What's new

American Muslims celebrate 4th of July

good for you
@SherayPunjab
we say to the world, dont judge all Muslims on the acts of handful of Muslims. millions of those that line up out of Gery's express for American visa feel the same anger and pain re Salala as many others who can only dream of reaching the land of dreams.
so, lets not hate all Americans over that incident. but dont forgive those individuals ordered that attack and not forget our men who lost their lives.

We Americans celebrate our Independence day, and equate the lights of the fireworks with the Salala checkpoint that our forces lit up so magnificently.

@Irfan Baloch
You don't equate the lights of the fireworks with the candles lighting up on the countless coffins you received from Vietnam, and Afghanistan? I guess you should.

what is the issue here?

being peaceful or violent in a predominately non Muslim country? and looking up Islamic sources to justify whether we should bully or not bully the general public? how about using common sense and live and let live philosphy?

Issue was to attribute something to Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) which he(PBUH) never said
Rest of all your assumption and you should have bother to read it properly before jumping in to defend OP as no one said that you should bully majority or should not co-exist peacefully

I want to agree but I will also like the thread as well

you see, its a show that hey "we Muslims" are also celebrating like the rest and there is nothing unusual here so those who claim otherwise are wrong and dont represent our view.

many times you get an ignorant ranting and commentry from people in the west saying

why Muslim majority doesnt condemn the Islamists terrorism?
why dont they respect our flag or why dont they try to intigrate?

well we do but we dont get the mention, so I see the motive here. getting all the bad press as it is .. so saying that a Muslim saved the lives of 6 Jews during Paris carnage or a Muslims celebrating 4th of July or a Muslim standing up to the thugs to save a Jew in the underground vindicates the "silent" Muslim majority that doesnt get the coverage.

just thinking.

if these guys were burning the American flag instead like that Dylann Roof then the news title wont have been Asian Americans burning the American flag or jsut American citizens burning American flag but "MUZLIMS2 burning American flag.

PS not bitching, I agree with your point in principle but I do see a point in the title.

Happy 4th of July by the way :):usflag:

over and out.

Heres another interesting challenge a American muslim marine put out for Islamophobe Pam Gellar

I have a question..why Christianity and Jewish religion are further sub-divided into sects?

Simple answer? Because simply, they are humans and have the right to believe in whatever they want to. I, you or anyone else, do not have the right or the authority to tell someone how right or wrong they may be. Its for an individual to chose how they perceive God. Whether they are right, or wrong, its for them to find out when they meet with their God. Religion is a personal issue. Not a public issue requiring tv, media and people to be involved in my personal relationship with God.

Simple answer? Because simply, they are humans and have the right to believe in whatever they want to. I, you or anyone else, do not have the right or the authority to tell someone how right or wrong they may be. Its for an individual to chose how they perceive God. Whether they are right, or wrong, its for them to find out when they meet with their God. Religion is a personal issue. Not a public issue requiring tv, media and people to be involved in my personal relationship with God.

I agree with you,therefore none of us care as if people worship satan or rot inside hell-

Regards

Last edited:
Includes Islam.

Because the 'holy' texts of the three Abrahamic religions are not as clear as their believers thinks.

Mr.Gambit,

First of all when did you think that I will not include Islam?Infact,the case reciprocates,one of our respectable poster said something and then I included rest two abrahamic religions as well.
My opinion differs with you because you and I are raised in totally different environment.Hence,my experience says that religious texts were clear.See,''He'' has applied set of laws for entire universe,whether it is chemistry of molecules or the way blood pumps into veins or laws of physics-his every action and move is well calculated,that how much peroxidases and other enzymes must be released into our body,how much food we must intake-how much adrenaline is pumped into your body during warfare- @jhungary says ''to the max'' but what percentage?you don't know.These maths,stats etc are essential to maintain things and assure proper system.
My dear Gambit,when a scientists is willing to check a set of laws,he observes deviation in them and makes calculation.Same goes with our beloved and well respected creator who initiates sets of laws and then observes deviation in them-he eventually changes them if finds greater deviation.He will also assign us places on basis of deviations we will make.
Similarly,humans which are multicelluar,complicated species,whose every organ is bounded with set of command and laws,are introduced with social and moral set of laws to assure effective performance and strength with politeness and generosity as a consequence of which the population with which it is introduced will show different percentages of deviations,for example some which are very pious are less deviated,the people like us are more deviated while those who don't believe are outliers.If he finds greater deviation,he changes laws on his own or depending upon circumstances.
The problem arises,when multicellular complicated species like us,gifted with unsual logic and reasoning uses it and tries to change the set laws-see he has no issue if humans deviates from it because deviation is part of nature,he said in almost every verses that I will forgive you,I will be merciful,I am merciful-how they change it?well makes their own interpretation,and this is the part when things went nasty.For example,alcohol,sex with other than spouse is prohibited in set of laws and a group of people tries to change laws to hide their social evils and weaknesses.Now,what happens?an outsider,a new person who is pious by nature doesn't know the law and he gets unlucky to interact with them,hence ended up being a part of pseudo,human modified,misinterpreted,misguided laws.At this point,those who know the clear interpretation and have original text,simply declares that these are not what was implanted as a consequences of which a ''new sect'' with the label of previous is observed.
Trust me,you will get angry if I will give you a bottle of champagne filled with water :lol:

Regards

Last edited:
Includes Islam.

Because the 'holy' texts of the three Abrahamic religions are not as clear as their believers thinks.
not as clear for the believers and they argue over what they mean and they interpret them according to their understanding so 70+ sects and counting in islam

Why every discussion have to end up at the religion. Muslims living in U.S are as equal citizens as the rest and there is nothing wrong with celebrating 4th of July. My best buddy who appears to be a Pakistani was a champion at that day because he really lit up the skies.
Happy Independence day to all of the fellows.

I agree with you,therefore none of us care as if people worship satan or rot inside hell-

Regards

Sure, understood. But there are people who'd look at your post and think the other side might be Satan...how do you win that argument? Hindu's think Muslims are Satans, Muslims think Hindus are, or replace Hindus with anyone else. Again, instead of the entire globe calling each other satans or bad stuff......how about we RESPECT each other and not poke our fingers into other people's personal religious matters???

Forget the religious debate here are some more pictures for you to enjoy '
11709547_865236580219196_8931057962555428212_n.jpg

11709615_866494380093416_2993070065999311432_n.jpg
11707724_866494396760081_1153419236216525011_n.jpg
11222645_866494386760082_2253211344330102584_n.jpg
11695918_866494553426732_5960372380176574722_n.jpg
11709352_866494486760072_7674193997000357220_n.jpg
11666214_866494653426722_5487192943445020645_n.jpg

Sure, understood. But there are people who'd look at your post and think the other side might be Satan...how do you win that argument? Hindu's think Muslims are Satans, Muslims think Hindus are, or replace Hindus with anyone else. Again, instead of the entire globe calling each other satans or bad stuff......how about we RESPECT each other and not poke our fingers into other people's personal religious matters???
Now this is where social evils and extremism comes in my dear,and it is with people of all religion and as common as disease,there is no cure to this except teaching your progeny to learn and respect one another.
Anyways keeping typical discussion aside:

Happy 4th July

regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom