What's new

Americans in Pakistan: What is this thing????

women in yellow can speak pretty great urdu.there is no way that she is not working as embassy's translator.

Buhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahaha:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

For making roti... Oh my God I'm laughing to death..!!!

@war&peace actually its for beating cloths when we wash them with hands. Used before machines took over
For making roti its "Belna"....which is round in shape.
Oops seems you don't know
I think it is for some special type of chapati like the big one Afghani or Arabic people make though I never made it or seen them making. For normal chapati like small pizza size we use rollers.
Yeah you can use it for cloths too but normally people use washing machine so if you will put that into machine, it will make a lot of noise and may even damage it so better not use it for cloths.
What do you say bro @Doordie This gol gappa girl is making fun of me so I need your support :)

What do you say bro @Doordie This gol gappa girl is making fun of me so I need your support

People didn't use washing machines for pretty long time... Even I've used it but its called "Moongli" in Punjabi..

@GreenFalcon @Doordie @Zibago @The Sandman Bhala kon c roti banti hai is mini bat se?? :omghaha:

14991869_1164616020289877_3137879940257547228_n.jpg

@war&peace the roti I make.... :P ;)

Last edited:
People didn't use washing machines for pretty long time... Even I've used it but its called "Moongli" in Punjabi..

@GreenFalcon @Doordie @Zibago @The Sandman Bhala kon c roti banti hai is mini bat se?? :omghaha:

Okay may be I'm wrong or it is just not my day today :(

Moongli.. I Love it..
It is so much fun to eat especially the freshly roasted peanuts in the winter in Pakistan with coals burning in a potter's pitcher and perched on top of the pile of peanuts with friends and cousins and gossiping in the cold nights of winter.. wow you really reminded me of those moonglis ..I love them

Last edited:
Moongli.. I Love it..
It is so much fun to eat especially the freshly roasted peanuts in the winter in Pakistan with coals burning in a potter's pitcher and perched above the pile of peanuts with friends and cousin and gossip in the cold nights of winter.. wow you really reminded of those moonglis ..I love them

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Bro Moongli... matlab ye thappi jis se kaprhon ko beat karty hain so that un ki mail nikal jaye..its a Punjabi Word

The thing you're talking about is "Moong-Phali"... The peanuts.. Amrika nay sab bhula dia hainnn??:rolleyes:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Bro Moongli... matlab ye thappi jis se kaprhon ko beat karty hain so that un ki mail nikal jaye..its a Punjabi Word

The thing you're talking about is "Moong-Phali"... The peanuts.. Amrika nay sab bhula dia hainnn??:rolleyes:
I told you it is not my day..I thought I will get even with you on that yeah you are right is Moong phali but I think people say Moongli for the sake of brevity..

Ohhh... You are one of those ? :eek:

As the video wale aunty said. it's for "bachay jo shararti hay... "

Proudly.... :D As I was hell Shraarti.. I've experoenced all kinds of stuff Belna, Saika, Chamcha etc..

Wow that's look almost round...How did you do that? :woot: and more importantly Did you do that

I do that with hnads aafkors...:cool: And yes I did it....
Burnol Here Please...!! :rolleyes:

Still not a perfect gol roti.... u need to practice a bit more

Part time Tandoor to nahi chalaty?? :lol::lol: Anyhow would you spare sometime for me to teach me how to make perfect goal roti???
Burnol Here too Please.....!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom