What's new

American Thinker: Vietnam close to war against China

LMAO we treat Vietnamese ladies as we treat our sister, equally or better otherwise we Chinese wouldn't have a reputation as ladies's man. :enjoy:

You mean after paying million Chinese Yuan for the ladies? LOL, have fun at it, ladie's man. You're a joke.

Obviously, Vietnam has no chance for a war with China. But Vietnam surely can pull back all achievement the Chinese had from 20 years. Do not forget why the Russian got in Afghanistan, the American in Vietnam too, and Vietnam itself in my Cambodia nation. Regard in other eyes, the Vietnamese scared of the Chinese but the Chinese fear of the Vietnamese too. The reason why the Chinese do not attack these islands the Vietnamese keep because the Chinese do not dare to do that. They almost can destroy them but do not dare to destroy them. Vietnam needs peace but Chinese need peace more. the Chinese only exits the dark of 20 century under Japanese's shadow. all the achievement only get from 20 years until now. the distance with the western is a long progress, a war with vietnam is the most stupid thing from Chinese's decision. Im sure, the American will support all thing for Vietnamese in a war with china. No need to lose the American's blood, let the dog bite each others. Vietnam always is the bone which is hard to gnaw
Chinese daydream of bloodshed. A hopeless case. How many times China launched invasions into Vietnam? 16 or 17 times?

Luckily we are stronger otherwise we would end as slaves or in gas chambers.

But Japanese are still messaging in Chinese even today after a thousand years.
W020151009585408358523.jpg

t01aa531585095f0c3a.jpg
LOL hope this give you some peace of mind than reality. Your army men are meant to be a cowards. Once ur leadership falls all will fall. But vets japs Indians are patriotic and brave. They please look at our history and urs.lol passing by traders too made u as their slaves in the past. Fancy weopons need brave men. Lol we are waiting for the day China get some balls and attack India or our allies lol . I pray u get some balls

This is total crap.
I was in Vietnam 4 weeks ago. Travelled from the north to the south. Lots of Chinese tourists. No issues. Huge Chinese investments and some people are worried about long leased land etc. But no signs of war. This is just bull

Obviously, Vietnam has no chance for a war with China. But Vietnam surely can pull back all achievement the Chinese had from 20 years. Do not forget why the Russian got in Afghanistan, the American in Vietnam too, and Vietnam itself in my Cambodia nation. Regard in other eyes, the Vietnamese scared of the Chinese but the Chinese fear of the Vietnamese too. The reason why the Chinese do not attack these islands the Vietnamese keep because the Chinese do not dare to do that. They almost can destroy them but do not dare to destroy them. Vietnam needs peace but Chinese need peace more. the Chinese only exits the dark of 20 century under Japanese's shadow. all the achievement only get from 20 years until now. the distance with the western is a long progress, a war with vietnam is the most stupid thing from Chinese's decision. Im sure, the American will support all thing for Vietnamese in a war with china. No need to lose the American's blood, let the dog bite each others. Vietnam always is the bone which is hard to gnaw

are you writing a Vietnamese fantasy? We have contained Vietnam for millennium regardless of how heroic they were in historical time. We do not dare to attack Viet's occupied islands?LMAO you should watch the 1988 video on how we massacred those viets stand on the reefs, when we decide a war on Vietnam we're ready to pay a heavy price to achieve our objectives. And you can be sure that Vietnam is not going anywhere, we will keep watching them of any ambition over South East Asia for their entire existence.

P.S. I advise you to change your flag back to Viet flag, only coward hide behind other nation's flag.

Last edited:
There should be a joint mountain warfare training school near Doklam. Pakistani special forces, fighter pilots, and planes should be stationed on an year round training mission to remain acclimatized with high altitude conditions. This would serve to further strengthen the iron bond between the two peace loving nations. We believe such brotherly actions serve as shining examples for all countries in the region.

Keep masturbating to that thought !!

You mean after paying million Chinese Yuan for the ladies? LOL, have fun at it, ladie's man. You're a joke.

LOL why paying million Yuan when Chinese and Vietnamese have great affinity for each others, beside Nationalist stand we don't hate Vietnamese like we hate Japanese, normal Vietnamese don't have any issue with Chinese neither and that why you see both Vietnamese and Chinese live in peace and do business together in China town.

Chinese daydream of bloodshed. A hopeless case. How many times China launched invasions into Vietnam? 16 or 17 times?

Luckily we are stronger otherwise we would end as slaves or in gas chambers.

Keep bragging over and over about your mighty Viet heroic resistance against China but you forgot how many time since millennium your government had to crawl in the Chinese imperial Palace to offer tribute in exchange of peace. And don't get me wrong I have no mean to humiliate you but it's a historical facts.

And don't talk like we treated you as German treated Jewish people, you should be thankful that we didn't acted like American did to their native people centuries ago when we had plenty of opportunities to annihilate Vietnam during the historical time or Vietnam is just Chinese province by now.

Last edited:
LOL hope this give you some peace of mind than reality. Your army men are meant to be a cowards. Once ur leadership falls all will fall. But vets japs Indians are patriotic and brave. They please look at our history and urs.lol passing by traders too made u as their slaves in the past. Fancy weopons need brave men. Lol we are waiting for the day China get some balls and attack India or our allies lol . I pray u get some balls
Vietnam was under dominance of China for 1000 years, India as a British colony for 3 centuries and Japan is still under US occupation and doesn't have an independent foreign policy. Is this the history you are talking about? India has no allies and it's always a pushover in all aspects, feed your soldiers well first, without enough food they don't even to have the strength to raise a white flag, now their situation is worse off than in 1962. At least they were smiling when they surrendered back then.

And don't talk like we treated you as German treated Jewish people, you should be thankful that we didn't acted like American did to their native people centuries ago when we had plenty of opportunities to annihilate Vietnam during the historical time or Vietnam is just Chinese province by now.
China supported the genocide in Cambodia with the aim of killing until the last man the last woman the last child, especially the Viet ethnics. Not much different to the German genocide on the Jews.

Or do you want to deny it?

Yes Vietnam had been a part of China for thousand years until the Tang, which is considered as the greatest period in Chinese history. since Vietnam departed, China history is a history of ugliness.

China will standby Indian Kashmir, Tamil Nadu and nagaland. Full support will be given from their independent from India with arms and financial aids. :enjoy:

China will strike with all might on chicken neck and made India headless chicken :rofl:

If that happens there will be such a cry of joy in South Asia that you can hear it from Beijing but unfortunately to your leader it is not a priority.

are you writing a Vietnamese fantasy? We have contained Vietnam for millennium regardless of how heroic they were in historical time. We do not dare to attack Viet's occupied islands?LMAO you should watch the 1988 video on how we massacred those viets stand on the reefs, when we decide a war on Vietnam we're ready to pay a heavy price to achieve our objectives. And you can be sure that Vietnam is not going anywhere, we will keep watching them of any ambition over South East Asia for their entire existence.

P.S. I advise you to change your flag back to Viet flag, only coward hide behind other nation's flag.
1988 and now are almost two different time, at that time, viet was embargoed by the american and western block, they only have USSR the country also had faced a lot of issues. Gorbachev do not need a conflict with China at time but American now is not same that. Like i said before, you should see the war in Afghanistan and Vietnam war. you can supposed i'm a viet or indian..if you like..i know a lot of chinese with false flag in Pak, so why they live in a "strong country" like china but they still hide into other country's flag..

Although there are disputes between China and Vietnam, neither China nor Vietnam will believe the United States lies, leading to direct involvement of China and Vietnam in the war.
China and Vietnam will not allow the United States to take profits.

There will be no war between China and Vietnam, allowing the United States to take profits.

There will be no war between China and Vietnam, allowing the United States to take profits.
There must be benifits in launching a war. If there is no benefit. Why did you wage war?

Real Khmer would have speak the word "Koh Tral".

Back
Top Bottom