defense priorities change with time. Once you play even if bluff, then you have to play all the way.

I think You don't really about economy, if you are spending more the 50% of budget on you defense, how do you expect to be stronger economically
Who is spending 50% of budget?

If pakistan was to follow that path then it couldn't get nuclear weapons in the first place. Defense priorities change with time. Once you play even if bluff, then you have to play all the way.

"" Let me make one thing very clear to all you Indians, there are RED LINES which Pakistan has informed the world specially India that if crossed or violated its a nuclear strike and NO BLUFF""[/QUOTE]

Don't worry even though the national flag of pakistan is green but every one sees red when its name comes.

Back
Top Bottom