What's new

American Drones Killing a Generation in Pakistan

You are right. A boy whos family is killed by drone will go and ask taliban to join and hand him a gun to fight or they will tell him to wrap around a suicide bomb and go to a busy place or pakistani police check post. Every action has a reaction!

Must be very disheartening for the kid , i can only imagine :frown:

Why dont you seal your border instud?

Because border posts are atracked by americans and taliban..

Plus Pakistan has been suggesting mining the border,but they wont agree....

If they seal their side only then its going to work.

The only thing Pakistan can do to stop this drone holocaust is shoot down the drones..
Until then we can only bear it...

These drones are preventing a holocaust as if these terrorists are not busy ducking for cover, they would be planning future terrorists attack in Pakistan.

Its no wonder as Drone Strikes have gone up, Terrorism within Pakistan has gone down.

Because border posts are atracked by americans and taliban..

Plus Pakistan has been suggesting mining the border,but they wont agree....

If they seal their side only then its going to work.

Pakistan can mine its own side of the border but since the border is undefined and a lot of travel is conducted between people living on the border, it will cause civilian casualties.

These drones are preventing a holocaust as if these terrorists are not busy ducking for cover, they would be planning future terrorists attack in Pakistan.

Its no wonder as Drone Strikes have gone up, Terrorism within Pakistan has gone down.

Pakistan can mine its own side of the border but since the border is undefined and a lot of travel is conducted between people living on the border, it will cause civilian casualties.

Are you kidding me?
Drone strikes have done nothing in reducing terrorism... Can you prove your claim with posting some stats? Or the usual Mercenery who comes here to give verdicts without supporting argument or proof...

Border is well defined.....

Are you kidding me?
Drone strikes have done nothing in reducing terrorism... Can you prove your claim with posting some stats? Or the usual Mercenery who comes here to give verdicts without supporting argument or proof...

Border is well defined.....

I have already posted those numbers in previous threads.

I posted the number of suicide bombings and the number of drone strikes, as Drone strikes went up, Suicide bombings went down.

Its like an economics graph, As Price Goes up, Demand Goes Down. Same in this case, Drone strikes go up, Terrorism in Pakistan goes down.

But kher, why am I arguing with you. Its not like you sitting in UK are going to shoot down these drones.

These Drone Strikes Inshallah will continue until terrorism is expunged from Pakistan.

Drones are a necessary evil, a chemeotherapy used to cure this cancer of Islamic Extremism which has infected Pakistan.

As for the border, its not well defined. If you don't know that, then you don't deserve to be in JR. Think Tank Group.

This is unfortunate and sad, I support Pakistan on this issue only if Pakistan shows the world its solidarity against terrorism.

^^@Mercenary
Post the link to the thread you posted the stats..
Lets see...

Drones have taken out TTP leaders too, but Pakistanis ignore this.

Remember guys, US has helped you in a way too.

One.

Way back when Signature Strikes weren't the norm and the news had leaked out that six point coordinates provided by Pak were ignored by the CIA to take him out once. Moreover there was a lot of talk that BM is a CIA asset.

Moreover there have been a lot of false kills too - CIA has made a show of killing Hakimullah Mehsud several times, he always turns up alive.

A lot of ISI kills were claimed by CIA as well. For Example Qari Hussain Mehsud was claimed as a drone strike kill, later it turned out he was assassinated - possibly either by ISI or infighting. When there's confusion CIA takes the credit. Very TTP-like of them :P.

^ So if a TTP leader is killed then Its done by Pakistan, no one is killed by Drone strike.

But if any civilian dies then its Drones not Pakistan's attack.

Are we selectively assuming too many things and distributing according to feed the populace.

I agree BM has been considered killed many times, but we can't ignore the fact that other TTP leaders have also been killed by Drones.

No we cant appreciate because all those claims are unconfirmed..
Its unkniwn how they select their targets...names of people killed and why they were selected as targets...never published..
On top of that drones have created more terrorists than they killed..
The only media coverage of the drone struck area was during IK march and locals interviews were aired and none of them liked drone strikes....They were saying same thing... If americans come and destroy someones house and kill their children...they will take revenge by joining the taliban..
Thats why drone strikes are counter productive.

Deal with it.

Thats like people claiming that Chemotherapy is bad but if you have a better solution to fight Cancer when it has already metastasized then by all means let me know.

Till then, Drones are a necessary evil.
Drones are the reason increase in attacks on USA soldiers and Pakistan Sir as long as they are taking place USA will never have peace in any part of the world for its people

I have already posted those numbers in previous threads.

I posted the number of suicide bombings and the number of drone strikes, as Drone strikes went up, Suicide bombings went down.

Its like an economics graph, As Price Goes up, Demand Goes Down. Same in this case, Drone strikes go up, Terrorism in Pakistan goes down.

But kher, why am I arguing with you. Its not like you sitting in UK are going to shoot down these drones.

These Drone Strikes Inshallah will continue until terrorism is expunged from Pakistan.

Drones are a necessary evil, a chemeotherapy used to cure this cancer of Islamic Extremism which has infected Pakistan.

As for the border, its not well defined. If you don't know that, then you don't deserve to be in JR. Think Tank Group.
No Sir Suicide haven't went down because of your drones because your drones have killed hundreds of children and women and their relatives to take revenge have joined TTP

No we cant appreciate because all those claims are unconfirmed..
Its unkniwn how they select their targets...names of people killed and why they were selected as targets...never published..
On top of that drones have created more terrorists than they killed..
The only media coverage of the drone struck area was during IK march and locals interviews were aired and none of them liked drone strikes....They were saying same thing... If americans come and destroy someones house and kill their children...they will take revenge by joining the taliban..
Thats why drone strikes are counter productive.
Agreed but can't it be said for Pakistan's raid in troubled region ?

US don't consider collateral damage as important thing but point is the effective and pin point attack by drones than PA actions. Aren't Pakistan creating terrorists against it as children and women are also killed in their strikes too. We have seen PA shelling and actions resulting in collateral damage. What should I make out of it ?

Back
Top Bottom