What's new

American soldier Sarah Ashton-Cirillo makes genocide / mass massacre remark on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
A combat medic is a soldier. Not necessarily a combatant. But a soldier nonetheless.
If you say 'American soldier' or 'French soldier' or 'Chinese soldier', the context is that the person is in the legal service of the country named. Not the nationality of the person.

You LIED.

If you say 'American soldier' or 'French soldier' or 'Chinese soldier', the context is that the person is in the legal service of the country named. Not the nationality of the person.

You LIED.

She is a soldier and she is an American citizen. That makes her an American soldier. Suppose I have Chinese citizenship and I fight in the Russian army, I'm still a Chinese soldier, not a Russian soldier.

Why are you bringing Islam into this and mentioning Allah SWT in such a dirty sentence?
Who brought in Islam?
Are you a murtad? Are you a kaffir?
Why are you so obsessed with who I am?
No real Muslim will ever write like that or allow someone to write like that.
Funny... A real Muslim would know that in Islam only Allah has the right to declare who is a real Muslim and who is not.
Munafiqs like you, however, don't actually follow Islam. You follow Islamism, a thuggery ideology where you bash people on the head with Islam without following it yourself.
Rest assured if any mujahideen irl encountered you, you’d get a one way ticket to Tarek Fateh.
Are death threats allowed on PDF?
They give me warnings for making fun of Mullah types but they allow death threats....
PDF is filled with murtads in disguise worshipping whites and masturbating to lgbtq.
You must be a prophet of Allah as you seem to know so much of who is a real Muslim and who is not.

She is a soldier and she is an American citizen. That makes her an American soldier. Suppose I have Chinese citizenship and I fight in the Russian army, I'm still a Chinese soldier, not a Russian soldier.
Can anyone confirm if there is a concept of 'adjective' in the Chinese language? Or is this guy just stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom