What's new

AMRAAM Integration into LCA-Tejas Mk1A

Why buy a missile which your own airforce successfully dodged? :lol:

Your fighters fired the missile at 100 km which is outside it's kill range of 60km

Hence it was easier to dodge
Maybe if ur fighters were not chicken
They would have come within 50-60km of the Su30 and then fired.

But they were too scared to come even near the 85-90km max range of the R77

Your fighters fired the missile at 100 km which is outside it's kill range of 60km

Maybe if ur fighters were not chicken
They would have come within 50-60km of the Su30 and then fired.

Your basic R-77 has a Max range of only 80 km so you can consider what is the NEZ of your R-77 you indiot

So you are saying that your pajeets dodged a missile 'sucksexfully' after the offensive missile got 'phuss' due to it running out of fuel. Very well done pajeets. Accumpalishmantt indeed. :lol:

Too scared to come within the radius but too brave to shoot down abhi-lund-on jet while also dropping 500 pounds smart bombs within 1km radius of your brigade headquarters in IOK where your bippin ravat was busy banging his junior's wife. :rofl:

@Areesh @Mentee

India Going For F/A-18 for NAVY IAC-1
Mig-29K is rejected by Navy

So American Planes Will surely come as We cannot Afford Both Rafale for Navy And Air-force in same time

We cannot Afford that Americans Lobbies are More powerful And We cannot afford Rafale's Both for Navy And Airforce

I doughty that MMRCA 2.0 Will go on rather You Will see Repeat Order of 36 More Rafale's for 30 % less Which already in current deal.

So rafael from france, mki from ryssia, f18 from US, Tejas a mixture of israeli avionics, russia migs, french mirrages and then again a mixed bison ...

What ur airforce ia trying to do ? In a world of integration u r using atleast three different artitechture of russian israeli and french origin and now planning for 4th ...

So rafael from france, mki from ryssia, f18 from US, Tejas a mixture of israeli avionics, russia migs, french mirrages and then again a mixed bison ...

What ur airforce ia trying to do ? In a world of integration u r using atleast three different artitechture of russian israeli and french origin and now planning for 4th ...

F/A-18 SE are purely Carrier Based Fighter Its Opening Up to Indian Navy For carrier based CBG's roles in Indian ocean
Integration of F/A-18 SE's in IAC-2 Is purely destined For Opening Up Whole Infrastructure and Architecture For Possible Integration For Future US Platforms into IN

Navy already Started opening Up to US technology integration inNavy

1. 24 Sikorsky MH-60R for ASW
  2. Boeing P8I
  3. Northrop Grumman E-2 Hawkeye For Kamov ka-21 replacement
  4. Naval Multi-Role Helicopter
  5. Possible STOVL F-35 In INS Vishal Expected 2030

F/A-18 SE are purely Carrier Based Fighter Its Opening Up to Indian Navy For carrier based CBG's roles in Indian ocean
Integration of F/A-18 SE's in IAC-2 Is purely destined For Opening Up Whole Infrastructure and Architecture For Possible Integration For Future US Platforms into IN

2. Boeing P8I
Then why purchased rafael and why outting israeli avionics in tejas ?

Then why purchased rafael and why outting israeli avionics in tejas ?
Rafale Is Deep Penetration Aircraft Similar to M2k
Its For SEAD/DEAD role And Destruction of Enemy AWEC's
O
LCA Is Indian OEM So we can incorporate any Missile & EW in it

IAF and Navy has different Principles

Rafale Is Deep Penetration Aircraft Similar to M2k
Its For SEAD/DEAD role And Destruction of Enemy AWEC's
O
LCA Is Indian OEM So we can incorporate any Missile & EW in it

IAF and Navy has different Principles
Rafael for deep strike ... lolz ... your claimed air superiority aircrafts had to run away on 27th.

By the way altough its too late but world have moved to cruise missiles for deep strike ...

By the way i didnt know mirrage 2000 are jaguars have retired as strike was responsibility of these aircrafts

Rafael for deep strike ... lolz ... your claimed air superiority aircrafts had to run away on 27th.
Just Like your Air Superiority Fighters were 100 km way When 12 Mirage entered 80 km into KPK

As If yours fighter Dare to crossed Indian airspace

By the way altough its too late but world have moved to cruise missiles for deep strike ...
CM's are Next Next Level escalation after that no holds bard
SEAD/DEAD always done by Dedicated aircraft
By the way i didnt know mirrage 2000 are jaguars have retired as strike was responsibility of these aircrafts
They Will Re-paced by Rafale's

2. Boeing P8I
Then you have logistics and maintenance nightmare with so many different kinds of jets/aircraft world is going to induct 2-3 fighter jets to reduce logistics and maintenance costs

Why are you yelling in CAPS.
I'm not yelling but by mistake

Just Like your Air Superiority Fighters were 100 km way When 12 Mirage entered 80 km into KPK

As If yours fighter Dare to crossed Indian airspace

CM's are Next Next Level escalation after that no holds bard
SEAD/DEAD always done by Dedicated aircraft

They Will Re-paced by Rafale's

Hahaha ... 80 km into KPK ... lolz ... i didnt spikes were dumb bombs that had to drop on the target. As per my knowledge of spike they are smart glide bombs and ur mirrages didnt even target them correctly as our fighters were approaching.

So u can claim whatever u want the next day we proved that targeting any near border installation using a glide bomb is very easy.

U did it at night. We did in day time and even after announcing to the world that we are coming.

We didnt cross into india air space as we r not stupid like abhinondone. And thats what our pilots are trained for. Dont u train ur pilot these tactics ? So shameful. U r going to loose alot more.

Cruise missile next level escalation ... lolz ... u believe so mich in bollywood ... we hit ur military headquarters with glide bombs.

SEAD/DEAD missions are mostly done at border areas as enemy air defences are at border and not deep inside. Deep strike and SEAD/DEAD are totally different things.

Jaguar and mirrages will be replaced by rafarl ... thats strange as both aircrafts are receivibg heavy upgrades. Indian airforce is investing billions of dollars on something they r replacing ...

Either u know nothing or IAF are stupid.

IAC-2 Destined Take in mind Su-33 as Size
Elevators were 10 meters (32,80’) wide the last time I saw a number for IAC-1.
IAC-2 is far, far away.

and you want a 1 meter margin, so the wingspan must be max 8 meters (26,25’).
The F/A-18E/F is 32,6’ with the wings folded giving a margin of 0,2’ or 6 centimeters.

The MiG-29 fits and so does the naval LCA (which was rejected by IN).
If the Indian Navy wants to but F/A-18C/Ds, then it might fit, but that is really old stuff and questionable if Boeing can deliver.

upload_2020-5-2_14-41-7.gif

The Rafale-M does not have folding wings and won’t fit without a redesign.
The proposed idea was to have removable wingtips, but it would take 15 minutes to refit the wingtip once it was on the flightdeck, slowing down flight operations.

upload_2020-5-2_14-50-43.png

Su-33 appears to fit the 10 meter width, but it is awfully long at 21,15 meters.
Will it fit in the other direction?

upload_2020-5-2_15-0-21.jpeg

http://defencenews.in/article/The-I...-a-New-Carrier-Fighter-Hits-Rough-Seas-283865

1F4A221F-64A8-4C03-B20E-983DE0827C42.jpeg

The F-35C will not fit either.

D86FEE93-D199-496C-8D6D-ED1F10ECECE3.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom