What's new

American attack aftermath: Pakistan declares attack a 'plot'

How about vacate Jacobabad Airbases after Shamsi Airbases? Any US drones deploying there?

Let's wait for December 23rd, shall we?
No.

The facts are pretty clear as detailed by Pakistan so far.

A bunch of lies and propaganda out of NATO is not going to change that.

It does not take a month to interview/interrogate the individuals involved in the actions that occurred, and as Pakistan has pointed out, nothing came of the earlier investigations that occurred into prior incidents of 'friendly fire'.

Show me one 'official NATO claim'.

The link in my earlier post goes to a post listing an OFFICIAL and DETAILED Pakistani account of what transpired during the attack.

NATO are going to investigate the incident, they will not give the 'official' version according to them just yet but im sure they will once it has been completed.

However will anyone in Nato put their hands up and say yes it was deliberate? I can't see that happening they will try to cover their backs and say it was a accident or that they were met with fire and in the process they acted in self defence.

NATO are going to investigate the incident, they will not give the 'official' version according to them just yet but im sure they will once it has been completed.

However will anyone in Nato put their hands up and say yes it was deliberate? I can't see that happening they will try to cover their backs and say it was a accident or that they were met with fire and in the process they acted in self defence.

We are not expecting anything different.......

.........................and the posts themselves were about 300-400 metres inside Pakistan borders.........

So NOT 2.5 km inside, as was initially claimed?

More details will show the story to be not as simple as initially thought.

No.

The facts are pretty clear as detailed by Pakistan so far.

A bunch of lies and propaganda out of NATO is not going to change that.

It does not take a month to interview/interrogate the individuals involved in the actions that occurred, and as Pakistan has pointed out, nothing came of the earlier investigations that occurred into prior incidents of 'friendly fire'.

Already, the Pakistani claim of the posts being 2.5 km inside the borders has been shown to be false. It would be better to wait for the NATO report too, I think.

Already, the Pakistani claim of the posts being 2.5 km inside the borders has been shown to be false. It would be better to wait for the NATO report too, I think.

Shown to be false by who?

If NATO was that truthful they wouldn't have changed their statement over and over again...Pakistan has shown the destroyed check post which is 2.5 Km inside borders.
And do you still believe that NATO will come up with a non biased independent investigation report? Stop living in fools paradise my dear sir.

I might be going off topic but i fail to understand one thing why would NATO do this on purpose? this will hurt their cause much more just look at the reaction of Pakistan in not attending the Bonn meeting.

Is NATO this stupid? is the question

So NOT 2.5 km inside, as was initially claimed?

More details will show the story to be not as simple as initially thought.

But were clearly defined and positions conveyed to both CENTCOM and ISAF.

However.. the idea that after the communique between PA and the US forces about this being a friendly fire incident the choppers left.. and then RETURNED seems weird.
Was there a breakdown in the chain of command within the ISAF?
Was it just trigger happy US forces having fun?
Or were some Afghan Army forces taking advantage of the confusion to have the US attack us??
The US investigation better be very through..

As I asked you elsewhere - did the DG ISPR make the 2.5Km claim and retract it, or was that promoted by the media?

How it leads to a war with US ? wern't your soldiers firing on the NATO or were just sitting ducks ? Tomorrow if US do the same thing would you again put the same argument ? Come on they were pounding your post with impunity for more than 2 hrs that itself qualified as a war against Pakistan. I am not inciting you but the question will remain that what PA did to secure their invaluable assets ?

they were not - it was unprovoked.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Was the 2.5KM detail in the media or and official claim by the ISPR or PA?

the posts were 200-300meters from the border

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

But were clearly defined and positions conveyed to both CENTCOM and ISAF.

However.. the idea that after the communique between PA and the US forces about this being a friendly fire incident the choppers left.. and then RETURNED seems weird.
Was there a breakdown in the chain of command within the ISAF?
Was it just trigger happy US forces having fun?
Or were some Afghan Army forces taking advantage of the confusion to have the US attack us??
The US investigation better be very through..

thats my guess/bet

Back
Top Bottom