What's new

Amid Covid-19 Pandemic Bharatis are Busy with Spreading Fake News about Bushra Bibi

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Capture.PNG

There is no low that a pajeet from Hindustan won't touch. This one is just another example

This Dixit guy is considered an "intellectual" amongst Hindutva incels. He has multiple speeches and teaching sessions on Youtube for right-wing orgs in India.

Imagine lmao.

Deep inferiority-complex is running in the very blood of these defeated, humiliated Hindus of history. Lost grand civilizational struggle to superior Islam, and are now perpetually resentful without any outlet. Miserable incels

So Indians get off on Pakistani celebrities being ill with Covid? Why does this nation continue to surprise me on a near daily basis? Surely I should know them by now and be unsurprised by every new revelation.

The GreatPajeetEmpire Shtrikes Again!

Legions of Bob n Vagane StrikeForce are conquering the CyberWorld with Total Indianness!

With Indianness Feeding on itself...the World in real is bound to see the frequent displays of Indianness!

IndiaPhrands be prepared to show some Bob n Vagane ...afterall you have feulled The Rise of TheGreatPajeetEmpire!

Has the $3Trillion IndianEconomicPower and $1.4+ in Equity
refused to accept $3mln in AID yet?

One would have expected great big IndianHeadlines of such Act of Honour by the proud, honourable, good Indians?

No?

@SIPRA @PakSword @Khanivore @Verve @StormBreaker @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @N.Siddiqui @masterchief_mirza @Ace of Spades @newb3e

twitter and media has become a mirror of sorts truely reflecting the image and mindeset of soceities!!

that news reports represents how hindutava brain works how low life pathetic these sanghes are!! no matter how kuch i hate india i always considered india a great country a mix of great people and cultures but now they are ruled by fanatics who rape and murder!!

sad days ahead for india!

View attachment 622887

There is no low that a pajeet from Hindustan won't touch. This one is just another example
Endian media owners know that the collective IQ level of bhakts is like a 2 years dog.. and janta will accept it
their are probably enacting stories of bhabhi dewar type **** in their media

regards
...or a comined IQ of a Dishwasher.
This Dixit guy is considered an "intellectual" amongst Hindutva incels. He has multiple speeches and teaching sessions on Youtube for right-wing orgs in India.

Imagine lmao.

Deep inferiority-complex is running in the very blood of these defeated, humiliated Hindus of history. Lost grand civilizational struggle to superior Islam, and are now perpetually resentful without any outlet. Miserable incels
So Indians get off on Pakistani celebrities being ill with Covid? Why does this nation continue to surprise me on a near daily basis? Surely I should know them by now and be unsurprised by every new revelation.

Legions of Bob n Vagane StrikeForce are conquering the CyberWorld with Total Indianness!

With Indianness Feeding on itself...the World in real is bound to see the frequent displays of Indianness!

IndiaPhrands be prepared to show some Bob n Vagane ...afterall you have feulled The Rise of TheGreatPajeetEmpire!

One would have expected great big IndianHeadlines of such Act of Honour by the proud, honourable, good Indians?

No?

@SIPRA @PakSword @Khanivore @Verve @StormBreaker @Path-Finder @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @N.Siddiqui @masterchief_mirza @Ace of Spades @newb3e
twitter and media has become a mirror of sorts truely reflecting the image and mindeset of soceities!!

that news reports represents how hindutava brain works how low life pathetic these sanghes are!! no matter how kuch i hate india i always considered india a great country a mix of great people and cultures but now they are ruled by fanatics who rape and murder!!

sad days ahead for india!
Superpower ambitions or claims

When foreigners ridicule or scornfully dismiss Indian people's ambitions or claims of superpower, I feel so exultant. In the arcane realm of covert intelligence, such perception is an indication of how well the intelligence organization has hidden it's activities. When I hear comments like 'country of rapists', 'open defecation', 'sh1thole' etc, I feel joyful anticipation. Such remarks are backhanded compliments. An intelligence agency's job is not to build reputation but to produce desired results.

Speaking of 'praise', the word 'slumistan' has gone out of fashion. It was in vogue till the infamous 2012 Delhi rape.

I suspect RAW (India's external intelligence agency) itself has meticulously created this image of a third class country, in order to deflect attention from it's missions. When I read articles describing Indians as delusional losers I feel jubilant. The stupidity displayed by Indians is too glaring to be real - advocating cow urine and dung as solution to all problems etc. Definitely it's a camouflage.

I am so excited and thrilled about RAW's Midas touch.

eu4ylamxqayn4nn-jpeg.622300

- PRTP GWD

No?

Indians should be ashamed of themselves.. but that's too much I am hoping for.

I hate to generalize, but Indians mostly are like that. I have a couple of Indian friends, they are quite nice though. One of them was telling me that BJP is very active in gulf. They have get togethers where they collect money for sending to BJP/ RSS in India and plan how to replace Pakistanis with Indians in their respective organizations. Good that he told me.. I wasn't expecting him to tell me about their activities as he is himself a Hindu.. but seems some (1-2%) hindus are also unhappy because of Modi government.

And genius hindutva terrorist would believe everything negative about pak and IK..

View attachment 622887

these nazi wannabes. When will they practice night of the long knife ?

Indians should be ashamed of themselves.. but that's too much I am hoping for.
ahh, you must live in another dimension.

No?

the master shitrokes are taking place at an increased rate and pace.

Back
Top Bottom