What's new

American Drones Killing a Generation in Pakistan

^ So if a TTP leader is killed then Its done by Pakistan, no one is killed by Drone strike.

But if any civilian dies then its Drones not Pakistan's attack.

Are we selectively assuming too many things and distributing according to feed the populace.

I agree BM has been considered killed many times, but we can't ignore the fact that other TTP leaders have also been killed by Drones.
I gave you two examples of confirmed fake kills by CIA among the TTP. Qari Hussain Mehsud was shot by his bodyguard, not by a drone missile but was claimed by CIA as a drone kill. There are others too. Hakimullah is not even dead. Fazlullah sits in US territory in Kamdesh.

For example the Bajaur commender is a fresh kill... We'll find out more about him sooner or later.

Agreed but can't it be said for Pakistan's raid in troubled region ?

US don't consider collateral damage as important thing but point is the effective and pin point attack by drones than PA actions. Aren't Pakistan creating terrorists against it as children and women are also killed in their strikes too. We have seen PA shelling and actions resulting in collateral damage. What should I make out of it ?
Sir yes collateral damage takes place but USA is considered the biggest enemy of Muslims and their attacks fuel fare more hatred than operations done by Pakistan Army and these kind of attacks will eventually lead to attack in USA sooner or later they are humans How many attacks would they be able to prevent by every drone attack they increase their number of enemies and those enemies who are ready to go to any extent to harm USA

Agreed but can't it be said for Pakistan's raid in troubled region ?

US don't consider collateral damage as important thing but point is the effective and pin point attack by drones than PA actions. Aren't Pakistan creating terrorists against it as children and women are also killed in their strikes too. We have seen PA shelling and actions resulting in collateral damage. What should I make out of it ?

It is pin point and effective if you know who you are shooting. Obama has given orders to shoot at any military age male!

Sir yes collateral damage takes place but USA is considered the biggest enemy of Muslims and their attacks fuel fare more hatred than operations done by Pakistan Army and these kind of attacks will eventually lead to attack in USA sooner or later they are humans How many attacks would they be able to prevent by every drone attack they increase their number of enemies and those enemies who are ready to go to any extent to harm USA

Muslims in America are thriving and don't want to return to Muslim Lands. Muslims in muslim countries would jump at a chance to immigrate to the United States.

So all this talk about USA being the biggest enemy of muslims is all nonsense.

As for Drone Strikes. I support them 100% because they kill terrorists, make them busy finding shelter from these drones than planning terrorist attacks and there is ample proof that as drone strikes have gone up, terrorist attacks within Pakistan have gone down.

If Pakistan has snakes in its backyard who are slithering and attacking people in the neighborhood and Pakistan is unable or unwilling to deal with this snake problem, then other people within the neighborhood have to deal with it.

Pakistan cannot have it both ways. It cannot claim its violation of sovereignty when it has no sovereignty over those areas.

Muslims in America are thriving and don't want to return to Muslim Lands. Muslims in muslim countries would jump at a chance to immigrate to the United States.

As for Drone Strikes. I support them 100% because they kill terrorists, make them busy finding shelter from these drones than planning terrorist attacks and there is ample proof that as drone strikes have gone up, terrorist attacks within Pakistan have gone down.

If Pakistan has snakes in its backyard who are slithering and attacking people in the neighborhood and Pakistan is unable or unwilling to deal with this snake problem, then other people within the neighborhood have to deal with it.

Pakistan cannot have it both ways. It cannot claim its violation of sovereignty when it has no sovereignty over those areas.
It is the biggest fact Muslim worlds are attacked by USA those insult Islam are given protection and thriving Muslims they bomb and kill millions of Muslims and they are friends of Muslims and soon Muslims inside USA will take revenge of Muslims which are bombed in Pakistan Afghanistan Palestine and other places because of USA direct attacks or support for those who are attacking Muslims and drone attacks are making sure USA gets more close to attacks from Muslims

They don't kill Terrorists they kill children they kill civilians and those are barbaric in nature support drone attacks because no human can support killing of children and women who have done nothing at all :tdown::tdown::tdown:

shoot bro...I don't even remember the name of the thread...let me search for it...

Post the link to support your claims..
I see you making claims without any supporting statistics...
Its easy to claim pixies live in my garden but another thing to prove it..
I am on about your claim that terrorism went down with increase in drone strikes.

Pakistan army and airforce has a long history of going after militants and miscreants in the area..PAF has bombed the area since as long as any of us can remember..
But they have been doing it on concrete on ground intelligence,not vague satellite picture where a wedding party looks like terrorist army..
And PAF-PA know how to deal with the people..
They are tribals and..they are people with traditions and certain laws of their own...
Pakistan army knows how to talk to them in their language as per their traditions,thats not what americans know or want to do..
While every PA operation or PAF strike was followed by a 'jirga' every drone strike is followed by another strike..
So there is the difference and the reason why PAF bombing never produced suicide bombers while drone strikes makes people suicide bombers...

Back
Top Bottom