What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

Supplies blocked. Which would be resumed after 2 weeks. And the martyred soldiers would be paid 50000RS by the govt of Pakistan as "compensation".

That's the sad truth.

If PA & govt does nothing than awam & media needs to come on roads now, close this chapter of dramaybazi of blockade-apology-back to normal.

Person who gave order to shoot. And pilot who shoot. Give them to Pakistan who will be killed with one bullet each in there head....
To me it just looks like a mistake.. Even if not seems like US will say 'Oops' and get on in life. Pak will eventually open the routes after anger subsides

these false flag pakistani americans are talking about superior technology, their superior technology is not saving them from becoming international beggars and recession

in next 5 years you might be migrating again, becoming an international displaced people, america is also becoming more racist, so you even would be digging out your ancestors bones and trying to come back to pakistan like prophet moses israel

and no pakistan wont welcome you, stay away

ISAf gets 50% supplies from CAR countries,so just 50% blocked.I hope they make rest of the 50% from CAR region.

If Indians are willing to go for a possible nuclear war after some terrorist attack then 28000 doesn't seem to be a big loss for me.;)

Answer: Yes I would go for it and in fact would send my family members for it. :)

The day you compare India to NATO you have already lost the battle.

This thread is the result of too many Juvenile Internet Warriors with no connection with realities of the real World. You think the problem lies with Kiyani ? The problem lies with us Pakistanis who have not created an economically viable country in 65 years. We are a weak country and just like all weak countries, we are being slapped around, pure and simple. If you don't like this reality then do something about it. Make Pakistan an Economic and Military power and all this Nato foolishness will stop. Kiyani can attack Nato forces tomorrow and what will that accomplish, Geniuses. Let me paint the scenario for your undeveloped minds in language that your immature minds can grasp:

1. Half of Pakistan's Exports are to United States of America. In an event of War, America will ban these imports and that will result in massive loss and erosion of Pakistani Economy.

2. Nato forces are far more advanced ( Technologically speaking ) than the poorly equipped Pakistani Army and because of this assymytric capability Nato forces will exact damaging losses on Pak Army.

Are you Immature internet heroes prepared for this doomsday scenario that spells an existential threat to Pakistan ? In your immature internet world these realities of Pakistan's compulsions do not factor in but the leaders of the country have to deal with these real issues. I hope the Pakistani govt takes measured and deliberate actions based on real world realities. Pakistan should consider revoking its agreements and cooperation with Nato forces and stop the shipments to Nato through Pakistani territory to begin with, but avoid escalation of hostilities by not responding militarily. Nato ( actually the US) knows Pakistan's limitations and are trying to goad Pakistan into an action to escalate the hostilities.

Please grow up and stop posting such emotional threads and posts that reflect your immaurity and lack of intellect. Give me some evidence that you are capable of rational and coherent thought that is not destructive to the existence of Pakistan.

P.S. My comments are directed against all those mental midgets who demanded a resignation from COAS General Kiyani.

1. A simple question to u as pak army eats up most of the resources and still u think its not capable of defending its sovernity in this case what u suggests???????

2. Do u want to say that cut the military budget and divert it to the infrastructure, power, education and health and make pakistan economically strong??????????

3. Because as per ur own judgements if u continue to pump up money into military and ur economy remain scattered its of no use.

4. After all the goal of maintain a big military is to defend nation's sovereignty isn't it??????

I can see the Indians wetting themselves of a prospect of an open confrontation between Pakistan & the US. There will be no such thing, both countries need each other to a large degree, & in case of an open confrontation, India (& the whole region) would be affected devastatingly.

these false flag pakistani americans are talking about superior technology, their superior technology is not saving them from becoming international beggars and recession

in next 5 years you might be migrating again, becoming an international displaced people

and no pakistan wont welcome you

Just see the long line of Pakistanis in front of the US embassy and than let me know. If PA was that strong I assure you they would have driven NATO out of Afg by now. So chill.

Back
Top Bottom