What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

First you got to do justice to your soldiers by stopping this "shot in sleep" thing. Anyone who will know even a little bit about forces will know that people do not sleep on the border post. All of them do not sleep together. There is a guard all the while and even those who sleep do so with the arms in reach.

Further to your comments about the post being 2.5 Kilometers inside the border, you are correct. There could have been several scenarios, one wherein ISAF chased the Taliban in to Pakistan and in the range of small arms combat situation with PA men. Other wherein PA actually had more than small arms (not possible?) amongst a few other scenarios.

Re the supporting Taliban, I will just take Mullen's words on this one even if you may believe them to be preposterous. And it is anyway a stated policy that Pakistan will fight the terrorists of its choosing at a time of its choosing and location of its choosing. You are right, a lot of room for infiltration in between for terrorists that are not the type of PA's choosing.

Did I mention anywhere that the whole of the post was sleeping? There is always a night duty. The quarter guard, the duty NCO, the duty JCO, the DQ, the sentrys at the lowest level, the company Havaldar etc etc. I know about this okay , so grow up out of your dilemma that you know everything.

And as you said, the ISAF soldiers did come into Pakistan, then Pakistan has every right to shoot them.

Did I mention anywhere that the whole of the post was sleeping? There is always a night duty. The quarter guard, the duty NCO, the duty JCO, the DQ, the sentrys at the lowest level, the company Havaldar etc etc. I know about this okay , so grow up out of your dilemma that you know everything.

And as you said, the ISAF soldiers did come into Pakistan, then Pakistan has every right to shoot them.

You got to read what you wrote again. And mind you, it was 2 posts so there will be warning. Now whether ISAF soldiers were indeed in Pakistan or was another scenario is a matter of choosing. You obviously picked up the convenient ones from what I offered. And of course you missed commenting on the reason for all this.

Clearly NATO is at fault here, but as for it being deliberate...I don't think so. What does NATO stand to gain from attacking Pakistan? I honestly think it was a mistake, albeit a very costly one.

You got to read what you wrote again. And mind you, it was 2 posts so there will be warning. Now whether ISAF soldiers were indeed in Pakistan or was another scenario is a matter of choosing. You obviously picked up the convenient ones from what I offered. And of course you missed commenting on the reason for all this.

What did you write that I conveniently left out? Sorry, but please write again, or point it out.

Afghan soldiers called in deadly NATO airstrike - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

Well now, this is a real clusterfuck.

Apparently Pakistani troops thought Afghani troops were Taliban and fired upon them and an airstrike on the location was called. The outpost was thought to be Taliban and the rest is history.

Also read that these were army soldiers and not Frontier corps. RIP to the dead, speedy recovery to the wounded.

Well Sherlock, I did not know G-3 and AK-47 could fire 2.5 km, the distance from the HQ to the border. Or did the PA soldiers went to the border, came back like Usain Bolt, and then got into their base.

Reut_PakistanProtestNATO_27Nov11-resizedpx480.jpg

Protesters, who are demonstrating against a NATO cross-border attack, burn an effigy representing the U.S. in Karachi, November 27, 2011.

Afghan soldiers called in deadly NATO airstrike - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

Well now, this is a real clusterfuck.

Apparently Pakistani troops thought Afghani troops were Taliban and fired upon them and an airstrike on the location was called. The outpost was thought to be Taliban and the rest is history.

Also read that these were army soldiers and not Frontier corps. RIP to the dead, speedy recovery to the wounded.

Western media is giving a lot of twists to the story. Regardless of what ever the stories or whatever the explanation will be given to Pakistan, I just hope Pakistani top brass just don't buy any jargon this time.

sheikh rasheed on ARY says it was a a deliberate attack

DG ISPR has said it, the Government , insiders have said it, the analysts have said it.

It was such an act, that believing that it was a mistake is impossible.

Especially if it was a 2 hour attack as said.

For all his cons, Sheikh Rashid is one of the few people who knows the sentiments of the common man, he sits in the streets, eats there, shops there. He knows the emotions running down in the streets.

Once he said' main nay haweli say banday ko nechay wali dukan par bheja pyaz lay aye, us nay kaha pyaz ki qeemat 20 rupay barh gayi' . and then he went down and asked himself.

Back
Top Bottom