What's new

American soldiers cruelty on sheep!

if it were muslims doing it, it would be widely reported on all us news outlets.

This footage was recorded in Afghanistan on the first day of Eid al-Adha i.e. 06 Nov 2011.Sick people

TO Americans, Burn in Hell u SOB's u people are the worst creatures walking on surface of this planet.

Where ever u go destruction follow.

They are killing innocent human being then what this sheep in front of them.........................

It doesnt matter how much people they kill , they will not be successful in oppression completely.

Afghans will rise again and will kick them out of there country .I can bet on that .

WEST is hypocrite no doubt the biggest crying of human and animal rights organisation are in WEST , they cry out loud when sumthing went wrong in Asia but they never point out when it is in west.

You kind eating meat kills animals everyday. Go cry me a river.

There is a difference between the consumption of meat and torturing an animal. When an animal is killed for eating meat certain protocols are followed to limit the pain and suffering of the animal, quickly ending it. This is simple sadistic torture.

Your foolish for not knowing the difference.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom