What's new

Amir Tataloo sings in defense of Nuclear Rights (Video)

Madali

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Have you (Iranians) heard Amir Tataloo's new song?

موزیک ویدیو انرژی هسته ای از امیر تتلو (امیر مقصودلو)

The clip was done with the corporation of the Iranian Navy, which is extremely smart of them. Instead of making crappy 80s style videos no one cares about, they have decided to help a popular pop/rap underground artist, who has millions of fans.

Iranian rapper drops bomb with pro-nuke video - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I don't think other governmental departments were happy with the support though, because I don't think they have shown it on Seda Sima, which I think they should. They need to attract young artists to sing in defense of our country, to give a positive energy to our youth, instead of singing a million crappy songs about love.

The government needs to get off its *** and make it easy for artists to reach the youth, if they sing positive things about their country.

:)
Video looks good, voice sounds good and the meaning is the best to know :P
" this is our absollute right to have an armed Persian gulf"
Anyway, it have less to do with an atomic bomb and more about having a military force i guess.

Real fun to watch though!

Have you (Iranians) heard Amir Tataloo's new song?

موزیک ویدیو انرژی هسته ای از امیر تتلو (امیر مقصودلو)

The clip was done with the corporation of the Iranian Navy, which is extremely smart of them. Instead of making crappy 80s style videos no one cares about, they have decided to help a popular pop/rap underground artist, who has millions of fans.

Iranian rapper drops bomb with pro-nuke video - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

I don't think other governmental departments were happy with the support though, because I don't think they have shown it on Seda Sima, which I think they should. They need to attract young artists to sing in defense of our country, to give a positive energy to our youth, instead of singing a million crappy songs about love.

The government needs to get off its *** and make it easy for artists to reach the youth, if they sing positive things about their country.
Every year thousadns or even millions! rap songs produce in Iran if goverment want to play them on tv we need 10 years in every years to listen rap songs! Seda sima never play such as these songs.

Every year thousadns or even millions! rap songs produce in Iran if goverment want to play them on tv we need 10 years in every years to listen rap songs! Seda sima never play such as these songs.

I don't mean play all the crappy rap songs. I mean the 1 or 2 made per year that are about giving you positive energy for yourself and your country. Like Yas' Sarbaze Vatan

Last edited:
We should be careful with this degenerate negro-western genre named rap. In the west it has turned millions and millions into subhumans.
I second. It is African mixed West culture. Meanwhile some of rap songs are very proper.

I second. It is African mixed West culture. Meanwhile some of rap songs are very proper.
We should not care, even if it's used in a way to promote patriotism. It should be banned from media or any event because it's contra-civilization.
"Sepahe farhang o Pishineh" should be established, the current one is fake and allows more negro-western culture than Iranian (antidote of afro-western culture)

Last edited:
What's with the implied racism against black people? After the Islamic Revolution, we cut off all ties with the apartheid South African government, to show our concern for the way black people were treated in that country.

If you think the genre is harmful, then fine, I'm not exactly a huge rap fan (I'm a rock n roll guy myself) but don't make it a skin color issue.

What's with the implied racism against black people? After the Islamic Revolution, we cut off all ties with the apartheid South African government, to show our concern for the way black people were treated in that country.

If you think the genre is harmful, then fine, I'm not exactly a huge rap fan (I'm a rock n roll guy myself) but don't make it a skin color issue.
There is no any racism in it and it's associated with certain people from certain continent. They are spreading degeneracy and poisoning the world and its youth by their what they call "art/music", and we know which groups use them as their puppets to destroy local cultural norms.

Their culture is inferior to ours, they are literally at the lowest level in USA or any other country among migrant groups. What is racism about that? it's just statistics. Maybe from communist, liberal or Islamist point of view we are racist, but we don't care about their opinion because we've our own standards about what's good and what's bad. We don't care about hot leftist items (Palestine, apartheid in south Africa etc). Culture of Asia should be protected against Afro-western culture.

Last edited:
Interesting discussion your having here. I know Persian is a beautiful language and you must have great musical tradition. Is there sample of Persian music I could listen to? Any popular groups/names?

I smoked "ghelyoon" with him in Dubai in 2007. How things have changed. My cousin knew him in Dubai and that's how I met him. Now he's an IR tool. Crazy lol

Interesting discussion your having here. I know Persian is a beautiful language and you must have great musical tradition. Is there sample of Persian music I could listen to? Any popular groups/names?
There are different kinds of music in Iran, classic, traditional etc. Also Persian music is just a part of the larger different kinds of Iranic music.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom