What's new

Amir Liaqat Shows Pakistani Missiles Power will Break India into Pieces If india attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when people tell me that the common Pakistani is not the enemy..

Here is why i just laugh it off..

Besides,also the fact that terror groups in Pakistan run on charity.
dude that his job, thats how he is able to put food on the table. do you want him to die of starvation? India helps ppl in many different ways.

we finally found a sawa sair for Indian media

If Pakistan nukes India, Indian army will not limit targets to Pakistan. Indian army without government control with be free to take revenge to any extend, an army with nothing left to live for ... 10 nukes are enough for Pakistan ... What will Indian army do with remaining 90 nukes? Will they Strike Mecca Medina and 1.5 billion muslims ? Does Pakistan has the guts to die with such a huge blame... ?
We have the in house capacity to develop 2000 highly enriched nukes don't forget that

I believe india needs to be broken up. Not because of some superficial reason such as Islamic Hind. But because the culture of India has degressed into such a state where Indian culture promotes rape, theft, abuse... for this reason India needs to be broken up and the country needs to be sold off to the highest bidder

So when people tell me that the common Pakistani is not the enemy..

Here is why i just laugh it off..

Besides,also the fact that terror groups in Pakistan run on charity.
No they ask money for poors..... but never define poverty....and which border side of poors..

I believe india needs to be broken up. Not because of some superficial reason such as Islamic Hind. But because the culture of India has degressed into such a state where Indian culture promotes rape, theft, abuse... for this reason India needs to be broken up and the country needs to be sold off to the highest bidder
The kind of orgasm will leads to straight to impotency in real life.
BTW look at world map before replying even in this thread...

He's slowly turning into the next Zaid Hamid: someone who will continue to bark but no one will pay attention to.

Resources must be replenished. In case something happens to Zaid Hamid Sir (May almighty give him a 100 years of age), Some contingency should be there. After all this a legacy and somebody should carry forward the vision of Gazwa e hind and break India to the size of Srilanka.

I know from wher did you get this idea of selling country to the highest bidder.

This will come as a shock to you, but only countries with really degenerate culture like terrorist worship, incest etc are available for sale to the highest bidder. You should know.

Last edited:
ok you try and then we try , best of luck . btw you already have a bidder in the name of china http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002350818 . try to follow hasan nisar in his intellectual articles . bye for now

You have been brainwashed into believing that Indian culture promotes such nonsense. The hate that is taught is unbelievable.
Such vile things are also said about Americans, Europeans and west in general.
Demonizing countries will not take you anywhere.
Snap out of it!

We have the in house capacity to develop 2000 highly enriched nukes don't forget that
India has enough nukes and missiles to wipe out 95% of muslim ummah, Let's see Pakistan wants to see Indian army in revenge mode. Everyone will blame Pakistan for the sudden wipe out 1.5 billion muslims...

haha He does not know whats is Hydrogen bomb.

maxresdefault.jpg

India has enough nukes and missiles to wipe out 95% of muslim ummah, Let's see Pakistan wants to see Indian army in revenge mode. Everyone will blame Pakistan for the sudden wipe out 1.5 billion muslims...
Pakistan with nukes are like a monkey who has a sword in his hand. Don't know it's real capability but swinging here and there.
No point arguing with them, complete waste of time. Will make you drag down to their goat level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom