What's new

Americans Try Pakistani Food For The First Time!

I actually just watched the video in OP and I have to admit the hipsters pronouncing the Pakistani dishes is triggering the **** out of me.

KAR-A-HEEEE

And also that hipster bitch claiming Pakistani food from Northern Areas is closer to Iraq and Middle East since Pakistani Northern Areas are closer to the Middle East....LOLOLOLOLOL

Americans should just shut the **** up and eat it and take a geography class or go to their safe space Indian exotic food ‘Chicken tikka masala’..

Last edited:
What's the word for cocaine in Urdu

Bhang is opioid "juice" or whatever, charas is weed

“ nakka ni dwaih “ in Birmingham lol .

I actually just watched the video in OP and I have to admit the hipsters pronouncing the Pakistani dishes is triggering the **** out of me.

And also that hipster bitch claiming Pakistani food from Northern Areas is closer to Iraq....LOLOLOLOLOL

Americans should just shut the **** up and eat it or go to their safe space Indian exotic food ‘Chicken tikka masala’..

Lol chicken tikka masala - a Pakistani invented dish in UK , number one British takeaway .

4 tiny pieces of chicken breast in Heinz tomoto soup 😂

£20 guv .

Last edited:
“ nakka ni dwaih “ in Birmingham lol .

Lol chicken tikka masala - a Pakistani invented dish in UK , number one British takeaway .

4 tiny pieces of chicken breast in Heinz tomoto soup 😂

£20 guv .

Who cares? Indians want to claim it and they can have it. I would never order that shit at a restaurant.

Beef nihari is better, or chicken/mutton/beef korma…..need the gravy fir the nans….

Plus chapli or seekh kebabs…..

In toronto always i go to the nirala restaurant on markham rd, their food much better than the rest

I have eaten every food from all over the world here in Australia. BUT I STILL CANNOT AUTHENTIC PAKISTANI FOOD ANYWHERE ! THERE IS A VAST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAKISTANI AND INDIAN FOOD THE WAY THEY TASTE. I honestly CANNOT eat indian food here - just terrible taste.

Last edited:
I have eaten every food from all over the world here in Australia. BUT I STILL CANNOT AUTHENTIC PAKISTANI FOOD ANYWHERE ! THERE IS A VAST DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAKISTANI AND INDIAN FOOD THE WAY THEY TASTE. I honestly CANNOT eat indian food here - just terrible taste.
Agreed. Pakistanis here make such sh1t food. They are disgraceful. I got stomach pain too many times.
I think most of their customers are Indians so they have to degrade the taste to suit them.

Agreed. Pakistanis here make such sh1t food. They are disgraceful. I got stomach pain too many times.
I think most of their customers are Indians so they have to degrade the taste to suit them.
Its their own fault for making bland food….plus is it really necessary to write “indian and pakistani cuisine” instead of just Pakistani ??? These stupid ppl do that everywhere

Its their own fault for making bland food….plus is it really necessary to write “indian and pakistani cuisine” instead of just Pakistani ??? These stupid ppl do that everywhere
That annoys me too but they do it to attract Indian customers.

these V loggers come in subcontinent to fetch new subscribers no matter its india or pakistan and south asians by default give extra respect to GORA SAB

these V loggers come in subcontinent to fetch new subscribers no matter its india or pakistan and south asians by default give extra respect to GORA SAB
Agree, in their own countries nobody gives an eff about them….

Yaha importance milti ha just cuz theyre from west……hamari qaum ki slave mentality

A thread on Americans eating Pakistani food had to descend into shit talking Indian food.

I don't know what crap you get in UK/US in the name of Indian food. I have eaten a lot of so called Indian food in South East Asia and Europe (non UK), it was all BS, tailored to god-knows-whose taste buds. Collective Indian cuisine (North, South, East, West put together) is unmatched in its flavours. But you got to eat it in India. And go beyond the dumb Chicken Tikka Masala. The best cuisine isn't even in the north. It is in South, Maharashtra, Goa, Bihar and Bengal.

I am sure Pakistani food is great too and I would love to travel to Pakistan some day to try out the authentic stuff. I don't need to dumb down your cuisine to feel proud of mine.

Back
Top Bottom