What's new

An apology to turks!

The sentence goes on as "just because of political matters" and has a strong contextual relevance.
Care to explain a bit more ?

Mate, let's make the whole process shorten..... Do you believe in brotherhood of Muslims or not ? Simple as that.

Care to explain a bit more ?

It is a response to a lengty message. The guy says he would fly another airline just to avoid Turkish airlines in an effort to to not give money to Turks but then he realised that it was a wrong thinking and changes his mind. I had to say that political differences wouldn't cause me to chose another airline instead of Iran Air in that same situation, and we Turks don't make such decisions based on conjuctural polititical differences but considering our longer term relations. In a nutshell I am not mad at Iranians because they give us some trouble.

It is a response to a lengty message. The guy says he would fly another airline just to avoid Turkish airlines in an effort to to not give money to Turks but then he realised that it was a wrong thinking and changes his mind. I had to say that political differences wouldn't cause me to chose another airline instead of Iran Air in that same situation, and we Turks don't make such decisions based on conjuctural polititical differences but considering our longer term relations. In a nutshell I am not mad at Iranians because they give us some trouble.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. :)

minute by minute .... bekhoon nazarate doostane ommah raje be keshvar va mardomet ca tahvil begir...dar in donya mota,asefane roo bedi savaret mishan... ommah mommah ro ham velesh pesaram... felan ke ommah shamshir baste baraye irano irani va digar heidari ha

Well i have said this plentyfull of times before but ill say it again. I dont hate Iranians or Persians, infact i have many Iranians friends myself despite the fact i truelly hate the guts out of the Mullahs regime and everything it stands for. For you to judge and individual or a race for mere politics was truelly narrow minded, glad you came around.

I think this Little piece is worth reading for all of us muslims here. But I didn't know where to post this, so the moderators are wellcome to move or delete.
With regards

An apology to the Turks:
I have recently been doing some looking around for plane tickets to Iran. If all goes well I will be visiting the country soon. But It turns out, that Iran Air has stopped flying to Iran from here.
So Looking for other options, I found Turkish airline and some other European airliners and decided, that I would not fly with the Turkish Airline, because by doing so, I would be helping the Turkish economy and thereby their government and policies. I actually did not care, that a Turkish airline ticket is half the price of, lets say, the German or Austrian airline ticket!
As you know, I am very verbal in my opposition to Turkish policies!
Strange enough, I have very recently started reading a book about Lawrence of Arabia and it got me thinking and made me aware of my flaw and mistake.
I have never understood, how some people betray their own people and country by helping our enemies like the british and Americans, because of ideological differences with our country’s leadership and establishment. Thinking more about it I discovered, that we muslims have time after time helped destroy our word by thinking, that we are achieving something by helping for example the british to destroy the ottoman empire and thereby not only keep the British empire alive and more powerful but also their dominion over ourselves!
I found myself committing the same fatal mistake of wanting to helping austrian economy instead of a muslim nation!
It also made it clear for me the wisdom of our political leaders and their strategy towards nations like Turkey!
WE MUST NEVER ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE BLINDED BY DISAGREEMENT TO SUCH A LEVEL, THAT IT RESULTS IN OUR WEAKENING OF OUR OMMA.
So I am going to buy a Turkish Airline ticket, because I rather support the Turkish economy and our fellow muslims, than the Austrian Airline!
With regards
Read early 1900 British Suadi shake hand to destroy holy cities ruled by ottoman empire. These arab starved the turks in holy city they looted all their wealth and brutally murdered turks. Its hypoism when Suadi ask other nation come and save holy cities. Just turn few pages of history same people fought war from ottomans who were the guardian of holy cities.

Well i have said this plentyfull of times before but ill say it again. I dont hate Iranians or Persians, infact i have many Iranians friends myself despite the fact i truelly hate the guts out of the Mullahs regime and everything it stands for. For you to judge and individual or a race for mere politics was truelly narrow minded, glad you came around.

Trust me, not all that many Iranians are very happy with the mullahs either. But the point is, what can come in it's place? You do realize there are many 'powers' that would love nothing more than rip the country apart, or at least enslave it like it had been. So the Iranian people are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Be happy Turkey doesn't have a target on it's back. We all know that used to be the case a long time ago. I bet that if Iran didn't have a target on it's back, the government would be a lot more laid back in the region. You know the saying, if you're not on the offensive, your on the defensive. Look at Russia. Either grow or they grow towards you. An encircled Iran by radical regimes isn't exactly an option. (I don't mean Turkiye).

You said: despite the fact i truelly hate the guts out of the Mullahs regime and everything it stands for.

and then immediately said:

For you to judge and individual or a race for mere politics was truelly narrow minded

NO COMMENT!!

?

Mate, wut.

I clearly stated that i have many Iranians friends even tough i disagree with Mullahs regimes policies. In other words i wont judge an invididual or a group certain people because of politics. Dafuq did you even read my comment properly.

@ IR-TR,
Tell your father to contact his local embassy.They are very helpful and unless your father has killed somebody, or has been active with our enemies, I doubt anybody cares today! I only have very Little contact with iranians here, but have heard, that they will tell you, if it is ok or not to travel back. He still has to go through the bureaucratic hastle the first time he visits, a couple of my old freinds had to anyways.
Wether you like it or not, you are legally considered an iranian in Iran, so if you visit Iran, the law is the law, although I think you can visit Iran for max 3 months a year. contact your local embassy. I am sure they will be helpful. But as an iranian I rather you never visit the country. Be European and live your life accordingly!
But keep insulting us and tell us about how we dislike our beautiful leaders and our people and even you and I would have a problem! We iranians have never had any reason to be proud of our nation for centuries and as we have shown time after time despite all the enemies, pressure and war, we are still standing behind our leaders and will do so in the future.
Now read something and learn something real other than the garbage you have been fed all your life! Before it is too late that is.
Goodby to all for now.

Last edited:
Trust me, not all that many Iranians are very happy with the mullahs either. But the point is, what can come in it's place? You do realize there are many 'powers' that would love nothing more than rip the country apart, or at least enslave it like it had been. So the Iranian people are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Be happy Turkey doesn't have a target on it's back. We all know that used to be the case a long time ago. I bet that if Iran didn't have a target on it's back, the government would be a lot more laid back in the region. You know the saying, if you're not on the offensive, your on the defensive. Look at Russia. Either grow or they grow towards you. An encircled Iran by radical regimes isn't exactly an option. (I don't mean Turkiye).
My friend. Turkey has more targets on its back. We are just smart by knowing how to balance relations between west and east. Muslim and nonmuslim. Etc. Countries who can't do that will loose independence. Iran has chosen the road of sectarianism. Without political change in Iran I don't think this will change. Outsiders are profiting between Sunni Shia rift. Ideally Sunni Shia world should be like the relationship between Sunni Turkey and Shia Azerbaijan. Mutual respect from both sides.

I think this Little piece is worth reading for all of us muslims here. But I didn't know where to post this, so the moderators are wellcome to move or delete.
With regards

An apology to the Turks:
I have recently been doing some looking around for plane tickets to Iran. If all goes well I will be visiting the country soon. But It turns out, that Iran Air has stopped flying to Iran from here.
So Looking for other options, I found Turkish airline and some other European airliners and decided, that I would not fly with the Turkish Airline, because by doing so, I would be helping the Turkish economy and thereby their government and policies. I actually did not care, that a Turkish airline ticket is half the price of, lets say, the German or Austrian airline ticket!
Strange enough, I have very recently started reading a book about Lawrence of Arabia and it got me thinking and made me aware of my flaw and mistake.
I have never understood, how some people betray their own people and country by helping our enemies like the british and Americans, because of ideological differences with our country’s leadership and establishment. Thinking more about it I discovered, that we muslims have time after time helped destroy our word by thinking, that we are achieving something by helping for example the british to destroy the ottoman empire and thereby not only keep the British empire alive and more powerful but also their dominion over ourselves!
I found myself committing the same fatal mistake of wanting to helping austrian economy instead of a muslim nation!
It also made it clear for me the wisdom of our political leaders and their strategy towards nations like Turkey!
WE MUST NEVER ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE BLINDED BY DISAGREEMENT TO SUCH A LEVEL, THAT IT RESULTS IN OUR WEAKENING OF OUR OMMA.
So I am going to buy a Turkish Airline ticket, because I rather support the Turkish economy and our fellow muslims, than the Austrian Airline!
With regards

Dude, you need to work on your English first. You aren't as clear as you should be.

@ IR-TR,
Tell your father to contact his local embassy.They are very helpful and unless your father has killed somebody, or has been active with our enemies, I doubt anybody cares today! I only have very Little contact with iranians here, but have heard, that they will tell you, if it is ok or not to travel back. He still has to go through the bureaucratic hastle the first time he visits, a couple of my old freinds had to anyways.
Wether you like it or not, you are legally considered an iranian in Iran, so if you visit Iran, the law is the law, although I think you can visit Iran for max 3 months a year. contact your local embassy. I am sure they will be helpful. But as an iranian I rather you never visit the country. Be European and live your life accordingly!
But keep insulting us and tell us about how we dislike our beautiful leaders and our people and even you and I would have a problem! We iranians have never had any reason to be proud of our nation for centuries and as we have shown time after time despite all the enemies, pressure and war, we are still standing behind our leaders and will do so in the future.
Now read something and learn something real other than the garbage you have been fed all your life! Before it is too late that is.
Goodby to all for now.
I'm sad to read the second paragraph, or the third. I actually defended the government, as in keeping Iran sovereign! That being said, I indeed cannot be fully suportive of the rest of the policies, but it's indeed due to outside influences. My dad din't do any of those kinds of things, just an activist communist lawyer (if that is even possible:D). And yes I am PROUD to be an Iranian. And I DO want to visit it, just like any Iranian would. Tamame rooz cholo kabab mikham mekhoram! Anyway yes, I'll have my dad contact the embassy. He has a lot of Iranian friends too, naturally. But he keeps saying his situation is different and is afraid to go. I hope we can go within the nex two years. Anyway, don't take offense to what I said. I didn't offend the government. I respect them, even if I don't agree with everything per se.

My friend. Turkey has more targets on its back. We are just smart by knowing how to balance relations between west and east. Muslim and nonmuslim. Etc. Countries who can't do that will loose independence. Iran has chosen the road of sectarianism. Without political change in Iran I don't think this will change. Outsiders are profiting between Sunni Shia rift. Ideally Sunni Shia world should be like the relationship between Sunni Turkey and Shia Azerbaijan. Mutual respect from both sides.

I can't agree entirely, but indeed Turkey since Ataturk was very smart in it's foreign policy: the no problems with neighbours policy. Thank god for that. That being said, Erdogan isn't really adhering to that it seems during the last few years. But maybe that has to do with the fact that Turkey is now much richer and more powerful than those decades past. Anyway, Sunni Shia brotherhood I'd love, I'm both. But Turkey and Azerbaijan are different than Iran and the Arabs. Even though TR and AZ are sunni and shia (not counting our Alevi brothers for a second), they share a common heritage and mostly language. Iran and the Arabs are different races as well as different sects. That's part of the problem too. And in the end, however nice we want to play, there are over a billion sunnis, probably some 500 million in the Middle East, so Iran will naturally feel threatened as well.

Something Suspicious

suspicious_toes.png

With regards

An apology to the Turks:
With regards

Hi, I dont follow this forum as often as before, because of the greater tolerance of mods for terrorist Israelis and nice to see it that some Persians revise their thoughts about Turks and exhibit a more friendly attitude. I dont trust Iranian regime because of some valid reasons but at the same time I have no problem with Iranian people. We are strong together, human is human and Muslim is Muslim, regardless of their nation, do not fall into Western traps and thwart their efforts to make us enemies against each other, freaks them out when they see we are the best friends. Pakistan-Iran-Turkiye.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom