What's new

Amit Shah tests coronavirus positive, tweets is moving into hospital

I hope this racist bastard suffers miserably and then brought back from brink of death. We cant have him dying on us he is our replacement just in case Modi kicks the bucket. Modi and Amit Shah are destined to sink India and accomplish mission assigned to them by ISI :enjoy:.

Let these assholes know no matter how rich and powerful they are, they're still just mortals like the rest of us.

If he die,he will die like a coward for Indian people. Chinese invasion is a bigger embarrassment for bjp jokers. I remember lots of their politicians who said very bad things about pakistan but they died a miserable death. There was a minister who said that indian army has done surgery of Pak. He died a miserable death.basically his operation has failed to save his life so his own surgery happened in a sense lol.

I am rather conflicted. I want him to enter Jahannum ASAP, but then again he is needed on Earth also to break India.

Allah swt, I accept whichever hukm He wishes.

The cynical person that I am, I don't think Amit Shah is infected at all.

With Covid rates in India at an all time high, I think the BJP walas are faking positive test results to show the public that they are suffering along with them.

This is to ward off any negative reaction that the common man is suffering but the leadership is enjoying life.

With Covid rates in India at an all time high, I think the BJP walas are faking positive test results to show the public that they are suffering along with them.
Disagree. You misunderstand fascism if you truly believe this. The BJP sociopaths would never ever give their enemies such ammunition to use against them. Fascist leaders must at all costs project an almost ethereal air of invincibility. Whatever befalls their enemies cannot possibly befall them. They are supreme beings and must retain such an image.

This is perhaps why news of Shah's condition is being suppressed. In UK, we got daily updates on the Bachan family but not a whisper about Amit Shah.

Back
Top Bottom