What's new

American Thinker: Vietnam close to war against China

That's what America wants to do. They want to contain the rise of China by using India, Japan, Vietnam or other henchmen. They want to create conflict in the region, so they'll sell more weapons and make money.

Yes Vietnam had been a part of China for thousand years until the Tang, which is considered as the greatest period in Chinese history. since Vietnam departed, China history is a history of ugliness.
Not all of it, Guangdong and Guangxi stay with China. Lucky for them, Guangdong's GDP now is 6 times of Vietnam's.

Vc9U=hvKkoOBcm8lPlVTLL101heS1XqOtNefzI1YRdb4r1514307226358compressflag.jpg

Last edited:
Not all of it, Guangdong and Guangxi stay with China. Lucky for them, Guangdong's GDP now is 6 times of Vietnam's.

When the Northern Song fell to the Jurchen, the intellectual/military/business elites relocated to the south of China. And because the port city of Guangzhou was one of the largest ports in China, Guangdong became a major cultural and economic center.

Guangzhou was also the greatest maritime port of the earlier Tang dynasty.

When the Northern Song fell to the Jurchen, the intellectual/military/business elites relocated to the south of China. And because the port city of Guangzhou was one of the largest ports in China, Guangdong became a major cultural and economic center.

Guangzhou was also the greatest maritime port of the earlier Tang dynasty.
To be frank, I still think people from Guangdong and Guangxi look and speak the same as Vietnamese.

To be frank, I still think people from Guangdong and Guangxi look and speak the same as Vietnamese.

Guangxi share a border with Vietnam. Why wouldn't they be similar?

Here's the real territory of Vietnam. They are nothing more than a small breakaway province of the Tang Dynasty.
khmer_empire.jpg

I dont see any sign of Vietnam losing itself over its hegemonial dreams. In this age its hard too fool its own people with cheap nationalist propaganda to sign off their own immediate death warrant.

No chance we are going to see anything more than just saber rattling and the usual cautious poking with civilian proxies unless the entire political situation in East and South East Asia takes a major political or economic shift and someone drags Vietnam against its fears of China into a war.

Guangdong, Guangxi and Northern Vietnam (Annam) all used to be part of the same kingdom of Nanyue.

During the Tang Dynasty and Song Dynasty, major waves of Han Chinese began to migrate south into Guangdong and Guangxi and intermixed with the native population. Why did they move down there? Because Guangzhou was a major port city. Because that region has a large coastline useful for both trade and shipbuilding.

Guangdong and Guangxi was incorporated. Vietnam wasn't.

That's the kind of incompetent people the west is relying on to tell them how the world works. And that's why the West is falling.

Do you know Koh Tral island were ceded to Vietnamese by a Chinese?
Interesting, please show some referencde to support it.
Even if it was ceded to Vietnamese by a person of X national, it does not negate my sentence. Even if it was ceded to Vietnamese by a person of X national, my saying still holds true. "Real Khmer speak about Koh Tral."

edit for better grammar.

Interesting, please show some referencde to support it.
Even if it was ceded to Vietnamese by a person of X national, it does not negate my sentence. Even if it was ceded to Vietnamese by a person of X national, my saying still holds true. "Real Khmer speak about Koh Tral."

edit for better grammar.
I have no reason to show for you, Thai blocked Google? Real Khmer speak about Koh Trah like we always speak about Preah Vihear, and Siam with no shame for stealing Khmer's culture but always suppose it was Thai itself, some idiot Thai think Angkor was their products created for me a big laugh. Better educated your people before want to teach me something. Your people should learn from Vietnamese, If Cambodian said the Vietnamese occupied their land, Vietnamese will say yes, they are, but when the Cambodian said the Thai stolen their culture, the Thai will said, no we do not. I do not have more word to say how dirty they are.

Last edited:
I have no reason to show for you, Thai blocked Google? Real Khmer speak about Koh Trah like we always speak about Preah Vihear, and Siam with no shame for stealing Khmer's culture but always suppose it was Thai itself, some idiot Thai think Angkor was their products created for me a big laugh. Better educated your people before want to teach me something. Your people should learn from Vietnamese, If Cambodian said the Vietnamese occupied their land, Vietnamese will say yes, they are, but when the Cambodian said the Thai stolen their culture, the Thai will said, no we do not. I do not have more word to say how dirty they are.
Ah... I see. It was Mac Dynasty, together with Ha Tian. Do you angry that Khmer land was annexed by Vietnamese invaders?

As for culture, the whole Thailand was a lose federation under Khmer empire. That's why we all share Khmer's language, and culture. You should be proud. Many Thai elite still believe in Khom's mastery. They call Khom, the master. It was said that the master race, Khom, was revolted by the lowery race Khmer slaves. The loyal Siamese then sent army with objective to restore the Khom's reign.

You saying cantoneze sound like Viet? Cocaine is a powerful drug....

Back
Top Bottom