What's new

Amit Shah indirectly warns China by quoting surgical strike over Pak

Modi has officially turned India into an international joke. :partay:

parts-amraam-missile-arvindjain.jpg

Atleast we heard something from India.

It was all quiet for a while. People were getting worried.

Yet again another chest ( in his case breast ) thumping statement full of immaturity and wet dream talk.
Basically has told the world that China has taken land and refuse to return it. Only on here Indians to live in denial pretending there has been no land taken.

You can’t get more humiliated than one of your leading retards stupidly admitting to the world China has cornered India decisively.

And once again, it is proven Indians are infatuated by Pakistan. Chinese troops are sitting inside the Bharat Land yet instead of confronting them, this bald tadipard is harping about Pakistan. I wonder if he can eat without taking Pakistans name. He also made the claims that after US and Israel, India is the only country with an impenetrable comprehensive defence capability, too bad all you need is a pigeon or a camel or at times a goat to beat that so called capability.

This is the mentality of Hindu nationalists like Amit Shah who thump their chests watching Modi capture "Pakistani" pigeons and shoot down birthday balloons from Pakistan. Such inspirational heroics.

CGUfIV5VIAEoPsf.jpg

Last edited:
Joker can't even handle 10 times smaller country without a military disaster, what does he think China who is the same size going to do? I sincerely hope he goes ahead. It'll be entertaining to see the mental gymnastics bhakts try when a Pakistani flag is hoisted in New Dehli, a Kashmiri in Srinagar and a Chinese one in Mumbai, considering that I've burned through all of the shows and movies I wanted to watch.

His Ahmedabad-style street thug credentials have started yielding diminishing returns. He's now a liability to the BJP thats' why he was removed from BJP chief post.

Do you not think he is your next pm after modi.

Chinese Knows how genuine surgical strikes was and also the response of 27 Feb.....

Pakistan do it well but very limited scale....If you dare with China they will hit them very hard....Mr Amit Shah should not forget 1962 war with China....India tested China and their response was massive......Try it once more... @silent_poison
PLA is a paper panda

Do you not think he is your next pm after modi.

No Amit Shah's stock has diminished within BJP after his failure to control Shaheen Bagh protests, losing Delhi election badly, and mismanagement of riots. BJP really has no alternative to Modi at the moment, although some of their chief ministers like Ajay Bisht (a.k.a. Yogi), Shivraj, Yedurappa, or Fadnavis (ex-CM) are being primed for that eventual role. The problem is after Modi, none of their leaders have enough acceptability. Even if BJP has to keep Modi alive on a ventilator with oxygen supply, they will do it because he's too much of an indispensable brand for their party.

With any luck, BJP will not be able to complete its 5-year term that expires in May 2024. They are like a house of cards, and I am awaiting their government's collapse.

Statements like these and results of feb 19 stand off have exposed india much and I don't think Chinese now think them of a threat...

If u keep barking far above and beyond your capacity to bite.. People will keep calling your bluffs

fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you, fool me thrice call me endian.

Back
Top Bottom