What's new

An American report: Saudi Arabia is the fifth most powerful country in the world ... and the first in the Arab and Islamic world

There were many Monotheists outside Arabia. Sharif genealogy is pre Arab and widespread since very ancient times. Quran stands on its own and people with faith accepted the message. Had little to do with Arabs and Turks. During the Crusades, some Arab Muslims were actually allied with Crusaders. Not a strong evidence of Islamization if you ask me. Most Arab Islamic influence outside Semitic lands was by personal and trade interactions.
No my friend.. Read about the Sahaba and in particular the achievements of Khalid Ibn Al Walid...etc

May Allah open your eyes..
If Saudis cut off oil to the world it will the equivalent of nuking the Turkish economy. There is a reason USA is defending a bunch of illiterate Bedouins.
That is already an illiterate comment..

If Saudis cut off oil to the world it will the equivalent of nuking the Turkish economy. There is a reason USA is defending a bunch of illiterate Bedouins.

Yeah the same illierate who ran over the whole world at one point they must be extremely imcomptent for pulling off one of the most insane blitzkrieg in world history you can only be retarded in order to pull that off or zero IQ

Shouldn’t IEA be number1 in the world.

they did just defeat the US & NATO lol

No my friend.. Read about the Sahaba and in particular the achievements of Khalid Ibn Al Walid...etc

May Allah open your eyes..
Khalid Bin Walid was a Sharif [Quraish]. Not just any Arab. The ancient genealogical connection to the faith is important from an outsider's perspective. Yes he was brilliant and brave military commander as well.

"If Saudis cut off oil to the world ..."

Nothing happens: they are 10% of the Market ... And there is plenty of oil in Russia and Brazil

The article talk about KSA alone..and it is true according to these indicators.. read it well again..

Go read the interview of MBS by Bloomberg.. your problem if you don't even know about it..

Saudi Arabia's influence is from the US to Japan.. Turkey is a small player..

Turkey my friend.. was made and unmade by the Arabs.. if you don't like it.. you and your likes are denying history..

Only KSA? i don't know but i however do believe they took peninsula shield into account unless i am mistaken

Yeah the same illierate who ran over the whole world at one point they must be extremely imcomptent for pulling off one of the most insane blitzkrieg in world history you can only be retarded in order to pull that off or zero IQ
i have no clue what you are talking about

Saudi Arabia needs to invest into Indonesia Sovereign Wealth Fund at least 15 billion USD just like what has been done by UAE.

"If Saudis cut off oil to the world ..."

Nothing happens: they are 10% of the Market ... And there is plenty of oil in Russia and Brazil

If Saudi oil dried up tomorrow oil prices will rise to $100+. In a pre-covid world you are looking at $200 per barrel price. that is equivalent of nuclear strike

Saudi Arabia needs to invest into Indonesia Sovereign Wealth Fund at least 15 billion USD just like what has been done by UAE.

Indonesia is doing good with the economy but I recall them signing a lucractive submarine deal with Indonesia where Indonsia will build submarine in Saudi Arabia including ToT

Oh! Yes you do know what I am talking about perhaps better than I do:lol:

My comment
Your comment

I have no idea who the illiterate is or who is incompetent is or what blitzkrieg you are talking about

My comment

Your comment

I have no idea who the illiterate is or who is incompetent is or what blitzkrieg you are talking about

So now you have decided to play the illiterate role and deaf on top of that.. Come back to me when you read about the history of the illterate Bedouins who ran over the world literally than we will talk cause at this point you are detached from reality

So now you have decided to play the illiterate role and deaf on top of that.. Come back to me when you read about the history of the illterate Bedouins who ran over the world literally than we will talk cause at this point you are detached from reality

"history of the illterate Bedouins who ran over the world literally "

If the discussion is about Arab Caliphates they never ran over the world

They had the Middle East minus Byzantine Empire, Spain (rest of Europe was under Christiandom). India was never occupied by Arabs.
Neither was China, South East Aisa. Most of Black Africa was not occupied either.

"history of the illterate Bedouins who ran over the world literally "

If the discussion is about Arab Caliphates they never ran over the world

They had the Middle East minus Byzantine Empire, Spain (rest of Europe was under Christiandom). India was never occupied by Arabs.
Neither was China, South East Aisa. Most of Black Africa was not occupied either.

Weak attempt of revision..

They took all the way to southern France to current day Pakistan (Majority of Pakistan has fallen to them and all the way to the borders of China Kyrgezstan and modern day Tajikistan) Half of Turkey including Georgia, Aremenia and Causasus. Despite taking all this as (Arabs) the ideology went on to conquer another junk of this size in the end it was half of the known world's size

qyk8kejxyrz01.png

This is the half of the known world map but this is not attributed to them as other groups of the ummah did that but the map on the up was entirely attributed to them not the one below.

Muslim-lands.png

Back
Top Bottom