What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

if it is true Pak security forces would **** those americans left in base.....

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Come on people Seriously . ? This is the news from July 1 around 6 months back when after OBl raid the tensions were high .
So please research a little before you start posting .

:rofl: when indians find any anti pakistani news they even dont bother to see the date in xcitement forget about the news being true or not :D they just act like their govt nd media:D

Now the latest coming out is that after NATO was informed that they were doing a blue on blue, they temporarily stopped and returned, the Volcano post soldiers came for assessing the other post, communications broke down, and then NATO again went on a killing spree.

A tough stance was taken in the Corp Commanders meeting that day after the attack.

:hitwall::hitwall:

that dependence is your biggest mistake

True. However, it is an option though. We did buy J-10s. Correct me if i am wrong, they are expected to get delivered around 2014-2015. Since we have paid the money for it, technically 36 of them are ours now. So as a customer, its our right to demand delivery sooner.

China will be more than happy. It has its own interests. Protecting Pakistan from NATO will keep them protected too

True. However, it is an option though. We did buy J-10s. Correct me if i am wrong, they are expected to get delivered around 2014-2015. Since we have paid the money for it, technically 36 of them are ours now. So as a customer, its our right to demand delivery sooner.

Buddy do you seriously think its gonna workout? PAF vs USAF?

I dont think any AF in the world can take on USAF.

War is not a solution.

close this thread before the shyt hits the fan.

Also, it is in the wrong section.

Lets see on Dec 11. Yesterday, a team of Pakistani officials from Army, PAF, intelligence, customs and FIA visited Shamsi airbase.

Again some stupid and short sighted people think about going to war with ISAF and put these pointless threads.

Mods please close this thread.

:hitwall::hitwall:

that dependence is your biggest mistake

The same kind of ideas Indian military was making in 1965 (considering the quantity of soldiers, weapons and technology)....and their general was saying that i will do breakfast in Lahore, after invading the Pakistan....and his dreams reamin with him in his grave................so never gave comments about Pakistan's military's capability.........you never know.....in exterme scanrios we might use our strategic assets.....Babur, Ghuari and Shaheen missiles to destory the runways and bases of NATO in afganistan....and once they will have no base they will have no way to run........Plus there will be open border for afghanistan....and then you know that what will happen.......when Pakistan's tribal peoples and Talibans in Afghanistan will join hands.......and if the war begins....they will all die here........if you think Pakistanis are afraid to fight them.......you are wrong......you must ask the NATO forces are they really have courage to fight like mans.....or do strikes like cowerds.

Buddy do you seriously think its gonna workout? PAF vs USAF?

I dont think any AF in the world can take on USAF.

War is not a solution.

Our pilots are one of the bests in dog fighting and USAF is not. Don't forget that we scored kills against Russian Air force and our F-16s defeated European Eurofighter.

USAF is nothing and depends everything on technology. The 24 soldiers they killed were from gunship helicopters and that too 1-2 km past Afghan boarder. I would like to see them come closer... Their Stealth technology would be dumb and useless against us. These things are used for secret operations. When there is a full war going on, then you have everything prepared and everything is visible. We would have SAMs and anti aircraft guns ready by then.

The same kind of ideas Indian military was making in 1965 (considering the quantity of soldiers, weapons and technology)....and their general was saying that i will do breakfast in Lahore, after invading the Pakistan....and his dreams reamin with him in his grave................so never gave comments about Pakistan's military's capability.........you never know.....in exterme scanrios we might use our strategic assets.....Babur, Ghuari and Shaheen missiles to destory the runways and bases of NATO in afganistan....and once they will have no base they will have no way to run........Plus there will be open border for afghanistan....and then you know that what will happen.......when Pakistan's tribal peoples and Talibans in Afghanistan will join hands.......and if the war begins....they will all die here........if you think Pakistanis are afraid to fight them.......you are wrong......you must ask the NATO forces are they really have courage to fight like mans.....or do strikes like cowerds.

This question applies better on PA and the likes; dont you think??!! Atleast after what the NATO did.. Anyway, war is not a solution.. It brings destruction and human loss to both the sides..

Back
Top Bottom