What's new

America’s broken Pakistan policy - BRAHMA CHELLANEY

Did I ask for your opinion on my mentality? Inflict your opinion somewhere else.

Did anybody ask you about the South Asian "fallacy" where you cleverly out the entire thing on me? Forgetting your own fallacy and your pathological lying disease.

Did I ask for your opinion on my mentality? Inflict your opinion somewhere else.

Butthurt at which of Pakistan's stellar achievements exactly?

Failed state status. Fountainhead of terrorism. Most violent country in South Asia. Civil wars. Genocide against minorities. Insurgencies. Broken economy. Selling bonds at 8%....

Please be more specific.

Yes Pak is ruined "OMG" :(

Now since Pak is a failed state,has no achievements,violent and massacring minorities etc...

Than shouldn't the mighty "bhukay nangi" Indian supa POWA with it's culture of tolerance .. It's awesome human rights record... do something about its own ppl rather than moaning like prostitute who got paid less by customer Pak.... Calling him the bad customer .. The immoral/sinner while being a whore herself..

That's you... The moaning street walker...

Did anybody ask you about the South Asian "fallacy" where you cleverly out the entire thing on me? Forgetting your own fallacy and your pathological lying disease.

to get an answer to that question you will have to ask each and every person in South Asia. Only if each and every one of them says that my opinion is unsolicited, can you accuse me of inflicting it without invitation....

Awww...c'mon! Lighten up! I am just yanking your chain! Don't get so serious!!!

On second thoughts, you may consider taking that survey of entire South Asia. In the roughly, 2,130-odd days since you joined PDF, I see that you have racked up and impressive 31,347 posts (most of them juvenile BS like the current ones, no doubt). So its not that you have to work for a living, do you?

Yes Pak is ruined "OMG"

Happened around 1947 (roughly)

Now since Pak is a failed state

Last I checked it was on number 13 in the failed state index. Impressive.

has no achievements

you are wrong. AQ Khan stole the centrifuge blueprints. Also, you did manage to paint those Chinese/North Korean
missiles green and give them the name of Turkic/Afghan marauders, didn't you? Now that's an achievement!

violent and massacring minorities etc

Hndu population of Pakistan immediately after formation - 15 percent. Hindu Population today - 1.6 percent. Also, Ahmediyas are constitutionally declared non-muslims. And so on...

to get an answer to that question you will have to ask each and every person in South Asia. Only if each and every one of them says that my opinion is unsolicited, can you accuse me of inflicting it without invitation....
Did you do that?

Awww...c'mon! Lighten up! I am just yanking your chain! Don't get so serious!!!

Don't worry .. Didn't give a Fuk.
On second thoughts, you may consider taking that survey of entire South Asia. In the roughly, 2,130-odd days since you joined PDF, I see that you have racked up and impressive 31,347 posts (most of them juvenile BS like the current ones, no doubt). So its not that you have to work for a living, do you?
Somehow you are re-affirming my theory about whole street walker thing.. You want business ?

As for work..I just started internship at a law firm.. Dnt handle cases like yours though.

Happened around 1947 (roughly)
No wonder it has been fingering Bharat mata for the past so many decades.

Last I checked it was on number 13 in the failed state index. Impressive.
Thanks .. Coming from a starving naked super power leading the work poverty index .. It's indeed impressive ..

you are wrong. AQ Khan stole the centrifuge blueprints. Also, you did manage to paint those Chinese/North Korean
missiles green and give them the name of Turkic/Afghan marauders, didn't you? Now that's an achievement!

So the Chinese didn't just us the nukes,training etc .. The whole thing you were bitchin about in the previous thread before getting screwed..

Hndu population of Pakistan immediately after formation - 15 percent. Hindu Population today - 1.6 percent. Also, Ahmediyas are constitutionally declared non-muslims. And so on...

And 99% of those Hindus were in east Pakistan...

Tell us about Muslims in indisn Punjab etc? 0% left?

As for minorities.. Well atleast we aren't massacring thousands in riots every year now are we? We do we have a mass murdering head of state .. Backed by extremist divkheads...

Don't you have a lynching to attend though?

American is losing its control in Pakistan and that's the fact .
Pakistan can live without USA and can buy anything it's wants from China and Russia .
General raheel is pressing Saudi to stop TTP and khawarijs finance once that is achieve the mushroom of terror factory Aka madrassa will be gone.

You are very correct in your analysis.

Agreed, the whole world cannot make Pakistan stop terrorism or hosting Bin Laden or exporting (stolen) nuclear tech to all and sundry. What next?

Other countries give you money with one hand, and then take it back with the other in the form of defence sales. So smart you are aren't you?

All the money given to Pakistan goes into the pockets of ISI and Army to fund terrorism and buying weapons - also accepted worldwide. So, your point being?

THINK TANK | The Failure of Foreign Aid to Pakistan by Sunil Dasgupta, ISN|IndraStra Global : Analysis, On The Dot
Who is funding the Afghan Taliban? You don’t want to know
The Case for Ending the U.S.-Pakistan Alliance | Foreign Affairs

Don't quote some idiotic Indian writers to me. We don't care what the west thinks of us let alone Indians. Do you know how many times we have been told by the Americans that if we give up on our nuclear program, restrain our military and become secular we will be the next South Korea. Balance of payment and reserves are not the only thing in this world. We don't want to make toys and stitch cloths for the West. For us our beliefs and culture is more important. BTW if Army and ISI was getting all that money that you talk about, India would have been long finished. We are a very hard and resilient country. We took on the Soviet and survived, we survived the double games played by the Americans and we are the only country which has been able to defeat a major Islamic insurgency. We have succeeded in what the US and its allies failed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Indians have been predicting demise of Pakistan even before it was created but we are still around and Indians cannot do anything about us except complains to the Americans. For most of it history Pakistan performed economically better than India. Last two decades of Indian economic progress is the only thing Hindus can be proud of in the last 1000 years and it has gone to their head. Mark my word we will make an economic come back sooner than later. Talking about helps from other countries, India is the only country which needed UN help to learn how to $hit. It is a country which can neither take care of its unborn or its dead. Despite India's economic growth of the last 2 decades, the average Pakistani lives a much more dignified and respectful life than an average Indian. BTW historically India has been the largest recipient of foreign aid ever in history.

Last edited:
Don't quote some idiotic Indian writers to me. We don't care what the west thinks of us let alone Indians. Do you know how many times we have been told by the Americans that if we give up on our nuclear program and restrain our military we will be the next South Korea. Balance of payment and reserves are not the only thing in this world. We don't want to make toys and stitch cloths for the West. For us our beliefs and culture is more important.

And Zia's Islamization dreams are now bearing fruit...

Butthurt at which of Pakistan's stellar achievements exactly?

Failed state status. Fountainhead of terrorism. Most violent country in South Asia. Civil wars. Genocide against minorities. Insurgencies. Broken economy. Selling bonds at 8%....

Please be more specific.

This does not look good from a citizen of world's largest country of poors on planet where the poors of his country alone outnumbered the poors of whole of africa and then his country also famously known as a Rape Capital of the world.

This does not look good from a citizen of world's largest country of poors on planet where the poors of his country alone outnumbered the poors of whole of africa and then his country also famously known as a Rape Capital of the world.

Why is your English so poor?

And Modi's Hindutava is bearing fruits too early i.e. ghar wapsi, killing of dallits, killing of muslims on false rumors of eating beef, writers giving their awards back for intolerance, Skikhs protesting on roads in Punjab etc.

Why is your English so poor?
Because I never got the opportunity to study in dharamshala.

And Modi's Hindutava is bearing fruits too early i.e. ghar wapsi, killing of dallits, killing of muslims on false rumors of eating beef, writers giving their awards backs for intolerance, Skikhs protesting on raods in Punjab etc.

Because I never got the opportunity to study in dharamshala.

Dear, please supply me with a babel fish so that I can make sense out of what you just spewed. Else, talk to me through a human translator. Better still, type in Urdu, please.

Our society is more Islamic today than it was under Zia and it is because of personal choices of individuals. Don't talk about things you don't understand. Militancy was a by product of the Jihad against the USSR had nothing to do with Islam. As far as TTP is concerned they only become as powerful as they did thanks to the Indian money routed through the Afghan intelligence service after the fall of the Taliban. However, India is not getting a return on its investments. You need to worry about your own indigenous militancies which is coming your way from many sources thanks to Modi and his henchmen. I see many mini Pakistans, Khalistans and Nagalands in India's future.

$30 billion for Pakistan during US war in Afghnistan since 2001
$2500 to $3000 billions spent by US (plus 1000s of precious American lives lost) in Afghanistan

90+% of fuel, logistics support, food, bullets etc. all through Pakistan. Don't go with the hype of parachuiting stuff into Kabul. That's just a hype.

And you say "largesse being extended is commensurate to the value".

hahahahah

Most likely you have no fing clue about military logistics. No clue at all.

like so many of those 2-anna TV anchors.

$18 billion in economic and military aid while $13 billion in CSF.

My point was that US has been very supportive towards Pakistan but Pakistan does seem to return the favor back to US and instead is supporting US' main rival China in sipte of all this largesse being extended by US towards Pakistan.

Dear, please supply me with a babel fish so that I can make sense out of what you just spewed. Else, talk to me through a human translator. Better still, type in Urdu, please.

You can take help from your feku aka modi and he will guide you how to remain silent when his fellow country men kill fellow countrymen of minority. He did the same thing in 2002.

I see many mini Pakistans, Khalistans and Nagalands in India's future.

Everyone should dream. Dreams are important as they give rise to hope. Without hope there would only be despair. So hold on to this narcotic for as long as you can. Because when you wake up, the reality around you will crush your spirit.

Back
Top Bottom