What's new

America's Legendary F-16 Fighter vs. China's J-20, Russia's Su-35 and PAK-FA: Who Wins?

Debatable, as we don't know the true extent of the stealth technology being incorporated within both systems. Even when the final version is developed, we won't know their abilities for a very long time.

Nope 80% of stealth is shaping and Sukhoi already have admitted that PAK-FA is LO rather
than VLO design.

We have had Russian fan boys saying for years that a new stealthy design will come out but it never did.

Nope 80% of stealth is shaping and Sukhoi already have admitted that PAK-FA is LO rather
than VLO design.

We have had Russian fan boys saying for years that a new stealthy design will come out but it never did.
This debate has been done to death in other threads, so I won't get into it.

4th generation: Tejas, Su-27, Su-30, Mig-29M, Mig-31, F/A-18, F-16, F-15, F-14, J-10A, J-11A, JF-17, Grippen
4.5th generation: Su-30SM, Su-35, Mig-29K, Mig-35, Rafale, Typhoon, F/A-18E/F, F-16 block 3, F-15E, J-10B, J-11B, J-15, J-16
5th Generation: F-22(in service), F-35(in service), J-20(latest status: Low- rate production), J-31(2 prototypes), T-50(under development)

So it's apples to oranges.
I don't understand how people can compare a fighter that is still under development( and we know nothing about) with a fighter that is already operational, plus a 4+ generation fighter with a 5th generation fighter. Defies any logic to be honest. :welcome: To :pdf:
This thread should be closed.:chilli:

Hi F16 cant be stealthy but ability to detect and confuse other platform will make it valuable in coming conflicts

I don't understand how people can compare a fighter that is still under development( and we know nothing about) with a fighter that is already operational, plus a 4+ generation fighter with a 5th generation fighter. Defies any logic to be honest. :welcome: To :pdf:
This thread should be closed.:chilli:

i seldom give out thanks. this post shall be my second like given. the thread started is ridiculously ignorant or something.

Back
Top Bottom