What's new

American Dude to Drive A Rickshaw Across Pakistan.

Especially in early spring.

And then there is everywhere else beyond Balakot as well. Not a lot of people stay at Balakot, it's usually just a transit town.

yes but i stayed there for 2 days, visit Shogran and outskirts of Kaghan valley , I love Balakot because of its clean compared to Dirty Muree and so crowded .
Inshallah next time when my wife comes to Pakistan, we will go to Pak-China border .

You do know there's one hell of a difference between the driving in America and Pakistan.
Here we have a concept of Lanes,traffic lights,mannerisms but in Pakistan :help:

according to my understanding he is projecting our image as a poor country

Dude chill, we need more people to visit our country and see the hospitality of our country and its people. If you dont like what he is showing, its not his fault its our job to improve it.

can we make this thread a sticky.

The Rickshaw Alex is my number #1 favorite of all foreign tourists in Pakistan! He is down to Earth, speaks Urdu pretty well, spontaneous and tries to describe the locations/history. I think in this video he and the other guy (German?) are dancing on top of their respective vehicles: The van and the rickshaw! A very memorable clip which should be distributed widely!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom