What's new

American soldier Sarah Ashton-Cirillo makes genocide / mass massacre remark on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Trans-woman now claims being "special".

These people are avid attention-whores. Just like some women.

Stop treating them as such.

I don't.

What someone's special gender is - I could care less......

Far more important issues facing the world today - than someone having a wee-wee when they should not.

This is a Western sickness. They want to impose their ways onto others.

Thank you for that apt reminder that PDF is but a microcosm of the country it claims to represent. :D

(You mean LEFT wing godless commies, right?)
yeah, I struggle with that. Are conservative commies so far left that they have come around and become right wing?

There is always an option to leave PDF and join the American freedom lovers.
Why are those the only two options?
Is your world view so small that you can only think in black and white?

yeah, I struggle with that. Are conservative commies so far left that they have come around and become right wing?

A conservative commie would be an oxymoron, as compared to commies who are just plain morons. :D

Why are those the only two options?
Is your world view so small that you can only think in black and white?

Can you define a female?

What?
Did I walk into the middle of a conversation you think you were having with me?

Since we are discussing trans women just define a female for me.

Since we are discussing trans just define a female for me.
You were discussing that. I made no comment on it.
So not sure why you are asking me.

You were discussing that. I made no comment on it.
So not sure why you are asking me.

I am still very interested in your definition of a woman. You made an irked remark earlier for a reason. Very simple question. What is a woman?

I am still very interested in your definition of a woman. You made an irked remark earlier for a reason. Very simple question. What is a woman?
I'll bite.
Gender or sex?

This is PDF. A bunch of right wing holy warriors of Allah and right wing godless Chinese commies mutually masturbating each other.

Brutal and spot on lol. I like your style.

Actually you and @VCheng should look into CCP factionalism history. There was a brutal internal power struggle at times regarding "proper" left wing vs "right wing" revisionists/class enemies (latter accused by the former) and lot of folks caught in between.

It is very different stuff in the end when we use a more western convention here....in applying social conservatism + nationalism to define the Right wing on our shores....as in China these exist under one (forcibly) monolith political system that has its nominal left wing (Marxist-Maoist) legacy. i.e social conservative + nationalist thats also under the CCP ambit (largely by realpolitik way) which doesn't have equivalence anywhere in Western world.

Last edited:
American soldier? Not exactly:

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo[c] (born 9 July 1977), also known as Sarah Ashton and Sarah Cirillo, is an American journalist who enlisted as a combat medic in the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the Russo-Ukrainian War, having previously worked as a war correspondent in that conflict. A self-described "recovering political operative"[9] from Las Vegas, Nevada, she was active in Nevada politics from 2020 to 2021, including an abortive run for Las Vegas City Council.

Effing Liar makes FALSE threads on PDF.

A combat medic is a soldier. Not necessarily a combatant. But a soldier nonetheless.

Watch your language you dirty slave of kaffirs
lol someone is triggered.
Fine, I will start calling you Mujahadeen.

PD is filled with Mujahadeen and godless Chinese commies mutually masturbating each other.

Happy?

American soldier? Not exactly:

Sarah Ashton-Cirillo[c] (born 9 July 1977), also known as Sarah Ashton and Sarah Cirillo, is an American journalist who enlisted as a combat medic in the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the Russo-Ukrainian War, having previously worked as a war correspondent in that conflict. A self-described "recovering political operative"[9] from Las Vegas, Nevada, she was active in Nevada politics from 2020 to 2021, including an abortive run for Las Vegas City Council.

Effing Liar makes FALSE threads on PDF.
What do you expect from him, seriously?

just call mod and move on @waz @LeGenD

lol someone is triggered.
Fine, I will start calling you Mujahadeen.

PD is filled with Mujahadeen and godless Chinese commies mutually masturbating each other.

Happy?
Why are you bringing Islam into this and mentioning Allah SWT in such a dirty sentence?
Are you a murtad? Are you a kaffir?
No real Muslim will ever write like that or allow someone to write like that.

Rest assured if any mujahideen irl encountered you, you’d get a one way ticket to Tarek Fateh.

PDF is filled with murtads in disguise worshipping whites and masturbating to lgbtq.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom