What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

no excuse clear all you mind read the articles and see through everything

you will see it was dont on purpose they wanted a war and i wont be surprised if it was CIA who made this idea

Pakistan is allowing USA and NATO to use our air space completely free. Pakistan should charge them and use the money for WOT in Pakistan.

Pakistan is allowing USA and NATO to use our air space completely free. Pakistan should charge them and use the money for WOT in Pakistan.
Shamsi airbase vacated; Defence Ministry to take control
QUETTA: Defence Ministry will be taking the control of Shamsi airbase from Sunday, as US officials have vacated the facility on the orders of Pakistan government following the Nato strikes that killed at least 24 Pak army soldiers in November.

According to security sources, the officials of Civil Aviation Authority, Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Interior are present at Shamsi airbase.

The decision on whether to hand over the airbase to UAE will be taken later on, the sources added.
Shamsi airbase vacated; Defence Ministry to take control

There you are folks.

The last of the yanks going.

389562_10150619713979676_114391454675_12047942_2040168517_n.jpg

378019_337909149556870_136594539688333_1560738_635901328_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

The hangar with the round door often shown on google earth images is very well visible there.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

look at the blast containment walls there right beside the hangar on the leftmost of the first picture.

no excuse clear all you mind read the articles and see through everything

you will see it was dont on purpose they wanted a war and i wont be surprised if it was CIA who made this idea
Sir! It is not If but infact the CIAz plot to make a delibrate attack to provoke our Army to start a War.....and they are pretty successful in their war plans but we will see what is their next try.Eventually they gonna get trapped within their own game...Insha-Allah!.....:smokin:

Sir! It is not If but infact the CIAz plot to make a delibrate attack to provoke our Army to start a War.....and they are pretty successful in their war plans but we will see what is their next try.Eventually they gonna get trapped within their own game...Insha-Allah!.....:smokin:

"They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah" - Al-Anfal (8:30)

26/11/2011

Prince Harry's First Apache Mission Over Pakistan a Success

BAIZAI - Pakistan - Prince Harry has successfully carried out his first mission in the Afghan border region killing up to 28 Pakistani soldiers, reports have confirmed.

Speaking from his base, the proud prince said: "I bagged a load of p*kis today. My trigger finger just kept pumping those bastards into oblivion. It was ******* beautiful."

"My step-dad was a Muslim so I just wanted to give something back to the ragheads, like a few 50 caliber bullets, innit," Harry added.

Prince Harry even took time to go for a round of drinks before his first mission, and was said to have downed a jug of vodka, three pints of gin and sixteen bottles of lager.

"I've never seen flying like that. He swooped so low you could see the whites in the eyes of the terrified Pakistanis. It was like shooting fish in a barrel," Harry's co-pilot, flight lieutenant, Richard Moorcroft, told the Telegraph.

Prince Harry was meant to be greeted by his father as he returned from his first mission. However, James Hewitt was not available, so Prince Charles was sent instead.

26/11/2011

BAIZAI - Pakistan - Prince Harry has successfully carried out his first mission in the Afghan border region killing up to 28 Pakistani soldiers, reports have confirmed.

Speaking from his base, the proud prince said: "I bagged a load of p*kis today. My trigger finger just kept pumping those bastards into oblivion. It was ******* beautiful."

"My step-dad was a Muslim so I just wanted to give something back to the ragheads, like a few 50 caliber bullets, innit," Harry added.

Prince Harry even took time to go for a round of drinks before his first mission, and was said to have downed a jug of vodka, three pints of gin and sixteen bottles of lager.

"I've never seen flying like that. He swooped so low you could see the whites in the eyes of the terrified Pakistanis. It was like shooting fish in a barrel," Harry's co-pilot, flight lieutenant, Richard Moorcroft, told the Telegraph.

Prince Harry was meant to be greeted by his father as he returned from his first mission. However, James Hewitt was not available, so Prince Charles was sent instead.

Prince Harry's First Apache Mission Over Pakistan a Success *

It's daily squib Google News marks this website as Satire. Still it should be reported for being ghastly crude.

It's daily squib Google News marks this website as Satire. Still it should be reported for being ghastly crude.

prince is known for his nonPC comments like his grand father. indeed it is crude and written by someone with a yardie lingo and is infact a swipe at the price as well at the expense of the dead.

only someone in UK who has a special hatred for Asians like BNP guy will do that or someone with special hatred for Pakistanis. although the word p@ki itself is used by BNP to describe Indians too whether they like it or admit it or not.
there was a BBC documentry on 3 BNP members some time ago where one disabled white mother decided to join BNP because she was not happy with so many Asians in Leeds. she said she doesnt care if they are Indians, Bangalis Sri Lankens or whatever for her they are all P@k1s

that aside, the Americans wont risk sending the prince on this mission.

Pakistan Military Says U.S. Ignored Warnings in Border Attack - Businessweek

The NATO-led coalition in Afghanistan couldn’t have confused known Pakistani border posts with militant positions and started the mission without waiting for a response on whether any friendly forces were in the area, a Pakistani defense official told reporters at his embassy in Washington today.

The bombardment also continued for more than an hour after a coalition commander said the aircraft had been ordered to withdraw,
the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pakistani officials say NATO officer apologized, but kept firing on Pakistani border posts - The Washington Post

WASHINGTON — Pakistani officials say U.S. forces knew they were opening fire on Pakistani forces, and even apologized to Pakistani officers, throughout the friendly fire incident that killed 24 Pakistani troops near the Afghan border in November.

wow thats height of irresponsibility......oh we are sorry...but we have to kill you..

What is next? How long is this situation going to continue for? Pakistan and the US need each other as allies which means that sooner or later the borders will re-open. Pakistan Army and the GoP MUST take every day Pakistanis on board before resuming ties.

In order to satisfy the nation, some major CBMs will be required from Pakistan and the US. Here is my list:

1. A statement by the UN Security Council condemning this act of aggression against Pakistan.
2. An official apology from the US.
3. A written assurance from the US that such an action will never take place again.
4. Proper recognition of the shaheeds and injured by the GoP and Pakistan Army.
5. Financial compensation to the families of shaheeds and injured by the GoP and Pakistan Army.
6. Recognition of the international border by the Afghan regime. This will close the Durand Line issue for good.
7. FULL Payment of money owed by the US for WoT. This is not aid but the expenses of Pakistan which are due on the US govt.

So far the GoP is doing well with support from Pakistan Army and if they continue to withstand the US pressure then the above mentioned goals are attainable.

May Allah bless Pakistan, ameen.

PAKISTAN FIRST!!

What is next? How long is this situation going to continue for? Pakistan and the US need each other as allies which means that sooner or later the borders will re-open. Pakistan Army and the GoP MUST take every day Pakistanis on board before resuming ties.

In order to satisfy the nation, some major CBMs will be required from Pakistan and the US. Here is my list:

1. A statement by the UN Security Council condemning this act of aggression against Pakistan.
2. An official apology from the US.
3. A written assurance from the US that such an action will never take place again.
4. Proper recognition of the shaheeds and injured by the GoP and Pakistan Army.
5. Financial compensation to the families of shaheeds and injured by the GoP and Pakistan Army.
6. Recognition of the international border by the Afghan regime. This will close the Durand Line issue for good.
7. FULL Payment of money owed by the US for WoT. This is not aid but the expenses of Pakistan which are due on the US govt.

So far the GoP is doing well with support from Pakistan Army and if they continue to withstand the US pressure then the above mentioned goals are attainable.

May Allah bless Pakistan, ameen.

PAKISTAN FIRST!!

I would add, first the US president has to reverse his earlier statement that this attack was not deliberate. Fess up, that it was deliberate - and then say sorry for carrying out Anti-Pakistan designs and it will never happen again.

In any case, drone and chopper attacks can't continue no matter what and must be shot down if the US sends them across the border.

On the flipside this situation still has plenty of room to get worse and lets put those on the table too:

1. Closure of airspace
2. Shooting at US aircraft flying over out territory
3. Expelling US mission from Pakistan
4. Shooting missiles at US bases in Afghanistan

The more i read into the facts... the more i see how Pakistan's parliament & judiciary is infested and influenced by anti state elements.

Now you have solid proof.. in past our foreign secretary and minsiters use to say there is no solid proof.

I know end game has begun and all traitors will have classic 'shoot the shooter' end.

2012 can see a nuclear war, over the evidence that it was actually the forces in Afghanistan who had been involved in all terrorist activities against Pakistan.

The aggrieved families will not forgive and forget.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom