What's new

Amitabh Bachchan supports Afghan baby Abuzar

Sher Malang

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
bigb4801.jpg

Abuzar was shot 5 times.

Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has lend his support to the two-year-old child, Abuzar, who was shot five times by Taliban militants during an attack at a Kabul hotel last week.

Big B tweeted in support of Abuzar at the request of a fan. “@SrBachchan Hi Sir have you heard about #Abuzar who lost all his family on new year’s night in kabul please RT this to show ur support thanks,” retweeted Senior Bachchan.

afghanistanbaby.jpg

The Afghan toddler Abuzar, who lost all his family members including mother, journalist father in the attack emerged from a coma on Sunday, and his condition has improved.

Amitabh Bachchan supports Afghan baby Abuzar | The Indian Express

Those terrorists shot that poor innocent 5 times......holy ****! :(

Yes and some m..fcukers say 'keep it up' to it's perpetrators :angry: and they still ask us why we like Indians over them :hitwall:
Brother iam totally against brutal killing of innocents. I wish afghanistan get out of its problem and eliminate all possible threats as soon as possible.

WTF so he sends a retweet and that becomes news. I was thinking maybe he offered some kind of real help. Not targeting Amitabh here, but the media.

Exactly my thoughts. But his tweets generated interest about the child. Who knows, maybe a few will come forth to help the kid financially as well.

Back
Top Bottom