What's new

Amritsar president demands a Separate Khalistan

YamlaJaTT

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
SAD (Amritsar) president Simranjit Singh Mann on Friday made a controversial statement demanding a separate nation for Khalistan.
In his statement, he said that Khalistan will serve as a buffer nation between Pakistan, India and China, which will be an ideal example of peaceful existence of all communities. He went on to say that the map of Khalistan will be ready soon and that Khalistan will be war-free nation devoid of nuclear weapons and help in promoting peaceful co-existence among different religions and sects.
Shiromani Akali Dal general secretary Maheshinder Singh Grewal on Friday, referring to the clash outside the Akal Takht, said the manner in which supporters of the SAD (Amritsar) tried to use a religious function to revive themselves politically was “condemnable”.
A clash broke out between SAD (Amritsar) activists and guards of Shiromani Gurudwara Parbhandhak Committee (SGPC) task force during an event on the 30th anniversary of Operation Bluestar at the Golden Temple premises in Amritsar Friday, leaving at least 12 persons injured.
@Mrc, @JonAsad, @proka89, @GreenFalcon, @avis_gan, @gubbi, @OCguy, @hinduguy, @Kataria, @SHAMK9, @Koovie, @vayuu1, @That Guy, @imiakhtar, @Abu Nasar, @mumairabbasi, YamlaJaTT, @PakShaheen79, @ajpirzada, @UKBengali, @ares, @root, @Pukhtoon, @viper1972, @Timur, @TheNoob, @Barisal, @amirs444,@ Muhammad Omar, @SAMEET, @mitjot, @Americandissident, @aazidane, @notgoodenough, @JOEY TRIBIANI, @alaungphaya, @fahadamanullahkhan, @Jay12345, @EyanKhan, @airmarshal,@Secur, @JayMandan, @Fatih Türk, @Al-Kurdi,@ naveen mishra, @Rao Sahab, @nick_indian, @DoTell,@ ChinaToday, @taha137, @ای ایران

SAD will only affect its political future by making statements like these. as it is they have done a horrible job in ruling Punjab making it a state of drug addicts. I was on Punjab recently and traveled in Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar. I didn't see or hear anything that would lead me to believe that there is a separatist sentiment there.

These Akalis carry a lot of baggage and hardly bring anything in return to NDA. Now as BJP has majority on its own it should end its alliance with these unwanted parties like SAD.

SAD will only affect its political future by making statements like these. as it is they have done a horrible job in ruling Punjab making it a state of drug addicts. I was on Punjab recently and traveled in Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar. I didn't see or hear anything that would lead me to believe that there is a separatist sentiment there.
All it takes is a single shout to wake up the asleep and You think people are standing outside in Punjab with Dhols and banners waving, saying that we want a new country. The hindu extremes wouldn't think twice to start massacres again. Think about it bro.

Back
Top Bottom