What's new

"An American Girl's Appeal for Justice in Kashmir." [Video]

I wish , I could marry an American white girl but im stuck in Canada with racist white trash :'(

I wish , I could marry an American white girl but im stuck in Canada with racist white trash :'(

I wish , I could marry an American white girl but im stuck in Canada with racist white trash

Maybe it is an achievement for him
Maybe he'll parade her in front of whole village too. No offence.

I personally think white girls are too slutty more in behavior also in dressing.

I don't know too much about the older white ladies. Maybe there are some who are compatible with conservative Pakistani man.
just making fun of the desi canadian fool. Its not like its a bog deal marrying white chic.

Thank her for us, God bless her, you got a fine women there.

I had passed along your message to her last night.
Honestly I can say that her perception of Pakistan is changing fast since she started her You Tube blog barely 3 weeks ago: She can't believe the love she's getting in so spontaneous way!

As for the white chick debate--please carry on! It's fun reading those messages.

You are doing good job bro. We need to use every single available resource

Thank you.

Then please propagate her videos and words! She is getting more and more disgusted by what's happening in Kashmir as she learns more. And so more are coming about Kashmir. But her Subs are very low.

I have a pretty hands off approach. Other than translations and little stuff. Soon she will get a tripod and a selfie stick to be even more independent of me. She's not being forced to say anything. She is an American through and through--she knows how to think for herself.

I
Thank you.

Then please propagate her videos and words! She is getting more and more disgusted by what's happening in Kashmir as she learns more. And so more are coming about Kashmir. But her Subs are very low.

I have a pretty hands off approach. Other than translations and little stuff. Soon she will get a tripod and a selfie stick to be even more independent of me. She's not being forced to say anything. She is an American through and through--she knows how to think for herself.
I am already working on it and uses my whats app group to promote her. I also want others to do the same so that her voice will become more strong and reachable to all.

Back
Top Bottom