What's new

An American report: Saudi Arabia is the fifth most powerful country in the world ... and the first in the Arab and Islamic world

Why Turkiye should destroy S.Arabia ?

even when OBAMA ( The US ) supported İran , S.Arabia was become alone without American protection and Turkiye - S.Arabia were become allies against İran

View attachment 689370

İsrael provoke S.Arabia and The Uae against Turkiye and smart Jews use Arabs as pawns for İsraeli interests in the region

The US-İsrael and puppet The Uae destroyed alliance between Turkiye and S.Arabia
turkey isnt ally of iran?

What a big mouth.. have you even met DAESH in a war..lol
Pakistan with 3 pilots.. are you stupid or what..HaHaHa!..Arabs were fighting the US not even Usrael..
The US wasn't a part of those wars, aiding is a different story.
In 1965, Pakistan was fighting India, not the Soviet Union, even though the Soviets were aiding India heavily. Never heard such a claim from anyone.

Plus, those 3 or 4 Pakistani pilots did better than complete squadrons of ya'll.

Turkiye is more powerful than S.Arabia+The Uae combined ( pathetic puppet dictators who are nothing without the US protection )

Arabs are nothing in world wide politics and military power ...
and you have the most powerful mouth for licking the British-American balls.

camel milk , date fruit , Falafel , Ful Mudammas . Hummus , Manakeesh , etc ..... HaHaHa!
your post alone has destroyed the Saudi bubble.
deflated their balloon of superiority
of invaded then their response wont be different to what Ameer of Kuwait did...
yes ... run away..

if Egyptians Pakistanis and Moroccans ate willing to shed their blood for Saudi ryals then saudis are safe.

but watch out for the cat Israel. it might eat thrm while pretending to be their friends.
What a big mouth.. have you even met DAESH in a war..lol
Pakistan with 3 pilots.. are you stupid or what..HaHaHa!..Arabs were fighting the US not even Usrael..

Very bad example!
Arabs fought U.S.?

are you talking about call of duty?

Last edited:
The US wasn't a part of those wars, aiding is a different story.
In 1965, Pakistan was fighting India, not the Soviet Union, even though the Soviets were aiding India heavily. Never heard such a claim from anyone.

Plus, those 3 or 4 Pakistani pilots did better than complete squadrons of ya'll.
This was not aiding this was replacing every lost piece of equipment with double and did you know how many Western pilots and troops hold double nationalities one Usraeli and one American, French, Australian, South African....ect..

You are wrong in your assessment of things..There is a thread here called "Arab Aces" you can visit it before spewing non-sense here..

Those Pakistani pilots were loved and cherished by the Arabs .. but you can think what you want if that makes you feel better..
your post alone has destroyed the Saudi bubble.
deflated their balloon of superiority
of invaded then their response wont be different to what Ameer of Kuwait did...
yes ... run away..

if Egyptians Pakistanis and Moroccans ate willing to shed their blood for Saudi ryals then saudis are safe.

but watch out for the cat Israel. it might eat thrm while pretending to be their friends.

Arabs fought U.S.?

are you talking about call of duty?
Saudi people and Arabs in general are humble people.. there was no bubble deflated but the Turkish one..
You don't know Saudis when they decide to fight and most likely you don't know the rest of the Arabs and the Arab world security.. Kuwait? are you joking!

Everyone can read about the escalation between The USSR and the US up to the 3rd level of nuclear alert during that war..and why it went that far..

Last edited:
of course saudi arabia is the greatest and most powwafuullllest.....

they have thrown hundreds of billions of dollars into the trash can buying western equipment that does absolutly nothing in terms of protecting their national security.

from losing wars to sandal wearing houthis, getting their major cities and airports attacked by same barefooted houthis, and literally unable to protect the single most valuable economic asset in the country, despite investing 10s of billions in specific american systems for that exact task...

if these american propaganda channels dont pump up the saudis, and tell them honestly how pathetic and weak they are, then the gravy train might stop...

saudi arabia, the strongest country in the middle east, and the world... all hail bin salman

of course saudi arabia is the greatest and most powwafuullllest.....

they have thrown hundreds of billions of dollars into the trash can buying western equipment that does absolutly nothing in terms of protecting their national security.

from losing wars to sandal wearing houthis, getting their major cities and airports attacked by same barefooted houthis, and literally unable to protect the single most valuable economic asset in the country, despite investing 10s of billions in specific american systems for that exact task...

if these american propaganda channels dont pump up the saudis, and tell them honestly how pathetic and weak they are, then the gravy train might stop...

saudi arabia, the strongest country in the middle east, and the world... all hail bin salman
Did Iran recognize it was behind that attack or it acted cowardly and denied?
Your Houthis are but a small exercise for KSA.. keep dreaming..about lost the war,, just 2 days ago 6 houthi leaders were killed at once in a bombing..

Your Houthis are but a small exercise for KSA.. keep dreaming..about lost the war,, just 2 days ago 6 houthi leaders were killed at once in a bombing..
I wouldn't be bragging about Saudi war fighting ability if I was you considering how the U.S.A.F has to hold the Saudi Airforce by the hand and plan your Air War for you. Hell you silly little clowns are not even able to conduct your own in flight refueling and have to rely on U.S.A.F for that as well. How pathetically sad!!!

I wouldn't be bragging about Saudi war fighting ability if I was you considering how the U.S.A.F has to hold the Saudi Airforce by the hand and plan your Air War for you. Hell you silly little clowns are not even able to conduct your own in flight refueling and have to rely on U.S.A.F for that as well. How pathetically sad!!!
Yes.. your ignorance is pathetically sad!

small excerise huh? by the year 2163 you might get close to sanaa at this pace. i believe in the legendary saudia army.

soo powerful, its own troops are too afraid to defend the border with yemen. and instead poor desperate men get recruited from southern yemen to act as human shields for the sauds..

why is that? why does no saudi soldier capable of fighting? because of the pathetic structure and culture real american analysts have written about.

imagine being a saudi soldier. There is absolutely no room for promotion. strictly reserved for connected princes and their large entourages.

there is absolutely no room for getting desirable jobs like fighter pilot, unless your a prince or connected.

the officers are only promoted on cronyism and loyalty. and they treat the enlsited soldiers like absolute servants and scum. any extra effort is unrecognized.

why the hell would any soldier wanna fight or do anything but try other then stay alive in such a poisonous environment?

any idiot sitting behind 200 million dollar planes can drop bombs from a high enough altitutde that the houthis with their rusty aks cant get to.. . but as soon as any saudi, "sparta emirati LOL" , sudanese mercenary, southern yemeni mercenery, and a host of jihadi trash enter houthi territory.

they recieve a severe beating and retreat... but dont be discouraged my friend, i still believe in the glorious saudi army. 2163 will be your year, i can feel it

small excerise huh? by the year 2163 you might get close to sanaa at this pace. i believe in the legendary saudia army.

soo powerful, its own troops are too afraid to defend the border with yemen. and instead poor desperate men get recruited from southern yemen to act as human shields for the sauds..

why is that? why does no saudi soldier capable of fighting? because of the pathetic structure and culture real american analysts have written about.

imagine being a saudi soldier. There is absolutely no room for promotion. strictly reserved for connected princes and their large entourages.

there is absolutely no room for getting desirable jobs like fighter pilot, unless your a prince or connected.

the officers are only promoted on cronyism and loyalty. and they treat the enlsited soldiers like absolute servants and scum. any extra effort is unrecognized.

why the hell would any soldier wanna fight or do anything but try other then stay alive in such a poisonous environment?

any idiot sitting behind 200 million dollar planes can drop bombs from a high enough altitutde that the houthis with their rusty aks cant get to.. . but as soon as any saudi, "sparta emirati LOL" , sudanese mercenary, southern yemeni mercenery, and a host of jihadi trash enter houthi territory.

they recieve a severe beating and retreat... but dont be discouraged my friend, i still believe in the glorious saudi army. 2163 will be your year, i can feel it
The only thing Saudis know how to beat are their poor slaves and of course their Wives!

Keep dreaming.. we know this causes you a lot of pain..
We have got a stupid gandu here called @The SC, a special gandu. I mean a very serious gandu.
We understand your pain..read the report and go cry somewhere else.. you bring nothing here by projecting your stupidity..

Last edited:
Then I must say you have now an impressive fire power with your ground troops....
But do the Saudis have a real army capable of using all that American hardware. We saw what happened with the Houthis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom