What's new

An African Student beaten in India, struggling for life in coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Idea why he was beaten up . One thing is for sure . We Indians are the most Racist Dirtbags on this planet . I have lived in Delhi , Mumbai and Pune . Judging from population of Africans and their behaviors , Africans in Delhi are Drug peddlers mostly , Mumbai and Pune students and Migrant workers . He might have been Beaten by a Rival Drug Cartel but nothing can be said for sure . At the ned of the day law has to stand up to put a end to these horrific Crimes .

This is true , I have been working in district courts in Delhi for the last few days as a part of my internship and I have seen so many Black people being brought to court and when I asked my senior he told me they are mostly brought for Drugs and Narcotics related offences. Way too many of them at least in Delhi are involved in that .

The Indian people as a bunch are just racist people... They discriminate against black people (shows alot in bollywood), they discriminate against their north eastern people who look like chinese calling them derogatory names, they discriminate against Indian Muslims calling them "Pakistani agents".. etc... No one can deny this

Dont go on the Gayish name..
It has a huge campus and a good infra to start with...
Good faculties are trickling in...
It has a potential to become a very good private university..!!

Fair enough. Still looks dodgy though and not the first violence on campus apparently.

In April 2011, a Lovely student was beaten by other players and fans during a football game and died a few hours later. The beaten student was from Mizoram and the three accused were Sudanese and Tanzanian.[6] The racial aspect of the crime led to near-rioting on the campus, destroying a number of kiosks and cars. Tension continued with the university closed for three days, and with police being pelted with stones by angry students.[7] LPU Pro-Chancellor Rashmi Mittal described the attack as, "students didn’t take the spirit of the game in a positive manner".[8] The university's management have also been criticised for ignoring earlier racial attacks.[9]

The Indian people as a bunch are just racist people... They discriminate against black people (shows alot in bollywood), they discriminate against their north eastern people who look like chinese calling them derogatory names, they discriminate against Indian Muslims calling them "Pakistani agents".. etc... No one can deny this

True, and it has been accepted by a lot of Indians here on the thread..
We need to improve or attitude and behavior..
But atleast we dont shy away from our problems..!! :angel:
As opposed to some of our neighbors..!! :cheesy:

African youth in coma since April, father seeks Badal\'s help
Yannick, who is pursuing a B.Sc. degree in computers from the Lovely Professional University near Jalandhar, was beaten up after an argument with his attackers outside a liquor shop close to his rented accommodation, police said. He was rushed to hospital by passers-by.

An eyewitness later told police the registration number of the vehicle used by the perpetrators, following which two youths - Bunny Ralhan and Sahildeep - were arrested but three others are still absconding.

Superintendent of Police N.S. Mahal said they were trying to establish identity of the other accused.

He alleged that police failed to take action against the assaulters as they belonged to influential families.

The chances of the dudes paying for their deed are nil.

Honestly, these are the only people I believe Indians respect:

JasPari_History06-full.jpg

Indian+Servant.jpg
Munshi+Vic.jpg
mybedmod.jpg

The British!!!

ahahah dude u showed ur **** mentality right. britishers are today kicking pakistani asss everyday and u say we bow to them. pakistan cant do anything but open nato routes.

this colonist ******. don't forget our great revenge.
Munshi+Vic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom