What's new

Amid Surge In Number Of Coronavirus Cases, Government To Procure 40,000 New Ventilators In 3 Months

And??? How these 40 k ventilators will be delivered??

They come under Essential supplies.

Same as milk, groceries and Medicines. They will be delivered like the rest of the items.

They come under Essential supplies.

Same as milk, groceries and Medicines. They will be delivered like the rest of the items.

Like from cows or grown on land??

U don't have current manufacturing capacity..

But u guys do have history of making tall claims

Thats all I am saying

Like from cows or grown on land??

U don't have current manufacturing capacity..

But u guys do have history of making tall claims

Thats all I am saying

lol. I am not required to educate you just because you are too lazy to find out on your own.

Scaling up Manufacturing is not a big deal with Funding and Demand is available. As of today, BOTH exist so there is no bottle neck.

lol. I am not required to educate you just because you are too lazy to find out on your own.

Scaling up Manufacturing is not a big deal with Funding and Demand is available. As of today, BOTH exist so there is no bottle neck.

Listen i really hope this is case but pardon me for being extremely skeptical
Like a tall claim of a vaccine on first page of
This thread

Good luck to India on production of these ventilators.

Hope India is able to be generous and spare a fraction of these ventilators for other countries in the region.

PS - Can anyone advise if any Indian companies currently manufacture ventilators?

None

Chinese make 15000 ventilators per year.

Thats supposed to be more capacity than rest of world combined

u telling me these indian manufacturers will deliver 40 000 ventilators i' what time frame?? Realistically it will take 5 years but let's hear your response

Seattle-based ventilator maker Ventec told The Seattle Times that it shipped 250 units of its deployable ventilators last month and is heightening production to potentially 1,000 per month in the next 90 days and 2,000 per month within 120 days. Ventec also reportedly plans to make an additional 100 hires to its current staff of 130.

https://www.massdevice.com/how-are-u-s-based-ventilator-companies-doing/

Its just a matter of time, a single company in US expects to increase the delivery upto 24,000 unit per year within 120 days from present capacity of 3000 units per year.

Maruti Suzuki plans to manufacture 10,000 units of ventilators per month

Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) on Saturday said it is planning to rapidly scale up production of ventilators with intention of reaching a volume of 10,000 units per month in partnership with AgVa Healthcare.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...entilators-per-month/articleshow/74861392.cms

Seattle-based ventilator maker Ventec told The Seattle Times that it shipped 250 units of its deployable ventilators last month and is heightening production to potentially 1,000 per month in the next 90 days and 2,000 per month within 120 days. Ventec also reportedly plans to make an additional 100 hires to its current staff of 130.

https://www.massdevice.com/how-are-u-s-based-ventilator-companies-doing/

Its just a matter of time, a single company in US expects to increase the delivery upto 24,000 unit per year within 120 days from present capacity of 3000 units per year.

Maruti Suzuki plans to manufacture 10,000 units of ventilators per month

Maruti Suzuki India (MSI) on Saturday said it is planning to rapidly scale up production of ventilators with intention of reaching a volume of 10,000 units per month in partnership with AgVa Healthcare.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...entilators-per-month/articleshow/74861392.cms

So an American ventilator company will take 3 months to take production to 1000 per month and another 6 months to further increase it

And an indian car company will produce 40 k ventilators from scratch in what time frame???

I m just commenting on links u posted

My friend v don't have years try to comprehend this..

Italy Spain and newyork need them in next hours

In year what do u plan to ventilate?? burial grounds??

Italy Spain and newyork will have to buy from elsewhere. These are for India.

Let's hope containment works..

There won't b much left in india by the time these ventilators become available if they ever do

Gujarat breaks China's record by building 2200-bed Covid Hospital in just 6 days

Building for this hospital was already prepared. Government managed 2200 beds for it within 6 days. Govt provides all facilities as per the guidelines of WHO & Health Department of India. 1200 beds in Ahemdabad, 500 in Surat, 250 each in Vadodara & Rajkot.

WHO says each patient in separate rooms that's what chinese built.. not side by side beds

I don't think UK has too many manufacturing industries left. Ventilators are not really all that Hi-Tech machines.

Its basically just a motor and a control unit. And some display unit if someone wants to be fancy. The design though have to be cleared by some Medical body. Same with manufacturing too.

UK wold probably just import this stuff.

Most private hospitals would purchase it from private manufacturers too. GoI has to worry about opposition claiming "corruption" , so they are buying it from PSU's.

Dyson and car companies are making them. Universities and research institutions have developed low cost and simple machines.

WHO says each patient in separate rooms that's what chinese built.. not side by side beds

How does that matter if there is central air conditioning or ventilation ? :lol:

As long as proper distance is maintained, it counts as best practices.

IN any case all the patients would be ill, and once's infected, you cannot get reinfected and sick.

So what is the point of a separate room ?

How does that matter if there is central air conditioning or ventilation ? :lol:

As long as proper distance is maintained, it counts as best practices.

IN any case all the patients would be ill, and once's infected, you cannot get reinfected and sick.

So what is the point of a separate room ?

Ignorance is a blessing

https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/clinical-management-of-novel-cov.pdf

"Place patients in single rooms, or group together those with the same etiological diagnosis. If an etiological diagnosis is not possible, group patients with similar clinical diagnosis and based on epidemiological risk factors, with a spatial separation"

And than place the 40 k ventilators next door I guess

Any ways all I was saying that this is not what chinese built

U have just arranged beds in an existing building

Back
Top Bottom