What's new

an Afghan thug and ptm financier caught in Rawalpindi.

Honestly speaking he didnt even bother reading this part!

He is like a zidhi bachaa. But anyway, at least he changed his stance from “Afghans are criminals” to “illegals Afghans”.

I also hope that he understands that he should avoid to write personal affairs in a public website or Facebook or Twitter etc. Anything written or said on record could backfire/used against ourselves one day or another. So everyone should be very careful.

Its democracy. I refuse to

No you are misusing democracy. A democracy without debates, a democracy where you say something without explanation is no more democracy.

No you are misusing democracy. A democracy without debates, a democracy where you say something without explanation is no more democracy.

You cannot go on demanding debates. Nor you can force people.

or simply someone who has made up his mind in a decisive manner?

It’s a possibility I forgot. Yes valid point.

This is what debates allow : seeing where you are or where I am wrong.
And correct our thinking.

But it often means weakness and fear than making up mind in decisive manner. In this case he will accept debating to defend his position.

It’s a possibility I forgot. Yes valid point.
This is what debates allow : seeing where you are or where I am wrong.
And correct our thinking.

i did not stereotype you till you went full albert speer on imran khan. i may have been born under a dictatorship but i am a democrat.

i did not stereotype you till you went full albert speer on imran khan. i may have been born under a dictatorship but i am a democrat.

Sorry I have updated my previous reply while you were replying to it.

I support PTI / IK during his term. I give them chance. After the end of their mandate, I will assess the situation. And then review my position about PTI and IK.

For my part I grown under democratic system. And I didn’t experienced dictatorship. I doesn’t make me less democratic than you. But sure it would/could make us to disagree on some points.

Sorry I have updated my previous reply while you were replying to it.

I support PTI / IK during his term. I give them chance. After the end of their mandate, I will assess the situation. And then review my position about PTI and IK.

For my part I grown under democratic system. And I didn’t experienced dictatorship. I doesn’t make me less democratic than you. But sure it would/could make us to disagree on some points.

for you democracy revolves around 4 names.

Is it contest who have more or less names ?

no but shows that democracy in Pakistan is for a group of people by a group of people as propagated in mass media.

where incompetence is overshadowed by an argument of fear of the return of the pillagers

no but shows that democracy in Pakistan is for a group of people by a group of people as propagated in mass media.

where incompetence is overshadowed by an argument of fear of the return of the pillagers

It was always like this.

Have you ever studied how some kingdoms turned to democracydoms ?

Assghans are second biggest threat for Pakistan after Indians ..Two serious enemy of Pakistan who are close friends to each others and those who are more loyal to Kabul than Islamabad should send back to caves in jalalabad

The reality is that there could never be peace with Indians and afghans until they overwhelm us and vice versa. Punjabi army is just an excuse to fan the ethnic feelings among Pakistanis. Everyone is aware how they treat their own and how many times weve have to use our air assets to spray peace - - - - - - - -

Prophet SAWW forbade many other things too.

The problem with majority afghans is they don't even consider us equal human beings to engage with. Such is the magnitude of Aryan syndrome running through their heads.
Majority is not true. Go ask a farmer on the outskirts of kabul and he will tell you from the bottom of his heart that he loves Pakistan. This hate is spread by our enemies and they use citizens of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran to spread it.

Assghans are second biggest threat for Pakistan after Indians ..Two serious enemy of Pakistan who are close friends to each others and those who are more loyal to Kabul than Islamabad should send back to caves in jalalabad
Do refer to this thread before you lose all of your sanity. But if memory servers me correct, I've tagged you there. You choose to ignore it and throw sh$t around like a baboon. If you choose to ignore any further then you should take your own advise and go to the bottom of the Indian Ocean.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/terminology-adjustment.641121/

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom