What's new

an Afghan thug and ptm financier caught in Rawalpindi.

I think this syndrome is running through a lot of people in Pakistan hence all this divides (National, regional and even sectarian) on every level! Just to prove xyz is better than another?!

It needs a rude wake up call from the Pakistani nationalists which we are doing atm.

As I said kabulis Indians and farsi deep state will never gonna except us as equals due to historical reasons and those in the gulf are not behaving otherwise as we are new to the geopolitical call of duty.

Don't you see everyone of these seem to be crazy over us for one reason or another? They don't need an ally they need a bacha jamora to work for dimes and don't ask a question. Now should we abondon all of em, no! this world is a corporate den and we won't just walk the door. We'd stay and take our due share from each of these,It's that simple .

And iam amazed at the psyche of people like @IlyasMyHero who wants to throw away our hard earned crown jewels to the folks extremely envious of our every existence. Nadir Shah and the great great Aryan blue eyed blonde afghanis shall have to pay toll and other taxes if they want to interact with the gangus. But what to do of our generation's Naseem hijazi itch.

Majority is not true. Go ask a farmer on the outskirts of kabul and he will tell you from the bottom of his heart that he loves Pakistan. This hate is spread by our enemies and they use citizens of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran to spread it.

What if some day the post 1947 migrants came up with this same theory of annexation ? And iam not even talking about the moderate numbers of urban sindh. Do you know how many million people migrated to punjab and kp alone?

It needs a rude wake up call from the Pakistani nationalists which we are doing atm.

As I said kabulis Indians and farsi deep state will never gonna except us as equals due to historical reasons and those in the gulf are not behaving otherwise as we are new to the geopolitical call of duty.

Don't you see everyone of these seem to be crazy over us for one reason or another? They don't need an ally they need a bacha jamora to work for dimes and don't ask a question. Now should we abondon all of em, no! this world is a corporate den and we won't just walk the door. We'd stay and take our due share from each of these,It's that simple .

And iam amazed at the psyche of people like @IlyasMyHero who wants to throw away our hard earned crown jewels to the folks extremely envious of our every existence. Nadir Shah and the great great Aryan blue eyed blonde afghanis shall have to pay toll and other taxes if they want to interact with the gangus. But what to do of our generation's Naseem hijazi itch.

What if some day the post 1947 migrants came up with this same theory of annexation ? And iam not even talking about the moderate numbers of urban sindh. Do you know how many million people migrated to punjab and kp alone?
Annexation of our historic lands is bound to happen, the endians and kabuli elites can only delay the inevitable. From the valleys of farghana to the plains of Punjab. Those lands run through our veins and we were made for them.

The brits manipulated and confined our ideology but it's starting to take rise again. All of these occupied lands will be under the indus flag, once more

I really hate Afghan's. They need to be sent back home as quick as possible. Nothing but trouble the whole lot of them. When Pakistani realize this important fact then the nation will be safer.

Da hell you talking about?

Next time you tag me with your stupid rants, the least you can do is quote me and provide context so i know which comment of mine is eating you alive and can respond.

All I've said is to treat Afghanis with respect and not be a racist prick. They're humans and they're Muslims. Da hell does crown jewels to folks envious of our existence come from in this?

thats simple stating the obvious

Democracy in Pakistan is...
Democracy is...

What you stated about democracy is not specific to Pakistan.

It depends only on the electors. If electors are dumb, they will be fooled.

That’s what was happening in Pakistan. And maybe is still happening.

Democracy in Pakistan is...
Democracy is...

What you stated about democracy is not specific to Pakistan.

It depends only on the electors. If electors are dumb, they will be fooled.

That’s what was happening in Pakistan. And maybe is still happening.

Then it is their right to be fooled again.

You and your fanatical PTI razakaars cannot stop that

Then it is their right to be fooled again.

You and your fanatical PTI razakaars cannot stop that

Same for the guy who claims to be democrat but in same time deny to explain on the name of its democratic right to not explain.
Be happy in your mullahs’ trolling world.

Thanks a lot.
End of communication here for me.

Same for the guy who claims to be democrat but in same time deny to explain on the name of its democratic right to not explain.
Be happy in your mullahs’ trolling world.

Thanks a lot.
End of communication here for me.

Keep your fanaticism with you man. Nobody goes around bullying people for debates.

Da hell you talking about?

Next time you tag me with your stupid rants, the least you can do is quote me and provide context so i know which comment of mine is eating you alive and can respond.

All I've said is to treat Afghanis with respect and not be a racist prick. They're humans and they're Muslims. Da hell does crown jewels to folks envious of our existence come from in this?

We are not bound to open our national coffers for guests who are not willing to leave after staying for a good 40+ years.

And yes they are nothing short of a hostile group of people involved in every crime against Pakistani citizens so plz spare me this racist tirade

We are not bound to open our national coffers for guests who are not willing to leave after staying for a good 40+ years.

And yes they are nothing short of a hostile group of people involved in every crime against Pakistani citizens so plz spare me this racist tirade

That's exactly how a far right extremist comments about Muslims.

I guess they're right by your logic.

That's exactly how a far right extremist comments about Muslims.

I guess they're right by your logic.

If I were to be the president of Pakistan all of your new found love would have been dispatched to their glorious Aryan afghania with your properties attached and distributed among those Muslims as a farewell gift.

Any alien who wishes to stay here must get a valid Pakistani visa

If I were to be the president of Pakistan all of your new found love would have been dispatched to their glorious Aryan afghania with your properties attached and distributed among those Muslims as a farewell gift.

Any alien who wishes to stay here must get a valid Pakistani visa

OK

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom